Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 01:46 PM

940 posts, read 1,367,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
WE still might have some hope. The Brother and sister who looked at the house the day before really liked it and when my realtor called theirs she said they were going to talk about it that night. When my realtor called back a few days later she was told that the brother and sister had to fly back to NY there had been a death in the family so we will wait and see.We still are moving the 25th of feb so maybe showing an empty house will be better.We will just have the movers bring down the guest rm King size bed and put it in our bed rm and when hubby has to come down here for work or his doctors appt's we can crash here. We are going to NC in a week for 5 days to be there for some appt's like getting the blinds installed and making sure the fence is put up and paying for the screened in porch that we hope will be done by then. I am also going to look for a high chest of drawers and night stands since we are selling our bedroom set. ( no room in the master for it all)
Fingers are crossed for all of us.
I've got everything crossed for you!! I hope it all works out. I've got two showing in the am tomorrow so hopefully a bite!! Cleaned rugs again today, so house smells nice and clean!! I think those eyes gave me good luck as soon as I posted them, I got 2 calls!! So here's looking at youhttp://bestsmileys.com/eyes/4.gif (broken link) LOL Best of luck to us all!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2008, 01:55 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,521,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickinbackfl View Post

I've got everything crossed for you!! I hope it all works out. I've got two showing in the am tomorrow so hopefully a bite!! Cleaned rugs again today, so house smells nice and clean!! I think those eyes gave me good luck as soon as I posted them, I got 2 calls!! So here's looking at youhttp://bestsmileys.com/eyes/4.gif (broken link) LOL Best of luck to us all!!!
What great news. Everything crossed for you tomorrow even my dogs paws.I think once I get this darn house sold I will not touch a vacumn for a week. No better make that a month.

Old 01-11-2008, 01:58 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,521,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerang View Post
Fingers crossed for you, LorrieM!
Thanks boomerang.Wouldn't it be great if we all sold our homes within a week. I would even settle for within a month.

Old 01-11-2008, 02:36 PM

333 posts, read 1,063,817 times
Default me too me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
Thanks boomerang.Wouldn't it be great if we all sold our homes within a week. I would even settle for within a month.
I want in on this everybody sells deal!

So far, both my showings say that our house is their favorite so far. One still wants to look before making a decision...and the other is still working on their pre-approval so they are not ready to buy.

Hoping one of these works out!

Old 01-11-2008, 05:02 PM

Oh that sound so good belizeplease!!! I hope it all works out for you!! Here is your fingers crossedhttp://bestsmileys.com/fingers/1.gif (broken link) and I'll even throw in some lookershttp://bestsmileys.com/eyes/4.gif (broken link) cause ya never know!! Would it be great if we could have people fighting over our homes......if only it was 2004!! LOL

Wishing all of us home sellers...

Old 01-11-2008, 06:57 PM

Location: Halfway between Number 4 Privet Drive and Forks, WA
1,516 posts, read 4,591,098 times
OMG, this is too weird... Our family went to dinner tonight and I saw a couple that had seen our home a month ago, they really wanted to buy our house (no official offer because they had to sell theirs first). But they did indeed put their house on the market and have since pulled it off the market (I expect slow or no showings)....maybe they'll take seeing us as a "sign" they reaallllyyy need to buy our house...LOL

We didn't speak at all, but I know they remember us. Oh well, now I take it as closure they won't be buying our house...sniff sniff....

Old 01-11-2008, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leavingbyron View Post
OMG, this is too weird... Our family went to dinner tonight and I saw a couple that had seen our home a month ago, they really wanted to buy our house (no official offer because they had to sell theirs first). But they did indeed put their house on the market and have since pulled it off the market (I expect slow or no showings)....maybe they'll take seeing us as a "sign" they reaallllyyy need to buy our house...LOL

We didn't speak at all, but I know they remember us. Oh well, now I take it as closure they won't be buying our house...sniff sniff....
Hey, ya never know, theses days anything is possible. Good Luck though!

Old 01-12-2008, 02:28 AM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,788,057 times
Smile Wishing and praying that ALL of you find buyers soon!!!

If only we could get MATCHED up with other posters on CDF who wanted to buy our homes ???! How great would that be !!!!

p.s.
I'm in the same boat and know how much FUN this RE market is .

Old 01-12-2008, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
If only we could get MATCHED up with other posters on CDF who wanted to buy our homes ???! How great would that be !!!!

p.s.
I'm in the same boat and know how much FUN this RE market is .
What a wonderful world that would be!! That would be a DREAM come true!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate