Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2010, 06:52 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,453,539 times

Advertisements

Hellloooo everybody, Have been weaning myself of the puter time, it is hit or miss and have had some problems but no excuse for not visiting I know...just no excuse.
Dogmom, Didn't get to see the cabinets but I bet you are lovin' them. FB has kicked me out too, my password won't work and the screen to change it wont come up. Just one fo the problems with my puter.
Joy, Bet it has ran you ragged with hhi. Can't remember if they let you get the agency name in or not but hope so...great advertising for you. When do you aire?
Lacey, I can only imagine having staples removed, stiches I have removed myself but staples well.... It is such a relief that you to are home together again!
Everyone else big hello............no caffiene here....yet

Well here is the update from N. Fl......they predicted 4" of snow but as of now it is raining non-stop since last night and the ditches and fields are full once again, it just sucks! The snow did hit about 20 mins North of here. I wanted the snow, so much better than the rain.
Interest in the house has picked up and we have had 3 calls in the last couple of days. We have one lady on the hook and are pullin' her in, so far everything is good and my agent hopes to have a contract this week. This gal needs horse ready, she shows professionally, has already sold her house, so she probably needs a fast close....fine with me give me 10 days to find a place and get the hell out of here, lol. She had a list of horse related questions yesterday, which I answered with ohhhss and ahhhhss. So anyway the buyer and my agent are to talk today AGAIN and as normal I will just "wade" around here waiting to here hey or nei. Not like I would get out in this muck anyway, right? Tell ya I really had my doubts that this place would ever sell, decided that if it didn't sell by June well it just wasnt and now 3 calls in a row...maybe there is hope.

Old 02-12-2010, 06:55 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,453,539 times
oh my gosh....it is snowing!!!!! Big white wet flakes...yeah!!!

Old 02-12-2010, 09:48 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,287,392 times
Carol...I will email the pics to you not a big deal but they came out pretty good. I was not aware that you can only post pics on one forum here.

Snow! I think that's a good omen for a SALE..you sound very, very close and this buyer sounds like the one..fingers crossed, toes crossed, prayers for you girlfriend...

FB has changed and I am getting used to the newer format, but that might be why you are having issues....let me know if you get signed in and dm me your info and we can hook up over there with Judi, Tex, NJ...anyone else here on Facebook, just let me know your info and we can friend each other..

Carl went to P.T. a bit ago, I feel like going back to bed.. Carl has been sleeping in the guest room mostly since surgery due to having to keep his arm elevated at night and he has been trying to let me sleep. Well we decided we had enough of that so we closed up the guest room. Egads I forgot with him come two big dogs, lol. needless to say not a good night sleep. We all have to get used to each other again lol.

Ok Joy have a great day! Excited for you!

Lacey good luck at the dr visit, glad Mr. L doing so well...Tex, NJ, everyone else hiya..

Old 02-12-2010, 11:31 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,884,195 times
Yeah for Painter-snow may be a good omen!!!

Staples out, will be stitched next Thurs on large wound, other is butterflied.

Surgeon wants him off the Flagyl as severe diarreah is killing him and that is a side effect. So we stopped at our reg doc who surgeon said is the one who wanted the Flagyl and he said no-bullcrap! Read the side effects!!!!!!! He cannot keep anything in his system-no way will I give him another pill.

I'm going with our surgeon on this one.

Old 02-12-2010, 02:36 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,392,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Hey where's Painter?????? Worried.
I know---I've been saying this too---where in the world is Painter?
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Shel, lol thanks for the well wishes - though ya just had to post your gold star LOL well maybe one day when I grow up I'll get one hahahaha They are going to do a bit on Sunday where friends stop by (that'll be the part where they're filming them like after they've moved in) and I'm trying to at least be 'one of the friends'. I mean after 3 years they are friends - have their pics up, dogs, kids lol soooooooo

Was talking to director last night, then my on-air person, and when talking to director told her that Allen would be calling and I was prepping him but I had and was going to reinforce that she was the boss - not me and to take his cues/direction for her. I heard a visiable sigh of relief b/c think sometimes others don't get it - she said 'that's great, thank you b/c that way there's no confusion'. Told her hey you're even my boss lol and you're the one who knows what you're doing.
Joy--you only need 124 more points and you will get a star then!!! Soon girl and we will be celebrating your gold star over on Community Chat!!

'Atta girl--kiss up to the director--that way you will be sure to be in the "friend's scene" at the end!!! I'm getting so excited! Try to find out how soon it will air! We will have a HHI party that night on line while everyone watches!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
FB has kicked me out too, my password won't work and the screen to change it wont come up. Just one fo the problems with my puter.

Interest in the house has picked up and we have had 3 calls in the last couple of days. We have one lady on the hook and are pullin' her in, so far everything is good and my agent hopes to have a contract this week. This gal needs horse ready, she shows professionally, has already sold her house, so she probably needs a fast close....fine with me give me 10 days to find a place and get the hell out of here, lol. She had a list of horse related questions yesterday, which I answered with ohhhss and ahhhhss. So anyway the buyer and my agent are to talk today AGAIN and as normal I will just "wade" around here waiting to here hey or nei. Not like I would get out in this muck anyway, right? Tell ya I really had my doubts that this place would ever sell, decided that if it didn't sell by June well it just wasnt and now 3 calls in a row...maybe there is hope.
OMG!!! We missed YOU!!! So unlike you not to post!! Here is some fairy dust just for you!! (I told you you are next to sell! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
oh my gosh....it is snowing!!!!! Big white wet flakes...yeah!!!
What is going on this year?!?!?--snowing in TEXAS TOO!!

OH--my friend, Dale (the singer) got kicked off FB too--his profile is completely GONE! I messaged him about it--he is not going to be happy. I don't know why they keep changing things! It just messes everyone up!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Carol...I will email the pics to you not a big deal but they came out pretty good. I was not aware that you can only post pics on one forum here...
Barb, that is why I do photobucket, because I can post the same pic on different threads. If you go through C-D.com...they only let you post it on one thread. I don't see the reasoning behind that one.
Quote:
Surgeon wants him off the Flagyl as severe diarreah is killing him and that is a side effect. So we stopped at our reg doc who surgeon said is the one who wanted the Flagyl and he said no-bullcrap! Read the side effects!!!!!!! He cannot keep anything in his system-no way will I give him another pill.

I'm going with our surgeon on this one.
Poor Don---well at least the staples are out!! Tell him we are saying lots of prayers for quick recovery over here at camp!!

Old 02-12-2010, 03:11 PM

Hey heard Hawaii is the only state in the US without snowcover. Yep global warming-my butt.

Old 02-12-2010, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Hey heard Hawaii is the only state in the US without snowcover. Yep global warming-my butt.
WOW!!! Maybe I should move there!! I can get a travel RN job there or in St. Thomas!!

OK--going to make a BLT on toast, iced tea and settle in to watch the opening ceremonies of the Winter Games--try to get on line later!!

As Barb would say--'Later gators!"

Old 02-12-2010, 03:48 PM

That poor 21 year old sledder that was killed today-sad start!

Old 02-12-2010, 06:41 PM

Quote:
That poor 21 year old sledder that was killed today-sad start!
I know Lace--they keep showing the wreck....so graphic.

Old 02-13-2010, 11:50 AM

11,874 posts, read 11,063,546 times
Talking Quick ME ME ME post

OK and I just have to laugh at this point, insanely, but laugh. Got through both comparable houses in one day (they had thought we'd need 2), went to the second house, things going good - then mother nature decided to bring on the rain. Now keep in mind, we haven't had real rain since the earthquake in Haiti. So had to stop filming, duh, 'cause mics picking it up and wait for rain to stop. BUT were able to get it completely filmed so again won't need to go back out on Monday. Think I finally got home around maybe 8:30PM - 9:30PM???????? long enough to post a TGIF video - though didn't say why I picked that particular song (posting it below) but that was how I 'was' at that point lol. But, girls it gets better

The director had said I didn't need to go in AM to house clients bought, because then they were doing the shoot at the orphanage and my clients were making donations. Showing how the expat community 'gives back'. BUT she would let me know because they were going to film me (yeah) at the office meeting with clients for when they first arrived - said either today or tomorrow so I picked this afternoon so maybe a day off tomorrow. Wake up rearing to go and NO ELECTRICTY - so no coffee, have on demand hot water in shower so go and talk to my neighbor who's so sweet, just in tears trying to explain that this is like a HUGE DEAL and that I need my morning coffee to well keep my routine - then shower and with my hair being to my butt couldn't just take a quick cold shower (plus I needed to shower early so my hair would dry). She was so sweet she went to her mom's house where Big Mama must have old fashioned coffee pot like we used to use before the Mr. Coffee type makers, with propane stove, and next thing I know she's at my door with a hot cup of coffee - so at least could go with routine, but power was still out and only came on about an hour ago.

So my assistant just called, they're not going to film me today so she's going to find out when tomorrow (or Monday who knows) So the video below describes exactly how I am right now sorry this is a me, me, me post but hey, the insane ones only think of themselves and right now I'm a frickin' looney tune But at least today can be my day off so maybe I can take off the straight jacket for a while lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzHtm1jhL4
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate