Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2009, 01:38 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,487,009 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Regarding the showing we were supposed to have over the weekend--------------------Here is an email frm our realtor:

XXX left me a vm, she can't get a hold of her people. She's thinking that this weekend will probably not happen. She they have off on Mondays so maybe then. She'll call me.

Yea, and I will wait til Hell freezes over.
Yeah and you are suppose to live your life around a "maybe". Well when it gets close to 2/2, I am sure she will be knocking down your door saying "I really need 6 more months to sell your house, things are picking up"blah blah blah. That happened with our agent and I flat out said "you had siix months and now I am giving someone else a chance". Funny thing is a week before the listing expired we had a contract on the house, I bet he was relieved.

Old 01-04-2009, 02:23 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,423 times
Default Wkelcome back

Welcome back rankin. Gald to see you posting again

Old 01-04-2009, 02:43 PM

If you wanted you see more pics of my furbabies I put them in yreterday they are all waiting for a snack.
We went shopping today andd got a Bow flex pr 3000 to keep us in shape. We already have a treadmill. I am dying to see how often we use it.lol We have a tV in the garage so maybe that will help us allong and i have my I POD. That seems to help me more at least on the treadmill. The bowflex should come next week and they will set it up.

Old 01-04-2009, 07:04 PM

Default I just got a message

I just got a message saying unread picture. If you do no want my pictures posted tell me.

Old 01-04-2009, 07:29 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,185,929 times
heyall!
Been busy today...well not really, creating a new blog on another site Or trying to! Do one thing , think it is right then have to change it, lose it and start over so it seems. Well I will get the hang of it or lose my mind trying!

Lorrie, what in the world was that message about??? unread picture??? was it a DM?? That sounds odd!? No clue what that would be!
I like your furbabies

Ha NJ- yeah tell'em to keep talking- once they do show up then you will believe it!

chickrae-isn't that the truth, I doubt I would renew a listing after the initial go round-bonk you lose!! Stop, do not pass go- you had your chance! Unless there was a lot of interest, worth someone possibly coming back, then I might would consider.....

Okay campers! Is everyone ready for the new week , in the new year??? I sure hope so! I tell ya, I really gotta try to get everythign done this year, that DIDN"T get done last year!!! LOL. ha like that will happen!
GO CAMPERS, you are great!
All of you, I appreciate.
Buyers Buyers get in the groove,
come on now, Sellers wanna move!
Make an offer and don't hesitate,
better now than to wait too late!!

YAY Crazy Camp and the Crazy Camp Crew!!!!

Old 01-04-2009, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
I just got a message saying unread picture. If you do no want my pictures posted tell me.
it was a dm? a dn in the dogs posts. I guess they don't want picture of dogs. LOL I will delete al my albums donn't know wjat else to do.

Last edited by lorriem; 01-04-2009 at 09:01 PM..

Old 01-04-2009, 09:23 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,191 times
Lorrie, dont delete your pictures..I have dog pictures...I want to see them! Can you find out who left that message..that is so wierd!

Old 01-05-2009, 07:17 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,349,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
Yeah and you are suppose to live your life around a "maybe". Well when it gets close to 2/2, I am sure she will be knocking down your door saying "I really need 6 more months to sell your house, things are picking up"blah blah blah. That happened with our agent and I flat out said "you had siix months and now I am giving someone else a chance". Funny thing is a week before the listing expired we had a contract on the house, I bet he was relieved.
Exactly Chick! It is a done deal. She is history on 2/1. She is the worst realtor! That is something about your realtor getting the house sold in the nick of time!!.Thanks again for listening and your support.

Thanks Crazyma also!! I appreciate it. I won't hold my breath with people anymore. THanks for the jingle for the New Year!!

HDL! WHere are ya stranger??? You are always there to root me on! Hope you are hanging in.

Old 01-05-2009, 08:11 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,191 times
Default Where is Judy??

Has anyone heard from Judy?? I am getting worried about her...

Old 01-05-2009, 08:15 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,349,145 times
Dogmom- I emailed Judy a few days ago to wish her a Happy New Year and hadn't heard anything either. I hope she is ok.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate