Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2011, 06:37 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,602,632 times

Advertisements

The BUNN Classic 10-Cup Commercial Style Coffee Brewer

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

The first time that I was introduced to the Bunn coffee maker I loved it. It brewed the coffee in just a few minutes. I am drinking my first cup of coffee in less than five minutes from the time I put the water into the tank. From that moment forward, I was spoiled and had to own a Bunn. When my husband and I got married, he had a Bunn coffee machine. It finally got so old that it just stopped operating. Since I am a frugal with my money I had to shop around. I went to four or five different stores comparing the prices for this particular unit, I finally found one that the store had on sale so I broke down and bought it. I paid a little bit more than one hundred dollars for this machine. To me this machine is worth its weight in gold.

I brew two pots of coffee every morning. No matter what time I pour a cup it tastes freshly brewed. There is a thermostat inside the water tank that keeps the water hot. There is a switch to turn off the water tank but keep the warming plate on. I usually keep the tank switch on and turn off the warming plate when I am finished drinking coffee for the day.

I like the idea that the tank is made out of stainless steel. That kind of metal will keep that water warm. The taste of the coffee reminds me of the coffee shops that I use to frequent. I am a coffee addict because I drink it all day during the winter months, and in the morning during the summer time. I will always purchase a Bunn brand coffee maker. I really love this machine.

Review by professional reviewer, Dec. 26, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews