Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2009, 06:29 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,457 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
How beautiful!!

I know I do!! I should try for a nap again ...just put Watson in his cage for awhile...so I think I will lay down for another hour ...I have to work again tonight.

Thanks Amy! My sore throat is better, but I noticed I had a pain behind my left ear, by my neck (where your glands are) and 2 other nurses had the same thing after their vaccine. It only is sore on the side of the neck as the same arm you were vaccinated in. WEIRD! My arm is sore too.

State College?!!? Not far from me---did you wave as you passed through Pittsburgh!?!? Stay safe on the road. Thanksgiving is the biggest time of the year for fatal highway accidents.

I love Williams & Sonoma. That butternut squash puree sounds really good.

The throat is better today. Not taking anything to my sister's--I asked her and she said she doesn't need me to bring anything. OK!

Good luck with the colonoscopy. How did the mammo go?

Uh-oh...toilet paper and Misty don't mix!!! Watson is doing great. Speaking of claws--I need to get his trimmed--he is hurting me when he jumps up on me. He will be begging for turkey--I'm sure!!
Im with Joy Shel! Check it out....especially if other RN's it happened to!with the arm and neck!! No mammo until Fri. Colonoscopy consult scheduled mid Dec.. The TP pic with the kitties is priceless LOL>.

JOY- I will never think of that Eagles song without LMAO' off! .. LOLOL Prozac stuffing. I have a few I'd like to stuff in their mouths! Second helpings anyone?LOL

Old 11-25-2009, 06:44 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,046,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
Im with Joy Shel! Check it out....especially if other RN's it happened to!with the arm and neck!! No mammo until Fri. Colonoscopy consult scheduled mid Dec.. The TP pic with the kitties is priceless LOL>.

JOY- I will never think of that Eagles song without LMAO' off! .. LOLOL Prozac stuffing. I have a few I'd like to stuff in their mouths! Second helpings anyone?LOL
LMAO - no kidding huh? Wonder if they've seen the remix of their song lol Since i get to deal with some of the whackos tomorrow maybe I'll slip a couple prozac in their dressing and do the same thing as you 'second helpings - please, really, have some more' LOL

Old 11-25-2009, 06:50 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,347,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
LMAO - no kidding huh? Wonder if they've seen the remix of their song lol Since i get to deal with some of the whackos tomorrow maybe I'll slip a couple prozac in their dressing and do the same thing as you 'second helpings - please, really, have some more' LOL
LOL Joy...Prozac on the rocks lol...for dinner drinks lol....

Old 11-25-2009, 08:11 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,372,237 times
Quote:

So speaking of thermometer's Annie LOL
Those are cute funnies!!!

Old 11-25-2009, 08:44 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,521,014 times

Happpy Thanksgiving to all my CD friends.

Old 11-25-2009, 08:48 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,023,319 times
Happy Thanksgiving all! Lacey, thanks for the info about my mortgage. won't the acct show up on my credit report, though?

Old 11-25-2009, 08:50 PM

The money pit (Willow) cost us another $200 today at the vets She and miss Elkie went to the vets. Elkie got her shot that she needs every few months that makes her bones a bit stronger poor old girl but Baby girl needed to be x rayed and she has patella just like Amy has. So she has some pain meds also. We have time to think about surgery since she is only stage 2 and might just stay that way. Lets hope.
Have a great Turkey day all of my friends.
Lorrie

Old 11-25-2009, 08:52 PM

Quote:
That is just so sweet of DD! You really raised that girl right, Lorrie

Thanks Joy. We are like oil and water at times.lol Love her so and miss her. You know how it is?

Old 11-25-2009, 11:59 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,372,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
The money pit (Willow) cost us another $200 today at the vets She and miss Elkie went to the vets. Elkie got her shot that she needs every few months that makes her bones a bit stronger poor old girl but Baby girl needed to be x rayed and she has patella just like Amy has. So she has some pain meds also. We have time to think about surgery since she is only stage 2 and might just stay that way. Lets hope.
Have a great Turkey day all of my friends.
Lorrie
I will say prayers that WIllow will never need surgery!! Have a great Turkey day yourself!! Nice to see you posting again--we really missed you!

Old 11-26-2009, 12:48 AM

3,191 posts, read 9,183,768 times
Happy Thanksgiving campers and CD'ers!

May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!
~Author Unknown

For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food,
For love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.

Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate