Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2010, 03:58 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,856,986 times

Advertisements

It's in Food-wonder if it got closed.

Thanx Tex-you deserve the party! Too bad it wasn't a real PAR-TAY!

Just played nurse Ratchett and changed dressings-so now some Dr. Smirnoff!!!

Just checked-it's gone!!!!!

Old 02-11-2010, 04:10 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,349,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post

Lace- glad Mr. L is doing ok. You are a great wife! LMAO@ Dr. Smirnoff! Kids school closed again! power outages? this am on machine and last nite inclement weather. There were no power outages in this town..Went from Brick upward..from what I saw on news. Did you hear another storm brewing Mon? Kids off for Presidents day! omg..they went 2 days this week. I saw Lacey schools closed again lace lol.. We only got 3 in. or so extra...Rained alot of day yesterday then turned to snow...

Shel- I am glad you have the next 3 days off after tonite!! I will call you over weekend. Low key here too....
I saw that too about the pancreatic cancer..Someone posted it here lol.. I don't drink pop generally so I m out on that one... I like the song you posted!!
I LOVE your status. !! I will watch the Winter Olympics too this weekend.. Love them! Remember Wide World of Sports *during winter* when they were on all winter!! different skiing events,etc...ice skating...I love to ice skate!

Joy-*Mary P.* I am stoked for the HHI!! cannot wait til it airs....hopefully they land in Panama tomorrow !!

Barb- love the cabs!!

Made turkey (99 percent fat free ground) tacos..Time to eat them LOL.

I can eat tacos every frickin day!!

Old 02-11-2010, 04:23 PM

Wide World of Sports was great-and think the Olympics died with Jim McKay.

Delayed opening in Berkeley, closed in Toms River. Already the kids have lost 2 days from spring break now could be 3 and why a holiday Mon-get in there and save a day. Teacher's unions rule and suck.

Mr. L loves tacos-to me too much work for too little. Just hot meatloaf sandwiches and corn-doctor 9:30.

Old 02-11-2010, 04:44 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,191 times
NJ those tacos sound yummy...my cleaning gals were supposed to be here at 3, still not here and I'm getting stressed....I do better in the mornings and probably will try to schedule them in the mornings if I can..i really can only afford to have them once a month, but every two weeks is sooo nice..we'll see..at least my house is small and shouldn't take them more than a couple hours I hope..

They just arrived...they clean with eco friendly products and bring their own so its cool...I love the smell when they are gone.

Ok later..

Old 02-11-2010, 08:10 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,375,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Lace- glad Mr. L is doing ok. You are a great wife! LMAO@ Dr. Smirnoff! Kids school closed again! power outages? this am on machine and last nite inclement weather. There were no power outages in this town..Went from Brick upward..from what I saw on news. Did you hear another storm brewing Mon? Kids off for Presidents day! omg..they went 2 days this week. I saw Lacey schools closed again lace lol.. We only got 3 in. or so extra...Rained alot of day yesterday then turned to snow...

Shel- I am glad you have the next 3 days off after tonite!! I will call you over weekend. Low key here too....
I saw that too about the pancreatic cancer..Someone posted it here lol.. I don't drink pop generally so I m out on that one... I like the song you posted!!
I LOVE your status. !! I will watch the Winter Olympics too this weekend.. Love them! Remember Wide World of Sports *during winter* when they were on all winter!! different skiing events,etc...ice skating...I love to ice skate!

Made turkey (99 percent fat free ground) tacos..Time to eat them LOL.

I can eat tacos every frickin day!!
I love taco's too....never had them with ground turkey though!

Are you serious about another storm?!?! I've had ENOUGH! I work that night too!! Maybe it will hit here Sunday night--I am off.

Yes, please call me this week-end! Would love to chat! That goes for you other ones who have my phone as well! Love chattin' with y'all!! That song I posted is by Dr.Hook--I loved them!! One of my favs is "Cover of the Rolling Stones" ...youtube it!!!

My status---well those people over at the cozy inn are just a hoot and crazy as heck---friendly also!!!
Quote:

Dr.Smirnoff--just what the doc ordered!! I plan on making myself a HUGE cocktail tomorrow morning when I get home--I had a rough week here at the hospital.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
NJ those tacos sound yummy...my cleaning gals were supposed to be here at 3, still not here and I'm getting stressed....I do better in the mornings and probably will try to schedule them in the mornings if I can..i really can only afford to have them once a month, but every two weeks is sooo nice..we'll see..at least my house is small and shouldn't take them more than a couple hours I hope..

They just arrived...they clean with eco friendly products and bring their own so its cool...I love the smell when they are gone.

Ok later..
I wish I could afford a cleaning lady--maybe after I hit the lottery!!

Last edited by TexasGirl@Heart; 02-11-2010 at 08:20 PM..

Old 02-11-2010, 09:26 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,191 times
Hi Shel..I can't afford the cleaning lady either, she is coming again in 2 weeks, but I am probably going to need to bump her to once a month. She does my moms house too. Better her than me..been there, done that!

I'll be hanging around this weekend as far as I know..leaving early early Mon. morning for the drive to So Utah and the dentist. UGH. I am babying this broken tooth, dont want the filling to completely fall out...so far, so good.

Not much else going on...Carl and I went to In n Out for a burger, its about a 15 mile drive from here, but worth it...yum...need to get to the market tomorrow and pick up a few things for the weekend...

Ok, over and out..

Old 02-12-2010, 03:39 AM

Morning all-Mr. L promised me when we moved here a cleaning lady. Far be it from me not to accept that offer! She comes every 2 weeks-and I've told him I can do this myself but he insists.

Surgeon this morn for removal of staples-yeah-they look so ugly-and boy is it painful removing-not telling Mr. L tho.

Tex supposedly another storm coming-hope they are wrong.

Old 02-12-2010, 04:27 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,375,584 times
Quote:
Morning all-Mr. L promised me when we moved here a cleaning lady. Far be it from me not to accept that offer! She comes every 2 weeks-and I've told him I can do this myself but he insists.

Surgeon this morn for removal of staples-yeah-they look so ugly-and boy is it painful removing-not telling Mr. L tho.

Tex supposedly another storm coming-hope they are wrong.
Lucky you! Lucky Barb! **(here is where Tex stomps her feet and screams, "It's not fair, I want a cleaning lady too!")**

This snow is NEVER going to melt.

Old 02-12-2010, 04:41 AM

Tex-ours will be here til April or May!!! I am so sick of white.

Hey where's Painter?????? Worried.

Old 02-12-2010, 06:21 AM

11,874 posts, read 11,049,410 times
morning girls, thought i'd post real quick before head to office - yes 'The Eagle has Landed" lol didn't have their PA phones charged so I had to keep calling a US number, but they arrived. Then they started texting me from US number, even at 9PM wanting to talk to my assistant so finally - after being intermediary for like all day, I just texted them back and wrote 'why don't you call her and put my assistants cell number'. I am not good at texting, plus no sleep the night before, 1/2 cup of coffee in the morning - well, guess my ring tone should be "The Biatch is Back" by Elton John lol though of course I 'internalized' it so I was all sweet, but on the inside if my internet wasn't so spazzy I'd post and say "this is me with no coffee or sleep' lol. Good news is the director felt so bad that our clients were delayed, etc. that we don't have to arrive at the first house until 10AM. Needless to say, I got up early (for me - i mean look at the time of my post lol - though when typing my asst. called - started it at 7:15) so I can be at office early, for me, brief meeting then rock and roll. Went out yesterday with production crew to show them 2 of the houses so they could check lighting etc. so they'd get a better feel - think we can knock out 2 of them today and will be going until dark which is around 6:15-6:30. Never pay attention 'cause I'm usually at home by then.

Lacey OUCH on having staples out and being a mom you were smart not to let Mr. L. know ahead of time - he'll find out soon enough and sure they'll give him something for pain. Just so happy he's home and your dinner sounded yummy. Hope that storm passes you by. I've been glad that thus far with crew in the weather has been good. Breezes do pick up late afternoon but have been calm during day sooooooooo

Shel, lol thanks for the well wishes - though ya just had to post your gold star LOL well maybe one day when I grow up I'll get one hahahaha They are going to do a bit on Sunday where friends stop by (that'll be the part where they're filming them like after they've moved in) and I'm trying to at least be 'one of the friends'. I mean after 3 years they are friends - have their pics up, dogs, kids lol soooooooo

Annie, that's sick about saying outages, then oh weather - poor kids will be in school all summer hope everyone feeling better and thanks for good wishes. The crew is really great and was glad I got to know them a bit yesterday. Was talking to director last night, then my on-air person, and when talking to director told her that Allen would be calling and I was prepping him but I had and was going to reinforce that she was the boss - not me and to take his cues/direction for her. I heard a visiable sigh of relief b/c think sometimes others don't get it - she said 'that's great, thank you b/c that way there's no confusion'. Told her hey you're even my boss lol and you're the one who knows what you're doing.

Barb, love those cabinets! Sorry cleaning people there so expensive. My office is good sized but being on main street, well was filthly even though we dust once a day, sweep literally 3 or 4 times, 'cause everything comes in off main street and huge pile of cement dust about 20 meters from my front door so it just blows in. Had my old maid for office come in (she stopped working when she had her baby 'cause husband has good job - he's the guy who did the body work on that car I WHOOPS backed into). The whole job, and I mean she was there hours, cleaning window ledges, etc. cost me $20 - normally I only paid $10 but gave her double 'cause was so frickin' bad for HHI to be in there (and even $10 is more than some ppl pay I just tend to overpay a bit for trustworthy help).

OK absolutely have to run, but a big hiya to everyone else and Carol do post 'cause we worry when regular friends go MIA - Now the girl is off to the races, draggin' butt, but off LOL Later girls!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate