Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2010, 07:45 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,034 times

Advertisements

Elkie is doing so much better today Sunday. She was so happy to get home yesterday we just stayed home with her to monitor her. Our Vet Friday night at midnight made a special trip to see her and she said she had a long talk with her about her IV and not keeping it in and to eat some. Sat when she saw Elkie her IV was not touched and she did eat a bit. What a great vet we have.So for now Elkie is her old self again but very tired I doubt she got much sleep at the vets.

Gee it took me 4 days to worry about the biopsy. The surgeon said he will have the other surgeon who did Gary's face there since he is a plastic surgeon. Getting worried. I am not worried about my arm no big deal scar but my nose is another thing and it looks just right now.

Last edited by lorriem; 01-17-2010 at 07:54 PM..

Old 01-17-2010, 08:41 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,275,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
Elkie is doing so much better today Sunday. She was so happy to get home yesterday we just stayed home with her to monitor her. Our Vet Friday night at midnight made a special trip to see her and she said she had a long talk with her about her IV and not keeping it in and to eat some. Sat when she saw Elkie her IV was not touched and she did eat a bit. What a great vet we have.So for now Elkie is her old self again but very tired I doubt she got much sleep at the vets.

Gee it took me 4 days to worry about the biopsy. The surgeon said he will have the other surgeon who did Gary's face there since he is a plastic surgeon. Getting worried. I am not worried about my arm no big deal scar but my nose is another thing and it looks just right now.
Oh Lorrie so glad Elkie is feeling better, did the vet say what was wrong? Maybe she just needed a little vacay with an iv and buffet, lol...no I am glad she is better..such a worry and glad our prayers helped!

I dont mind them messing with my back or arms or even neck but leave the face alone! Its all I have!!!

Old 01-17-2010, 09:15 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,185,354 times
QUICK pop on Here is you all a great laugh on crazyma's behalf-
as if nothing ELSE can happen ...I was upstairs fixing to go put a load in the dryer and I hear water running- thought the hose slid up out of washer inlet thingy.....BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the WATER HEATER went out and water is every where in the unfinished portion BUT It came into the den along the wall, and this thick ole shaggy carpet is wet 2/3 foot into room tapering along wall about 15 ft

I could just TEAR MY HAIR OUT

YOU know who is going to have to clean this sh*t up don'tcha??!?!?!?!?!? my back is still screwed up

Insurance claim- naw , why bother nad have it on record-$1000 ded. and they don't pay for a new water heater

AND then today DD calls, she fell last night in a kind of rain curb getting out of car. Messed up ankle, not sure if it is broke or badly sprained. Along with that, her ex is obsessed with making her life a living hell, can't seem to realize he doesn't own her now...oops I mean that they aren't married now. D*ck head

okay shutting up and planning the clean up attack
I just had to come vent before I started smashing my head into the sheetrock

Old 01-17-2010, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
QUICK pop on Here is you all a great laugh on crazyma's behalf-
as if nothing ELSE can happen ...I was upstairs fixing to go put a load in the dryer and I hear water running- thought the hose slid up out of washer inlet thingy.....BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the WATER HEATER went out and water is every where in the unfinished portion BUT It came into the den along the wall, and this thick ole shaggy carpet is wet 2/3 foot into room tapering along wall about 15 ft

I could just TEAR MY HAIR OUT

YOU know who is going to have to clean this sh*t up don'tcha??!?!?!?!?!? my back is still screwed up

Insurance claim- naw , why bother nad have it on record-$1000 ded. and they don't pay for a new water heater

AND then today DD calls, she fell last night in a kind of rain curb getting out of car. Messed up ankle, not sure if it is broke or badly sprained. Along with that, her ex is obsessed with making her life a living hell, can't seem to realize he doesn't own her now...oops I mean that they aren't married now. D*ck head

okay shutting up and planning the clean up attack
I just had to come vent before I started smashing my head into the sheetrock
Oh Sara..if I could wave a magic wand and make it all better, I would! At least DD is across the country from the ex, right?

the mess will get cleaned up, take a deep breath.....breath.....breath....

Old 01-17-2010, 10:46 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,185,354 times
okay I am breathing now....I know my problems are small taters compared to some, sorry I had to vent, DH is too nonchalant. Yes Barb across the country from her...I can't begin to imagine if was same town.

someday I will get caught up on here and everywhere else lacking

Oh lorrie glad to see your pup is doing better
oh what else, I forget
Stoy maybe in CO???
uhuhuhh i forget
Hey all!! hugs!!

