Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 05:54 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,103,926 times

Advertisements

I think some people get frustrated because all you hear from women is what they want adn expect from the Man in a relationship,u rarely hear women say what they are giving in a relationship...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2010, 05:57 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,281,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
We don't do the kind of work men do so we're ungrateful? I didn't realize we owed the roofers and the builders and the construction guys who are PAID to do the work they CHOOSE to do. And this is a silver platter?
We don't menstruate so we are bad? See, I wrote that because of what the other girl said about menstruation. Go back and read that part so you can understand why I wrote that.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure it was a woman who bore you. On your knees, peasant.
And still, it took a man for that to happen. Women want babies? They will keep looking for a man until women are able to have babies on their own. That's just how biology is.

CaliCali,
Exactly. Not only that but if a woman wants to have the baby, and the guy doesn't, well, too bad, the guy will be her financial slave for 18 years or more and hand her everything he has. If the guy wants the baby, tough luck, she can go ahead and have an abortion. Guys have a lose/lose situation right there.

Old 06-17-2010, 05:57 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,551,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
Not only that, but women KILL their babies simply out of inconvenience (abortion). How more selfish can you get!? And it's ALL women across the anglosphere.
That's because men can't get pregnant. Given how many of them abandon their kids, it's safe to say they would do the same.

Old 06-17-2010, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
We don't menstruate so we are bad? See, I wrote that because of what the other girl said about menstruation. Go back and read that part so you can understand why I wrote that.
I read it.

Quote:
And still, it took a man for that to happen. Women want babies? They will keep looking for a man until women are able to have babies on their own. That's just how biology is.
Not the point. Putting up a wall is not that big a feat.

Old 06-17-2010, 06:00 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,586,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Yeah, that chick in the vid was attractive,but not the level of "hotness" that that clown, er, I mean guy was spending on her.

I know right? 600 bucks on a meal! That's just DUMB! I use to cruse strips adjacent (Hollywood bvd) to that area late at night and see many homeless people in the streets.

Don't know the guy, maybe he donates money, but no way could I ever feel good about spending 600 bucks on a chicks meal (that will be S### out 4 hours later anyway) when I know people in the streets that are pan handling for food and REALLY need it.

That's what I hate about America, either you have too much money and resources, or you're on the other side where never have enough.

Old 06-17-2010, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
I think some people get frustrated because all you hear from women is what they want adn expect from the Man in a relationship,u rarely hear women say what they are giving in a relationship...
A guy sees a girl that attracts him and he will want to approach her, start a conversation, get her phone number to ask her out and take her out to dinner, movies, etc.

A girl that finds a guy attractive pretty much is thinking of how nice it would be for him to take her out to dinner, movies, etc.

Old 06-17-2010, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
CaliCali,
Exactly. Not only that but if a woman wants to have the baby, and the guy doesn't, well, too bad, the guy will be her financial slave for 18 years or more and hand her everything he has. If the guy wants the baby, tough luck, she can go ahead and have an abortion. Guys have a lose/lose situation right there.
Soooo true. My last GF was like this. She said if she got pregnant, just stone cold, she would get an abortion. I could not believe it. That was one of the reasons why I had to leave that girl. The fact that she did not consider that it took MY DNA to help her have a baby %%!

I'm just mad thinking about it! I'm sick of women thinking THEY are in control of life. They are nothing more then a conduit of life!!

Old 06-17-2010, 06:07 PM

Quote:
I read it

Not the point. Putting up a wall is not that big a feat.
If its not a big feat why is it that you barely see a woman or two in that kind of jobs?

Someone mentioned that men can abandon their children. That's bad, yes it is. But still, the government can look for them and take their money to send it all to the mother and then put him in jail. I am totally fine with that. A man should provide to his son. But I am not done here...sure, a man should provide to his son NOT HIS EX. But many women take advantage of the system and ask for ridiculous amounts of money that the guy should hand her every month for 18 years. See, I agree that men that don't provide should be sent to jail but how about sending to jail those mothers who don't spend the money on the child and spend the money on themselves instead? The thing is that the government doesn't check women as much as they check men. Do we hear of men that are sent to jail for not providing? Of course and I AGREE! Do you hear of women who are sent to jail for not spending the money 100% on the child?

Just a side note...that last paragraph I wrote is once again in support of BOTH GENDERS, yet, you'll see how I will still be seen as a villain .

Old 06-17-2010, 06:16 PM

Quote:
That's because men can't get pregnant. Given how many of them abandon their kids, it's safe to say they would do the same.
I'm sorry, I don't buy that. I do agree men abandon their kids but it's not on the scale of abortion which is in the billions (I think it's at 1 billion world wide).

Secondly, I would question the woman's judgment in why she slept with a man who could abandon her child. I mean, it's not that hard to find a decent guy, it's just, you women like sleeping with the guys who have a reputation like Don Juan.

Point blank, I have noticed that women generally ignore the decent guys, and yet, conversely, fight with each other over the thug/Don Juan types; well at least in the 16-30 age bracket.

Old 06-17-2010, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
I don't see any of these jokers volunteeering info on what they have to offer, not anywhere in this thread. And nothing we tell them would be of any value if there was no money attached to it. They gripe about supporting us, paying the bills/tabs, "What do you have to being to the table?", "Get a job and contribute 50/50". A woman who provides at home is worthless. There's no green involved so it's nada. And they complain about women being all about money.

I can get a job and cook and clean for myself. What would I need a man for, in that particular scenario? I would never date a man like that, but if it's nothing to him, why not live up to the image, do nothing and live off of him? I'm sure he would notice "nothing" when the dishes are piling up, the carpet is 2 inches higher and darker and he's doing his own laundry.

I come here and log off thanking God for my man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships