Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2010, 06:24 AM

3,457 posts, read 4,654,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanstone1 View Post
You got it! Must trim but if a guy's totally shaved he looks like that Kilroy dude I used to draw in junior high with his nose hanging over the fence.
Totally just wrecked the keyboard when I spit coffee all over it from laughing so hard!

Old 06-24-2010, 06:34 AM

81 posts, read 190,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
Only reason I ask is because of an experience I had with an ex girlfriend who complained about my "bush" which was trimmed earlier that day at her request, and I come to find out, she had the amazon rainforest down there

sorry if that was TMI
HAHAHA that’s funny. no I think everyone should trim. Shaving is excessive.. Just a good trim monthly.

Old 06-24-2010, 07:29 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,385,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
No. Excessive Bush is the reason Obama is President!
Captain cracked a good joke!

Old 06-24-2010, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I trim and shape (which is my own preference in addition to being humane ), but it will be a freezing day in hell before I wax! Ain't happenin' for anybody! Yet to encounter such a specimen, but if somebody doesn't like it, the door isn't too heavy and won't hurt his bum too much.
I don't blame you. It hurts like hell, but don't forget that I don't have to bother with anything for at least 3 weeks after that. While shaving and trimming is a constant procedure. At least few times a week.

Old 06-24-2010, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *VaNiLlaGoRrilLa* View Post
LOL right on!!! I tried it once and I was in agony for weeks afterwards. Never again.
You had an unprofessional doing it. It shouldn't be an agony for weeks. It should only be bothersome for like a day.

Old 06-24-2010, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
But some women enjoy fussing over themselves. I'd be waxing and shaving whether I was involved with a man or not. My husband didn't ask me to wax, it was something I chose to do on my own years ago. I'm fortunate in that he doesn't mind my landscaping. (I'd venture to say he's more focused on my other attributes. ) I like getting waxed. I feel better about myself afterwards, the same way I feel after having a manicure and pedicure, the same way I feel after I've shaved or taken a loofah to my body and then putting body lotion on, the same way I feel after a hair cut/color, etc..

As for my choice in landscaping, yes I remove it all, but again it's a personal choice. I choose to wax because it takes all of 15 minutes every 4-6 weeks and is smoother when compared to shaving (in my experience anyway) and my attitude is why bother leaving a patch of hair? That little patch doesn't define me as a woman. You may feel more confident with hair there, but I can guarantee you that no man who has seen me naked has questioned me on being unnatural or less of a woman because of my choice in landscaping.

Old 06-24-2010, 07:41 AM

37,619 posts, read 46,006,789 times
My guy has made it clear that he prefers no landscaping. So I do only what is neccesary to wear my skimpiest bikini.

And waxing? Hell no. Never.

Old 06-24-2010, 07:50 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,962,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post

LOL. The wife says you have to find a good waxer.

She goes to this Persian gal who's shop does a lot of work on Persian and Armenian woman. Says that they seem to better than plain ol American woman.

Old 06-24-2010, 08:00 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
I'll wax my legs--it hurts, but it's bearable. I just don't do it on a regular basis because I have better stuff spend $60+ on! But the bikini line? No way. Pubic hair has gnarly roots, like chest hair--that bloody scene from 40-Year-Old Virgin really happens! My friend went "bare floor" and said she bled afterward. I'm sure it gets better each time, but that first one? Can I have a epidural?

Old 06-24-2010, 08:04 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,401,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I'll wax my legs--it hurts, but it's bearable. I just don't do it on a regular basis because I have better stuff spend $60+ on! But the bikini line? No way. Pubic hair has gnarly roots, like chest hair--that bloody scene from 40-Year-Old Virgin really happens! My friend went "bare floor" and said she bled afterward. I'm sure it gets better each time, but that first one? Can I have a epidural?

I found that waxing my legs hurts more than the bikini area.

A couple of ibuprofen 30-45 minutes before an appointment makes a difference too, especially if people aren't regular waxers, regardless of where they are waxing.

There's also sugar waxing as opposed to traditional waxing for those who are much more sensitive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships