Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 01:50 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,586,050 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
Better!

OH my! BABEECHICK GAVE ME A SMILE!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2010, 01:53 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,153,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
You changed your post.

I did not say that women perform sexual acts - I said that they like to proclaim they do. Two very different things.

I'm not speaking on behalf of anyone. I'm stating my opinion. How is that any different than you stating that women do prefer sex? Is your statement right simply because it's what you want to hear??
I'm sneaky sly like that...lol

I agree. Your right, we're both just stating our opinions.

Old 06-20-2010, 02:15 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,724,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
STT Resident you know you are a liar!! You know %%m well you would not want your son, or grandson to marry/date a women who has been around the block multiple times. Oh really?!
Actually you are wrong - sorry. I don't judge people on what they have been but on what they have become - and what they have become is based on what they've experienced and have learned from. I am not a liar and have never been a liar so bite your silly tongue, child.

Old 06-20-2010, 02:32 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,272,092 times
Quote:
Yes, and it's a good possibility she has multiple strains of STD's (and not even know it) which is why guys need to leave bed hopping Western women alone.

You're missing the point, yea, guys do get bent out of shape but it's not because of "numbers" per se but because guys know what kind of things other guys do to girls behind closed doors and so we don't want to bring that kind of girl back home to meet mom.

Furthermore, not all guys are worried about the "experience factor," because some guys are seeking the newness factor (similar to driving a new car) because the girl had not been around the block yet.
Of course, if the woman was a virgin when she met you and let you do all of those things to her, that would be okay, right?

The 1940s called. They want their Madonna/ho complex back.

Old 06-20-2010, 02:41 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,272,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Actually you are wrong - sorry. I don't judge people on what they have been but on what they have become - and what they have become is based on what they've experienced and have learned from. I am not a liar and have never been a liar so bite your silly tongue, child.
What I want to know is what kind of man talks to his mother about his girlfriend's sexual history.

Old 06-20-2010, 04:21 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,012,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
Of course, if the woman was a virgin when she met you and let you do all of those things to her, that would be okay, right?

The 1940s called. They want their Madonna/ho complex back.
Good one!

Old 06-20-2010, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
The bottom line is that women, for the most part, want a man with money, and men, for the most part, want a woman with few sexual partners. Don't get mad at the messenger...lol

Old 06-20-2010, 07:39 PM

Quote:
I don't understand?

Old 06-20-2010, 07:43 PM

Quote:
What I want to know is what kind of man talks to his mother about his girlfriend's sexual history.

Oh come on... You girls are playing dumb.... No man revels the sexual history of a potential wife/gf. It's just, a man is not going to bring that kind of girl around to be seen with his immediate family.

Old 06-20-2010, 07:44 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,012,211 times
Quote:
The bottom line is that women, for the most part, want a man with money and men, for the most part, want a woman with few sexual partners. Don't get mad at the messenger...lol
I'm calling BS, what are you, 12?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships