Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2016, 07:27 AM

14,324 posts, read 14,623,274 times

Advertisements

Anti-American is harsh, really not true and see how far the Panthers get if they go that route. Seriously, obliteration???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2016, 09:32 AM

21,023 posts, read 27,256,961 times
Kaepernick has issues. First, he is no longer a capable quarterback for the 49ers. Second, he disrespected the flag of the United States of America.

In regards to obliteration, the Panthers will defeat the 49ers with a double-digit lead.

Old 09-11-2016, 10:13 AM

2,348 posts, read 3,465,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Seas View Post
No doubt they are one of the favorites in NFC. They went on the road against the SB Champs and lost a 1 point game....seems as some of the fanbase tho wants everything. They want to see him run, but don't like defenses hitting him. Do they expect when he runs, nobody should touch him? Stop using Brady as a comparison. Totally different type of QB. Brady stays in the pocket, Cam doesn't. 6'5" 250 LB's, stop whining to the ref and looking for a flag on every call. If you don't want to get popped, hand the ball off to Stewart. When you are in the pocket and nothing is open, then throw the ball away. You do that, you won't get hit as much
Reading comprehension seems to be an issue.

No one is complaining about legal hits to Cam, hell he didn't even complain about the numerous head shots he took although most everyone else (aside from Bronco fans) agreed they were cheap shots that weren't called.

Helmet to helmet hits are illegal in the NFL, period. They are not "big boy pants" plays, they are illegal and totally bush league. Doesn't matter if you are in the pocket, scrambling, running a route or sipping gatorade on the sideline, using your helmet as a weapon is illegal. Not sure what part of that folks here seem to have a problem understanding? Literally no one has complained about any legal football play that I'm aware of. The multitude of helmet to helmets Cam had that were not called was ridiculous.

Either way, we should have won but definitely gave the game away. Credit to denver for finding a way to win, CJ played a great game and I expect good things out of him this year. The broncos have an answer for Superman, they keep their cryptonite in the crown of their helmets! lol

Old 09-11-2016, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Knight View Post
Kaepernick has issues. First, he is no longer a capable quarterback for the 49ers. Second, he disrespected the flag of the United States of America.

In regards to obliteration, the Panthers will defeat the 49ers with a double-digit lead.
If I were beaten out by Blaine Gabbert for the starting QB job I'd probably try to refocus attention elsewhere too! lol He's garbage though.

Old 09-11-2016, 10:32 AM

62 posts, read 36,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Howl View Post
Reading comprehension seems to be an issue.

No one is complaining about legal hits to Cam, hell he didn't even complain about the numerous head shots he took although most everyone else (aside from Bronco fans) agreed they were cheap shots that weren't called.

Helmet to helmet hits are illegal in the NFL, period. They are not "big boy pants" plays, they are illegal and totally bush league. Doesn't matter if you are in the pocket, scrambling, running a route or sipping gatorade on the sideline, using your helmet as a weapon is illegal. Not sure what part of that folks here seem to have a problem understanding? Literally no one has complained about any legal football play that I'm aware of. The multitude of helmet to helmets Cam had that were not called was ridiculous.

Either way, we should have won but definitely gave the game away. Credit to denver for finding a way to win, CJ played a great game and I expect good things out of him this year. The broncos have an answer for Superman, they keep their cryptonite in the crown of their helmets! lol
As a Panther fan, are you more concerned with the penalty for the yards or his overall well being? Reason I ask, his last big hit came with about 1:20 in the game. If Rivera and the medical staff was so concerned with his safety, why not pull him out of the game to get checked out and put Anderson in the game? Just a guess, but I am guessing you are more concerned about the "W" than you are about him

Old 09-11-2016, 10:58 AM

21,023 posts, read 27,256,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Howl View Post
If I were beaten out by Blaine Gabbert for the starting QB job I'd probably try to refocus attention elsewhere too! lol He's garbage though.
I think the 49ers are not going up for several seasons.

Old 09-11-2016, 12:30 PM

Quote:
As a Panther fan, are you more concerned with the penalty for the yards or his overall well being? Reason I ask, his last big hit came with about 1:20 in the game. If Rivera and the medical staff was so concerned with his safety, why not pull him out of the game to get checked out and put Anderson in the game? Just a guess, but I am guessing you are more concerned about the "W" than you are about him
As a football fan I'm more concerned about his long term health, as the NFL has told us repeatedly they are. Actions from Thursday obviously show different, at least as far as Cam goes. Cam was checked for a concussion in the 4th quarter after the last helmet to helmet where it was ruled offsetting, guess that doesn't fit into your argument so you forgot about that part.

Old 09-11-2016, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Knight View Post
I think the 49ers are not going up for several seasons.
Agreed. Chip Kelly is hot garbage as a HC and that'll just slow down SF getting back to respectability. Which is fine by me as I'm not a fan of that franchise anyways.

Old 09-12-2016, 05:37 AM

1,748 posts, read 2,084,087 times
Quote:
He did not go thru the entire concussion protocol after that hit....Maybe get on Rivera. The next time Supergirl gets popped, Rivera should pull him out of the game and put in Anderson
Why are you even in this thread if all you're going to do is bash the Panthers and call them names? This is a Panthers Fan thread, not somewhere for you to come and start calling Cam Supergirl and such. Why not go post on your team's thread?

I'm glad that the Cardinals lost as well, that way we're not losing ground to our most likely NFC Championship opponent this early in the season. In fact, both the Packers and Seahawks looked mighty shaky as well, almost losing to the Jags and Dolphins respectively.

Old 09-12-2016, 07:10 AM

18,218 posts, read 25,861,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter31 View Post
Why are you even in this thread if all you're going to do is bash the Panthers and call them names? This is a Panthers Fan thread, not somewhere for you to come and start calling Cam Supergirl
YES!!

As this poster is a new member, he might not have read the sticky at the top of the football page listings regarding team threads.

Team threads are for fans of that particular team for discussion of past games, upcoming games, and other team business. Fans of other clubs can post so long as the conversation is related to these issues.

Posting just to be flippant is trolling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football