Old 01-18-2010, 03:21 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,855,297 times
Oh dang-Sarah all that happens to you-wish we could all help.

DD needs a restaining order even though there's distance.

Tex is back!!!!!

Old 01-18-2010, 07:49 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,374,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Tex is back!!!!!
YEAH!! HELLO EVERYONE!! Well, let me first address all!! Then I have to go pick up WATSON , play with him for awhile and then come back and post on the trip and cruise!!

DISCLAIMER: I spent last evening reading and reading and reading!! So if I missed something important, I apologize!

LACE: What is Game Change about? Sounds interesting! Cougar cruises?!?! WOO HOO!! I will keep you and Mr.L in my prayers on 27th/28th! I think surgery is the right move but you already knew it was the right one!

JOY: Thanks for all the LOVE girl!! I soon will have a star! That is so sad about Martyr's Day. I'm sure you'll find a way to get in the video frame when HHI is taping! Don't let them edit it out! New pics of Misty Rose please! How is the little shredder doing?!?

ANNE: How was the twins birthday party? What cakes did you end up getting? Sorry I wasn't home to send them something. Thanks for posting updates from me! I played "15" and "29" on roulette...won twice on 15 and lost on 29. How is your leg?

BARB: How is Carl's shoulder? Thanks for updating camp for me! So nice to hear Dan found a nice girlfriend! YIKES...a 4.3 earthquake in CA?!?! I think we felt some reverberations from the EQ in Haiti. We were almost above Haiti that night...left ST. Thomas and on our way to Puerto Rico--the boat sure was rocking that night with rough seas. I don't know--I guess it's possible to feel some effects of it.

AMY: How did you interview go? Thanks to you and Joy for raising your glasses to me! Y'all were there with me in spirit! How is the puppy doing? Did he move it into the barn? And last but not least--have you rode any horses lately?!?! I LMAO over that story!!

STOY: WOO HOO!! You must be in Colorado by now!! Can't wait to hear the updates!! So...did the washing machine start working again!?!? So glad you broke free from the room!!!

CAROL: I kept it "between the lines" on my way to the airport! It was very stressful driving in that and I am used to this weather! It was 28 degrees in MIAMI!!! It was so cold! I can't believe you had ice on your pool. OMG--only 9 more weeks until you are a Grandma!! Did they find out the sex? If not, maybe we should all guess!?!?

LORRIE: So glad to hear Elkie is back to her old self. So what exactly is wrong with her liver? How is Willow? New pics please!!! Your vet sounds awesome. So what did your biopsy show?

SARA: UGH--broken hot water heaters!! I had mine burst on Easter week-end and I was having a big dinner at my house! Thank God my brother was here...he went to Home Depot, picked one up and installed it! What a mess--I can relate. How is Howard doing with his knee? How are you doing with your back/hip? I agree with Lace--DD should get a PFA against dear ole nutso hubby!! It doesn't matter how far apart they are.

KRISTINE: So HAPPY you are back! Natalie sounds like a great baby!! That is so sweet about Conner wanting to hold her all the time! We all missed you!

JODY: Congrats on your 1st 2010 closing!

To all the newcomers---WELCOME to the best place on C-D.com!!!

OK...off to get my little boy and will be back later to post about my cruise and I have pics already uploaded--did it last night because I know y'all would be chomping at the bit to see them!

MISSED Y'ALL LIKE CRAZY!!

Old 01-18-2010, 07:51 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,348,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Oh dang-Sarah all that happens to you-wish we could all help.

DD needs a restaining order even though there's distance.

Tex is back!!!!!
I agree. DD does need restraining order ASAP.

OMG. My friend got the shaft on the custody thing/150.00 a week for 3 kids? I told her to get a lawyer. It was a NJ devised state formula they use to calculate it. UGH! The guy makes about 65k plus commissions. He is only 30 I believe...

Kids off today. MLK Holiday. Off to go out for a bit to Borders later with them!
JOY_----------did you check with Naiky for the cookies? Hope your phones are working again girl!! frustrating! I thought of you too with the Haiti earthquake!! So sad all the people in streets. The country is the poorest in Western world....and basically lived in such poor conditions.. I feel so bad for them!

Shel-----------pretty soon time to get Watsaboo!! His tail will probably fall off from wagging so much because he will be so happy to see you lol...
Tell us all about it...Pictures pictures on FB ok!!

Painter- a NJ client eh? How rude they never got back...You poor thing!

Tambre-- TOO FUNNY about that guy!! Ya cant be super friendly to anyone these days lol..omg!! too funny!!

My twins had a great birthday!! All that running around.......going in for a playdate with them at their school during week. I got Mia a 100 piece puzzle *small pieces too!* and she has put it together 6 times over!.... They both got birthday crowns at school on Fri. So cute! They were over the top excited!!!!!! Jungle cafe was cool but so damn overpriced!!they didn't like the thunder though lol....yet it's funny...It thundered here as we had torrential downpours and they didn't flinch! LOL

Now for my birthday coming up I will request the pastry cream fruit tarte from Wegmans! To die for!! I make my own in the summer but I am not slaving on my bday LOL>>>>>>>>

Went to AC and lost some money...maybe 40.00 lol I am not a high roller.ALL in fun! Some lady lost everything! I overheard her talking to her friend and she said she didn;t have enough money to go home! wth!!!!!!!! She said she lost 10k in craps! ! holy crap lol

L

Old 01-18-2010, 08:26 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,855,297 times
10K?????????????? Dear Lord. She deserves to walk her butt home.

Tex-wow you covered all-yes it's the 28th and I'm relieved. Have to go back and see what I meant.

Old 01-18-2010, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
YEAH!! HELLO EVERYONE!! Well, let me first address all!! Then I have to go pick up WATSON , play with him for awhile and then come back and post on the trip and cruise!!

DISCLAIMER: I spent last evening reading and reading and reading!! So if I missed something important, I apologize!

LACE: What is Game Change about? Sounds interesting! Cougar cruises?!?! WOO HOO!! I will keep you and Mr.L in my prayers on 27th/28th! I think surgery is the right move but you already knew it was the right one!

JOY: Thanks for all the LOVE girl!! I soon will have a star! That is so sad about Martyr's Day. I'm sure you'll find a way to get in the video frame when HHI is taping! Don't let them edit it out! New pics of Misty Rose please! How is the little shredder doing?!?

ANNE: How was the twins birthday party? What cakes did you end up getting? Sorry I wasn't home to send them something. Thanks for posting updates from me! I played "15" and "29" on roulette...won twice on 15 and lost on 29. How is your leg?

BARB: How is Carl's shoulder? Thanks for updating camp for me! So nice to hear Dan found a nice girlfriend! YIKES...a 4.3 earthquake in CA?!?! I think we felt some reverberations from the EQ in Haiti. We were almost above Haiti that night...left ST. Thomas and on our way to Puerto Rico--the boat sure was rocking that night with rough seas. I don't know--I guess it's possible to feel some effects of it.

AMY: How did you interview go? Thanks to you and Joy for raising your glasses to me! Y'all were there with me in spirit! How is the puppy doing? Did he move it into the barn? And last but not least--have you rode any horses lately?!?! I LMAO over that story!!

STOY: WOO HOO!! You must be in Colorado by now!! Can't wait to hear the updates!! So...did the washing machine start working again!?!? So glad you broke free from the room!!!

CAROL: I kept it "between the lines" on my way to the airport! It was very stressful driving in that and I am used to this weather! It was 28 degrees in MIAMI!!! It was so cold! I can't believe you had ice on your pool. OMG--only 9 more weeks until you are a Grandma!! Did they find out the sex? If not, maybe we should all guess!?!?

LORRIE: So glad to hear Elkie is back to her old self. So what exactly is wrong with her liver? How is Willow? New pics please!!! Your vet sounds awesome. So what did your biopsy show?

SARA: UGH--broken hot water heaters!! I had mine burst on Easter week-end and I was having a big dinner at my house! Thank God my brother was here...he went to Home Depot, picked one up and installed it! What a mess--I can relate. How is Howard doing with his knee? How are you doing with your back/hip? I agree with Lace--DD should get a PFA against dear ole nutso hubby!! It doesn't matter how far apart they are.

KRISTINE: So HAPPY you are back! Natalie sounds like a great baby!! That is so sweet about Conner wanting to hold her all the time! We all missed you!

JODY: Congrats on your 1st 2010 closing!

To all the newcomers---WELCOME to the best place on C-D.com!!!

OK...off to get my little boy and will be back later to post about my cruise and I have pics already uploaded--did it last night because I know y'all would be chomping at the bit to see them!

MISSED Y'ALL LIKE CRAZY!!
Woot! She's back, she's back, she's back..Missed ya girlfriend..can't wait to see pictures...woot!

Carl is ok, has a post op appt this morning..i think he is hoping they will release him to start pt but its only been a month so doubt it...he is antsy and a little depressed with not being able to do much but I tell you he is being a good boy with that arm and shoulder...he pretty much does not want my foot up his rear end is what it is, and he doesn't want to go through this again!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate