Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2010, 12:22 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,926 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
OK and I just have to laugh at this point, insanely, but laugh. Got through both comparable houses in one day (they had thought we'd need 2), went to the second house, things going good - then mother nature decided to bring on the rain. Now keep in mind, we haven't had real rain since the earthquake in Haiti. So had to stop filming, duh, 'cause mics picking it up and wait for rain to stop. BUT were able to get it completely filmed so again won't need to go back out on Monday. Think I finally got home around maybe 8:30PM - 9:30PM???????? long enough to post a TGIF video - though didn't say why I picked that particular song (posting it below) but that was how I 'was' at that point lol. But, girls it gets better

The director had said I didn't need to go in AM to house clients bought, because then they were doing the shoot at the orphanage and my clients were making donations. Showing how the expat community 'gives back'. BUT she would let me know because they were going to film me (yeah) at the office meeting with clients for when they first arrived - said either today or tomorrow so I picked this afternoon so maybe a day off tomorrow. Wake up rearing to go and NO ELECTRICTY - so no coffee, have on demand hot water in shower so go and talk to my neighbor who's so sweet, just in tears trying to explain that this is like a HUGE DEAL and that I need my morning coffee to well keep my routine - then shower and with my hair being to my butt couldn't just take a quick cold shower (plus I needed to shower early so my hair would dry). She was so sweet she went to her mom's house where Big Mama must have old fashioned coffee pot like we used to use before the Mr. Coffee type makers, with propane stove, and next thing I know she's at my door with a hot cup of coffee - so at least could go with routine, but power was still out and only came on about an hour ago.

So my assistant just called, they're not going to film me today so she's going to find out when tomorrow (or Monday who knows) So the video below describes exactly how I am right now sorry this is a me, me, me post but hey, the insane ones only think of themselves and right now I'm a frickin' looney tune But at least today can be my day off so maybe I can take off the straight jacket for a while lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzHtm1jhL4
Love it! The video I mean! Glad you get a little time off Joy, and can't wait til the show is on the air! We have a STAR in our midst!

Another BORING weekend day. We were going to meet up with oldest son and girlfriend today, I have a valentine gift for them (cookies) but they are heading to San Diego to Sea World, so tomorrow sometime..now the Daytona 500 is on tomorrow so will need to figure this one out...we are big nascar fans so DP is not going to want to miss it. hmm...maybe meet the kid halfway, eat quick, give him the cookies and buzz home..Yah thats it.

I cant find my foreman grill...I am hungry for a steak. the bbq is out on the patio but can't get to it for the boxes...Dang it..maybe I will head out tomorrow to meet the kid somewhere I can get a STEAK.

Ok making popcorn, watching the boob toob,, olympics on later, mens speedskating and that cutie pie Apolo Ohno...

ok later gaters..

Old 02-13-2010, 12:31 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,024,657 times
HI all, just checking in to say HI!!! we have tv but no internet still. beautiful day here.
Happy Valentine's Day all!! miss you and cant wait to get internet at home to be on daily again!
hope things are going well for all of you!!

Old 02-13-2010, 12:59 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,376,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
HI all, just checking in to say HI!!! we have tv but no internet still. beautiful day here.
Happy Valentine's Day all!! miss you and cant wait to get internet at home to be on daily again!
WOO HOO!! Nice to see you post Stoy!! Happy V's day to you too!!

BARB: Call me sometime today--I don't want to call in case you are taking a nap!! I came up with a plan for you and me!!

JOY: LOL!! Not funny--but the way you describe it...well.... I really cannot wait to see this episode of HHI!!

ANNE: What you up to girl? Let's chat this week-end!!

Old 02-13-2010, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
Hi Stoy! Miss you! can't wait to hear all about your new home and see pics!
xoxox

Old 02-13-2010, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
WOO HOO!! Nice to see you post Stoy!! Happy V's day to you too!!

BARB: Call me sometime today--I don't want to call in case you are taking a nap!! I came up with a plan for you and me!!

JOY: LOL!! Not funny--but the way you describe it...well.... I really cannot wait to see this episode of HHI!!

ANNE: What you up to girl? Let's chat this week-end!!
Ok Tex...you going to be home tonight? I am ready for a nap but going to have a leeetle glass of wine..its noon somewhere..WAIT! Its noon here! lol

Old 02-13-2010, 01:15 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,859,446 times
Hey Joy-what a morning you had-the stress level must've been awful-a star w/no shower.

Stoy-yeah! And Happy Valentine's to you and DH in new home.

Mr. L's chair is snoring and he's doing great.

Me-bored,tired, popped a rib from the stress of the past 2 weeks-I'm great in crises but fall apart after.

Old 02-13-2010, 01:37 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,376,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Ok Tex...you going to be home tonight? I am ready for a nap but going to have a leeetle glass of wine..its noon somewhere..WAIT! Its noon here! lol
Yes...I'm off tonight! I think I will open a bottle of Niagara--my favorite wine and raise a glass with you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post

Me-bored,tired, popped a rib from the stress of the past 2 weeks-I'm great in crises but fall apart after.
Aaahhh...so nice to read your posts and see Mr.L is doing great!! It makes my heart smile!

If you get too bored ...give me a call!! I'm bored too!!

Old 02-13-2010, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Yes...I'm off tonight! I think I will open a bottle of Niagara--my favorite wine and raise a glass with you!

Aaahhh...so nice to read your posts and see Mr.L is doing great!! It makes my heart smile!

If you get too bored ...give me a call!! I'm bored too!!
Atta girl..what's annie up to? get her a glass too..

Old 02-13-2010, 05:39 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,784 times
Happy Valentines day. I hope you all have a great day.

Old 02-13-2010, 05:43 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Hey Joy-what a morning you had-the stress level must've been awful-a star w/no shower.

Stoy-yeah! And Happy Valentine's to you and DH in new home.

Lacey so very happy that Mr L is doing great. Now take care of your self.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate