Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2015, 10:56 PM

917 posts, read 1,384,103 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas_Cabbie View Post
Bring on Dallas... So ready for this.

Rodgers > Romo
Lacy = Murray
Nelson > Bryant

GB beat Dallas last year IN Dallas with Flynn at the helm lol...
Last years team doesnt compare to this team though. Last year 8-8 , this year 12-4
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2015, 06:23 AM

14,324 posts, read 14,620,586 times
All I'll say about that game last year is it may have been an eye opener for the Cowboys, a good thing! They went away from the run last year, if they hadn't they would have won that game, hands down. This year they have balance, as do the Packers.

Packers have Lacy and he has been good, but Murray has been better and Packers haven't faced a RB like him so it is going to be interesting! Can't wait! Go Pack Go!

Old 01-11-2015, 07:54 AM

4,667 posts, read 3,863,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Hopefully it's sunny.
It's sunny in Milwaukee currently, but wunderground weather says it's overcast in Green Bay & 21F.

Win or lose, Packers had a great season. I hate playoff games. I really do. There's too much on the line. A team could have a tremendous season & then a couple bad plays in a playoff game, & it's over. So many people judge a team or QB solely on playoff performance, which I think is ridiculous.

I think I'm bummed because there are only 2 scenarios. Packers lose today & we have to listen to trash talkers, while I try to ignore them or keep my cool & not get banned. Or Packers win & have to go to the noise amplified canoe that is the Seahawks stadium with the gimmicky 12th man thing.

It's time to enjoy today & this game though. Lambeau, January, Division champs, 6 playoffs in a row, opportunity to watch Rodgers & have him on the team you cheer for.

Old 01-11-2015, 08:19 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,662,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwinter View Post
It's sunny in Milwaukee currently, but wunderground weather says it's overcast in Green Bay & 21F.

Win or lose, Packers had a great season. I hate playoff games. I really do. There's too much on the line. A team could have a tremendous season & then a couple bad plays in a playoff game, & it's over. So many people judge a team or QB solely on playoff performance, which I think is ridiculous.

I think I'm bummed because there are only 2 scenarios. Packers lose today & we have to listen to trash talkers, while I try to ignore them or keep my cool & not get banned. Or Packers win & have to go to the noise amplified canoe that is the Seahawks stadium with the gimmicky 12th man thing.

It's time to enjoy today & this game though. Lambeau, January, Division champs, 6 playoffs in a row, opportunity to watch Rodgers & have him on the team you cheer for.
To be honest, when my team loses (Cowboys) I basically turn off everything for a week. I don't watch ESPN or listen to Sports Radio.. and I don't come on here and read/post. Like you, I don't care much for the trash talking in either direction. As much as I hope the Cowboys win, i don't look forward to going up to Seattle either although i think the 12th man thing is overrated. The Panthers were not effected by it from my view point. They had few pre snap penalties and moved the ball fairly well, especially on the ground. It was those 4 turnovers that killed 'em..

Just try to remind yourself to don't take the wins for granted and enjoy them as much as possible because you never know when it will all come to an end.. Good luck today.

Old 01-11-2015, 08:27 AM

14,324 posts, read 14,620,586 times
You and I are on the same page! Trash talkers love to bash Rodgers, saying can't get it done, 1-3, blah, blah, I look at the big picture. Manning goes through the same thing, a great QB, too but so many dwell on the playoff/SB wins. Are there not other players on the team?

I was surprised when I stepped out this a.m., no wind and 20, positively mild compared to last week! Sun was out, now it is overcast, but nice, great football weather!

I'm hoping Cobb gets his deal, they keep Peppers, restructure whatever deal he had, TT drafts LBs, and we will be good to go!!!

Old 01-11-2015, 09:13 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,662,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
You and I are on the same page! Trash talkers love to bash Rodgers, saying can't get it done, 1-3, blah, blah, I look at the big picture. Manning goes through the same thing, a great QB, too but so many dwell on the playoff/SB wins. Are there not other players on the team?

I was surprised when I stepped out this a.m., no wind and 20, positively mild compared to last week! Sun was out, now it is overcast, but nice, great football weather!

I'm hoping Cobb gets his deal, they keep Peppers, restructure whatever deal he had, TT drafts LBs, and we will be good to go!!!
Isn't Peppers getting old.. you can't hang onto these aging vets too long.

Old 01-11-2015, 10:18 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,177,253 times
Go Pack Go!

Get 'er done.

Old 01-11-2015, 02:12 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,458,432 times
Congrats to the Pack....awesome game!

Old 01-11-2015, 02:13 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,970,287 times
Great game!

Old 01-11-2015, 02:13 PM

18,022 posts, read 27,468,060 times
That was a catch. It. Just. Was.

Wow!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football