Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 10:35 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,375,584 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
Tee hee hee...apparently she is dirty as in, dirty positive if given a drug test. She dips into the medicine cabinet at work quite frequently and then goes to make her rounds

Have a good night.
I hate shows like that! I'm sure there are nurses like that. But just once I would like to see nurses portrayed in a positive light....Like China Beach...remember that show?

Old 08-17-2009, 10:44 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,597,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
I hate shows like that! I'm sure there are nurses like that. But just once I would like to see nurses portrayed in a positive light....Like China Beach...remember that show?
That's an old one. But that was a drama. I can't think of the actresses name...Dana something. The oldest nurse sitcom I can think of was the Julia one with Diane Carrol.

I asked about Nurse Jackie on TV category and someone said it is really funny...I need to laugh.

Old 08-17-2009, 10:50 PM

Quote:
That's an old one. But that was a drama. I can't think of the actresses name...Dana something. The oldest nurse sitcom I can think of was the Julia one with Diane Carrol.

I asked about Nurse Jackie on TV category and someone said it is really funny...I need to laugh.
I did hear it was funny, but I don't have showtime. I LOVED the show Julia. I had a Julia doll! She was my idol and that show made me want to be a nurse!! Oh and the show with Consuelo....Marcus Welby, MD! LOVED that show too.

Old 08-17-2009, 10:54 PM

Quote:
I did hear it was funny, but I don't have showtime. I LOVED the show Julia. I had a Julia doll! She was my idol and that show made me want to be a nurse!! Oh and the show with Consuelo....Marcus Welby, MD! LOVED that show too.
Yep Consuelo. I would like to see Julia again...TVland is really lacking that they can't feature more variety. I have Retrotv now with HD but haven't noticed Marcus Welby, it seems they just play Emergency over and over. That is cute that Julia inspired you!

I want to get Showtime. Oops I must correct myself, Retro did have Marcus Welby on in the am.

Last edited by gold*dust1; 08-17-2009 at 11:05 PM..

Old 08-17-2009, 10:57 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,049,410 times
Okay - only been home for about 30 minutes 'cause had dream clients who ordered food and a ton of booze LOL and I can hardly type let alone catch up with everything today. Sweet Jesus I wish I could clone these people 'cause they're literally dream clients (food and beer aside LOL) but the girl just can't type or even think right now and Albert giving me the eye 'cause I got home so late and just, well, hammered so I'll catch up in the morning or whenever the heck I wake up 'cause I'm having an out of body experience right now - though DM did see the new bathroom through my haze and looks great. Now time to go to sleep before I fall over.

Old 08-17-2009, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Okay - only been home for about 30 minutes 'cause had dream clients who ordered food and a ton of booze LOL and I can hardly type let alone catch up with everything today. Sweet Jesus I wish I could clone these people 'cause they're literally dream clients (food and beer aside LOL) but the girl just can't type or even think right now and Albert giving me the eye 'cause I got home so late and just, well, hammered so I'll catch up in the morning or whenever the heck I wake up 'cause I'm having an out of body experience right now - though DM did see the new bathroom through my haze and looks great. Now time to go to sleep before I fall over.
Too funny Joy! You seemed pretty coherent over on the Steelers thread. I noticed it role by on the screen. Are the driving laws lax over there? You sleep..take some excedrin beforehand LOL!

Ok I'm gonna shut my yakhole now.

Old 08-17-2009, 11:09 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Dogmom, Your place is absolutely gorgeous. Love the comforter...where'd you get it if I may ask? You really know how to decorate like a pro. No more seller's beige giving you the blues! Congratulations on the new appliances. That zero financing is wonderful. Did you sell the little house yet? Have a blast with your sis.

Goldy, maybe he is the "man" of the house, lol. I just hope the couple finds the house that is right for them. I really mean that. It needs to be the right fit. There's a pot for every lid, as they say.

Roth, sorry about your recent "almost" sale. New paint will definitely help with the curb appeal.

Painter, hope you miss getting visited by Hurricane Bill. Is it headed towards you at all?

Lorrie, hope you had fun at Nordstroms. What'd you get?

Texas, glad little Watson is performing all necessary bodily functions and following you like a shadow. Maybe he's imprinting and following you as his Mom!

Hi Niki, Lacey, Brook, C21, Stoy, C21 , NJ (in absentia), GF
Tambre, i got it at Penneys' its called Linden Street Aqua floral..it is really pretty in color, thought it would contrast nicely wth my dark furnitur..looks nice.

Old 08-17-2009, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Yep Consuelo. I would like to see Julia again...TVland is really lacking that they can't feature more variety. I have Retrotv now with HD but haven't noticed Marcus Welby, it seems they just play Emergency over and over. That is cute that Julia inspired you!

I want to get Showtime. Oops I must correct myself, Retro did have Marcus Welby on in the am.
OK...if I make a typo its because Watson is awake and nipping at my hands while I type...He is starting to act like Albert!! I woke him up to potty outside and now he is a NUT BALL--all crazy and wants to play!! He has no idea what's in store for him tomorrow at the vets! Rabies vaccine!! The breeder told me not to let the vets give him a full syringe--only 1/2 syringes on his shots because of his size. He said he has seen small puppies like mine die over too much vaccines. He said they give a full syringe to a 100 lb dog and then turn around and give the same full syringe to a 4 lb dog.

Yes, Julia inspired me. I also thought she (Diahann Carroll) was absolutely beautiful. That was the reason my Grandmother bought me the Julia barbie doll!

Here's a link to the show for those who don't remember it. Julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
LMAO!! You post well as a drunk poster!!!

Quote:
Too funny Joy! You seemed pretty coherent over on the Steelers thread.
Oh, she was VERY coherent and got her point across real well!!

Last edited by TexasGirl@Heart; 08-17-2009 at 11:36 PM..

Old 08-17-2009, 11:41 PM

Quote:
OK...if I make a typo its because Watson is awake and nipping at my hands while I type...He is starting to act like Albert!! I woke him up to potty outside and now he is a NUT BALL--all crazy and wants to play!! He has no idea what's in store for him tomorrow at the vets! Rabies vaccine!!

Yes, Julia inspired me. I also thought she (Diahann Carroll) was absolutely beautiful.
Julia

LMAO!! You post well as a drunk poster!!!

Oh, she was VERY coherent and got her point across real well!!
WHAAAAT, I thought you were at work. Yes Diahann was a looker, probably still is...recognized for the first positive portrayal of a black woman on prime time tv.

Oh those puppy runs are hysterical! Peanut would spin and jump and race through the room at high speed..still does it some...but it was so funny when he was about 3 lbs. Now the two of them have their nuts moments together and play off each other.

Watson will do fine at the vets. Peanut almost snapped at the first vet I took him too, but it's because she grabbed him funny and seemed not to know how to deal with small breeds. Fired her butt. Poms can be wary of strangers.

If you get him fixed young, he shouldn't lift his leg. The only thing is some times the pediatric spays can cause some breeds to change appearance wise...like they will end up with longer legs than their breed standard. I waited till 7 months and of course he lifts, but he was lifting at 4 months.

Yep watch those vaccinations, there are some new theorys going around. I don't give mine Lepto. Yorkietalk and pet forums have tons of info about such things. Some people tie instead of vaccinating after a certain point.

Old 08-18-2009, 12:26 AM

Quote:
WHAAAAT, I thought you were at work. Yes Diahann was a looker, probably still is...recognized for the first positive portrayal of a black woman on prime time tv.

Oh those puppy runs are hysterical! Peanut would spin and jump and race through the room at high speed..still does it some...but it was so funny when he was about 3 lbs. Now the two of them have their nuts moments together and play off each other.

Watson will do fine at the vets. Peanut almost snapped at the first vet I took him too, but it's because she grabbed him funny and seemed not to know how to deal with small breeds. Fired her butt. Poms can be wary of strangers.

If you get him fixed young, he shouldn't lift his leg. The only thing is some times the pediatric spays can cause some breeds to change appearance wise...like they will end up with longer legs than their breed standard. I waited till 7 months and of course he lifts, but he was lifting at 4 months.

Yep watch those vaccinations, there are some new theorys going around. I don't give mine Lepto. Yorkietalk and pet forums have tons of info about such things. Some people tie instead of vaccinating after a certain point.
No--not at work! I work Wed/Thur/Fri this week. I might call off on Friday!!!

I've got a LOT to learn! What is Lepto and tieing? Watson is 4 months old today---just checked his birthday! He is still sqatting to pee...what's the earliest you can spay/neuter at? I don't want him lifting his leg if at all possible.

OK...finally calmed my pup down and he is sleeping...so off to dreamland for mama!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate