Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 02:07 PM

11,828 posts, read 34,440,909 times

Advertisements

Stoy you are moving to CO right? You can look up licensee info at License Management

Chances are, your broker moved offices.

Realtors are finding some cheaper solutions to their cash flow issues

Old 09-29-2009, 02:08 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,373,524 times
Barb, I like the first skirt, the longer one. I like the top I showed you better. It is dressier. I agree with Lace--lots of gold bling to dress it up!

Old 09-29-2009, 03:28 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,023,709 times
Thanks, 2Bindenver, Joy had helped me and found out she is inactive.

Old 09-29-2009, 04:26 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,348,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Barb, I like the first skirt, the longer one. I like the top I showed you better. It is dressier. I agree with Lace--lots of gold bling to dress it up!
Barb, ya hot mama, I like the longer skirt too..like Tex...........flows more................

Joy- I wish you can hire me as your professional "shopper" LOL. I know you hate shopping but I would do your grocery and clothes shopping for you! I love it.lol.

South Park says it all for this damn bus driver of theirs! UGH! Today I am standing there waiting for them to get on the bus and she yells out to me, hey where is the other woman and her kid? I said, I don't know.....as she SLAMMED THE BUS DOOR IN MY FACE while I was still talking!
LMAO ! What a classless woman. Ugh.

OH! Update on Donut Man: the one who cries "I have no money to put down or can't go any higher on price" *when he lowballed us*........gets a 5000.00 fence put in today!~ Gotta love the fat man. LMAO. Eggs are a coming his way...GRADE AAA!

Old 09-29-2009, 04:31 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,348,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
First, ha ha Carol, beat you on this morning LOL

So good to have you back, Annie. Can you tell you were missed We all thought you'd had to buy a tent just to make sure kidlets got on the bus LOL not the same around the camp without our Annie. XXOO

OMG that is too frickin' funny - So how you and Mr. L. today? Have you somewhat gotten back to normal about kid withdrawal? Doesn't help that the weather has sucked too.

AW. I feel so loved by you all!!! You rock Joy! What the hell would I do without you >....? I need to go buy a case of depends lol since you always make me laugh my BLADDER OFF LOL>>>>>>>>>>>

Did I tell you this??? here is A GOOD WTF MOMENT: I open my front door this morning and I see some lady carrying a white plastic shopping bag and all of a sudden she is standsing with her head down digging in my brochure box!!!!!!!!!!!!wtf..... Now the homeless are interested. I am sure she would still ask for closing costs LOL.....if she got it free!@

Old 09-29-2009, 05:23 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,274,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Barb, ya hot mama, I like the longer skirt too..like Tex...........flows more................

Joy- I wish you can hire me as your professional "shopper" LOL. I know you hate shopping but I would do your grocery and clothes shopping for you! I love it.lol.

South Park says it all for this damn bus driver of theirs! UGH! Today I am standing there waiting for them to get on the bus and she yells out to me, hey where is the other woman and her kid? I said, I don't know.....as she SLAMMED THE BUS DOOR IN MY FACE while I was still talking!

OH! Update on Donut Man: the one who cries "I have no money to put down or can't go any higher on price" *when he lowballed us*........gets a 5000.00 fence put in today!~ Gotta love the fat man. LMAO. Eggs are a coming his way...GRADE AAA!
You buy the eggs, NJ and I will help you toss at the Donut Man...aaargh!

Old 09-29-2009, 05:37 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,274,687 times
Well, if I can't find the blasted shoes, no point in getting a new outfit, lol. I think they are still packed. Ok back to square one, except I do think I like the spiegel one that Tex found for me better, dressier. Will keep looking and keep you all posted, like you are waiting with bated breath, lol!

Off to home depot to pick up our security screen door, and hope it can get installed this week. the temps are dropping and I want to open that front door sooo bad.

Hey DP put up my flagpole yesterday, and I had him hang my fall flag..what do you all think, lol
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3794.jpg
Views:	352
Size:	233.7 KB
ID:	49907

Old 09-29-2009, 06:49 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,047,650 times
Quote:

Watson is biting and chewing alot lately. Trying to bite my clothes all the time. He has lots of chew toys and I give them to him when he starts but he will drop them and start chewing on something he isn't supposed to chew on. I don't understand why he pees on the pee pad in his caged in area but when I put the pee pad down in my bedroom next to my computer ...he will ignore it and pee on my carpet!! What is up with that???

He's a puppy - anything you don't want chewed, put up. I learned that with my Rott (though took me a few times to get it). Used to have 2 pairs of beautiful suede boots - each a different color. Came home and he had chewed up one boot of each pair so of course unless I wanted to look like a freak, couldn't wear either pair - he also got my leather purse. Big time chewer. Just make sure anything you don't want him to chew is up and away - maybe also puppy training? I have a friend here who does puppy classes on training. On peeing, can the cage be moved? Maybe he's associating the pad with the caged area? No cage, doesn't think to use it? All I can come up with girl.

Sara--I'm sure I told you but will tell you again---WELCOME BACK TO CAMP! We missed you. Yes we did, Sara! Glad you're back though know you still have a lot going on. XXOO

Hammy--Do we have a niece yet??? Yes, Kristine, have you been to the doc yet this week? Should be time. We're dying here so let us know!

OK--who has done FSBO on here? I am seriously considering doing it in the Spring.
Well, not me - but with all the links, even use a limited service agent for small fee to have put on MLS offering buyer agent incentives - then post on various FSBO sites, classified ads, etc. Just keep in mind with FSBO, YOU will be doing the showings unless a realtor calls you, then you'll need to call the brokerage and confirm that Jane Doe is in fact an agent 'cause you'll have to have a lockbox for any realtors to show when you're not there.

Quote:
JOY: I was wondering where you were this morning! Thanks about the "good taste" comment.
Dallas beat Carolina on MNF!

Did you wade through lots of chicken poo this morning?!?!?
Oh, God I hate the cowboys - sorry, grew up in Oklahoma and we were brought up to hate all things, sports wise, Texas LOL One team I've never been a fan of - but love Austin and the Steelers! Don't like Carolina either so . . . but usually I root against the cowboys LOL

And no chicken poo this morning or when I got home but was extremely warm today (will not say hot or cold anymore), no rain so no chicklets hiding out under my front porch = no poo

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Morning all, I checked in early this a/m, but didnt post. It was around the same time as Lacey, but for some reason I was having issues with my connection. Then I just got busy here, have my schedule of events and things to do in prep for the open house Sat. Now the windows are wide open and OMG it is just wonderful, a nice cool breeze, well cool for here, lol! I am going room by room starting at the light fixtures and vents all the way down to the floors. Did not realize till yesterday how bad I hate doing the legs on furniture, lol. They were just nasty but I had never noticed them till now. I clean constantly but this place is get a thorough spit polished, more for me than any expected lookers. Dont have a lot of faith in the weekend be prosperous! Hope you all have a cheerful day without any drama!
Yeah, yeah, yeah - sure you were having internet connection problems and that's why I beat you on this morning LOL JK - Wow that's a lot of cleaning, but will pay off Carol at the open house. You want it spotless - and yeah, legs on furniture hate those the most. With all the activities going on, you could get some good walk in's to open. Offer a free BJ with any acceptable offer Sure I told the story before, but was having a ton of closings at the brokerage in the states and in sales meeting everyone going "God Joy how did you do it?" Told them, deadpan, I offered a free BJ as a closing gift. Only a couple of ultra prudish women didn't laugh - but the rest were howling Hey whatever works, ya know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Bet your home will shine and glow Painter.

Better mood today plus the sun's out so that's a bonus. Just cleaned,vacuumed,scrubbd and organized our 3 car garage-I will feel it tomorrow. I didn't want Mr. L lifting but he did and I'm a little worried as he has a small bulge where they opened him.
Hey sweetie I'm glad you're feeling better today after kidlet withdrawals. Sunshine always helps me feel chipper, but dang you did a ton of work and agree about Mr. L. not lifting things - I think that's the only downside to feeling better, tend to then over do things. Maybe just keep an eye on that bulge and if still there in the morning give his doc a call - then maybe ducktape him to a chair next time he wants to lift things. He just had some major surgery and shouldn't be lifting anything. Must say that was one thing I enjoyed about having a C-section - doctor told my DS dad I shouldn't even make the bed I milked that for as long as I could - i mean MONTHS until he finally caught on LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Hi campers, well i was up and out early, had an appointment for a osteoporosis scan..I wasnt sure what to expect, were they gonna dip me in a pool of water or what, no just laid on a pad and they did an overhead scanner thing, measured my spine, etc...result were good, normal bone density for old broad my age, back in 2 years. then got the blood results from our dr. visit last Thursday, DP and I both ok there. soo..now tomorrow is the pelvic ultrasound, yipee...then I am done for a while I guess.

Hey Barb glad the tests were good! Whew! So how you feeling and when was your doctor going to try that treatment for you on managing pain, etc.?

Ok I am really wanting to wear those shoes to the wedding in 2 weeks. check these clothes out and let me know

Attachment 49888

Attachment 49889

Attachment 49890
Ok, my opinion even though I very rarely get dressed up - but must say when I do, well I do clean up good LOL I say the top Tex picked out that was dressier and the longer flowing skirt with great accessories. You will be the bomb and Carl will be fighting off the guys trying to hit on you! (oh and go with the pumps if I didn't say it before - man they were beautiful)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
Hey all. im not one for fashion (i am wearing a dark blue simple top, khaki's, and lime green socks) but whatever you wear Barb you will be B-U-tiful!
Joy, yep called that realtor out there. got a "nope, she doesnt work here anymore!" response. so officially need a new one.
Well and there you have it. Guess you'll need to start interviewing buyer agents to help you find a house. If you know the specific area you want, just check for ones who specialize in buyer representation - in fact there are brokerages who do nothing but work with buyers so that might be a good way to go. Get an experienced buyer agent working for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bindenver View Post
Stoy you are moving to CO right? You can look up licensee info at License Management

Chances are, your broker moved offices.

Realtors are finding some cheaper solutions to their cash flow issues
Hey 2bind, how are things in your neck of the woods? Hope things are going good for you.

Quote:

Well, that would be perfect! Between you and Goldy I wouldn't have to ever shop again! Course you know, you'd have to move to Panama

What a biatch - that's why I thought the pic of the South Park Bus driver was perfect 'cause she's insane - sounds like maybe they used your bus driver to create the character for the show.

Annie, screw eggs. This is what you do when the fence goes up (at night of course LOL) Between that and posters everywhere that he's into sheep or something There will be a for sale sign going up before you can say YEAH!

Quote:
AW. I feel so loved by you all!!! You rock Joy! What the hell would I do without you >....? I need to go buy a case of depends lol since you always make me laugh my BLADDER OFF LOL>>>>>>>>>>>

Well girl hope you're wearing them when you see what I posted above LOL (though I am serious about doing that HAHAHAHAHA)

Did I tell you this??? here is A GOOD WTF MOMENT: I open my front door this morning and I see some lady carrying a white plastic shopping bag and all of a sudden she is standsing with her head down digging in my brochure box!!!!!!!!!!!!wtf..... Now the homeless are interested. I am sure she would still ask for closing costs LOL.....if she got it free!@
Hey, maybe she's not really a bag lady, just crazy lady with a lot of money! Ya never know - fact is stranger than fiction so. LMAO. Oh God, I really do crack myself up sometimes - hmmm, maybe I should talk to someone about that

So everyone else out there, I be thinking about you and hope everyone's doing good. Gonna grab some grub. Found out today the Subway in town is closing one thing about some of the biz here is lack of management because heck as much as I ate there I'm sure I paid a lot of their overhead LOL - so many tend to hire way too many people, instead of just a couple of real go getters and . . . they were doing a lot of biz, besides mine - even Panamanians went there so must have been mismanagement but I'm so bummed. So tonight I'm having my last roast beef subway sandwich. Saved it instead of having for lunch so I could savor it

Old 09-29-2009, 09:08 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,047,650 times
oooh, it's scary quite at the camp Just saw Hatari is on, one of my favorite John Wayne movies - missed like the first hour but it's so long anyway so am going to have to see if I can stay up late enough to watch it all. Won't end until close to midnight so . . . .

Old 09-29-2009, 09:12 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,521,537 times
Texas we are taking them to the kennel and our vet will keep am eye on them and even changed her weekend off to work to watch them. We will board them in two runs ao they face eachother and no other dogs can get at them. Willow is doing so great. How is Watson?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate