Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2010, 03:25 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,280,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
I'm not a woman, d00d. I'm a man...and guess what, being a man means you take some chances in life, and sometimes they work out and sometimes they don't. You don't wander around sniveling to anyone that will listen, that feminism is ruining your fun.
I don't see why women wouldn't take chances AS WELL unless you consider them to be less brave, less capable, less smart, etc. I see women with all capability to excel as well which involve taking chances.

So you are dating men? Well, at least you'll see some equality there I suppose. Where both are as equally important, both contribute equally in all aspects of the relationship (romance, economy, house chores, proposing, ring, wedding, etc.), relationship revolves around BOTH, etc. Is that why you are dating men?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2010, 05:26 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,407,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
I don't see why women wouldn't take chances AS WELL unless you consider them to be less brave, less capable, less smart, etc. I see women with all capability to excel as well which involve taking chances.

So you are dating men? Well, at least you'll see some equality there I suppose. Where both are as equally important, both contribute equally in all aspects of the relationship (romance, economy, house chores, proposing, ring, wedding, etc.), relationship revolves around BOTH, etc. Is that why you are dating men?
Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Guy, you are breaking my brain. Mercy.

Old 06-15-2010, 05:47 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
Thats an option when you can trust the elders to make the choice.

Personally, I'm with Mark Twain, I don't trust ppl who say they've never made a mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB4 View Post
Perhaps Society would be better to go back to arranged marriages. It seems most people have no maturity, male or female. It needs the Village Elders to decide who can be with who. Though I give 2mares credit with displaying maturity/logic in her responses (Urban S. gets a mention also), too bad about the rest.

Last edited by virgode; 06-15-2010 at 06:01 PM..

Old 06-15-2010, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Guy, you are breaking my brain. Mercy.
If there's nothing wrong with the equality I mentioned, why do women find it so terrible? Good to finally see a woman agree with equality in relationships . Cheers!

Old 06-15-2010, 05:59 PM

Quote:
If there's nothing wrong with the equality I mentioned, why do women find it so terrible? Good to finally see a woman agree with equality in relationships . Cheers!

Ooh Chino you make a lady blush and swoon. TeeHeeHee

Old 06-15-2010, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Ooh Chino you make a lady blush and swoon. TeeHeeHee
Aaaaaaw, now I am the one blushing, stop iiiiiiiit!

Mmmmuah! Time to hit the gym.

Old 06-15-2010, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Aaaaaaw, now I am the one blushing, stop iiiiiiiit!

Mmmmuah! Time to hit the gym.
Yup, I bet those 8 lb weights have missed you.

Old 06-15-2010, 06:23 PM

1,517 posts, read 2,319,763 times
onihC,

I doubt that YOU will ever have to worry about a woman asking you out or even sending you signals that convey the fact that she would like to talk to you. You have a negative attitude where women are concerned, and what woman would want to deal with that? None that I know of. It is also pretty nasty of you to impugn the masculinity of any man that disagrees with your point of view. Have fun being alone.

Last edited by smel; 06-15-2010 at 06:41 PM..

Old 06-15-2010, 07:08 PM

5,706 posts, read 9,632,328 times
Women like to be pursued for a first date to see just how the pursuer pursues. That'll tell her a lot about the man. I don't think its necessary to throw pebbles at her window and climb up a tree to get her, but some romance is good.

If the woman took a liking to the man, then she's more likely to approach him for a second date.

The guy should end a first date by planting a soft kiss w/o asking. I don't suggest you pull out a condom or you'll end up practicing safe sex the old-fashion way: going without.

Old 06-15-2010, 07:17 PM

3,688 posts, read 5,014,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Oh Urban, we can give you the experience but it would require us punching you in the abdomen until your spleen bled down through your penis. Still jealous?

Sugar, for various reasons and complications I carried a testicular cyst, a groinal hernia and a testicular hydrocele all at once for nearly two years.

I don't think you all have anything to teach me, not about that kind of pain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships