Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2010, 02:58 AM

76 posts, read 108,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorhe33 View Post
..... Being a ladies man is pointless. Its more important to be able to attract the WOMAN (not women) that is both attractive, compatible and faithful to you.

Sheesh the whole "player" ideal men have is so stupid. Being a player will not improve your life. Finding someone who fits you will, not dating 5 girlfriends at once.

BTW I am not a player, never was, never will be, and dont want to be, I am doing fine in the love department.

Stop holding yourself back with stupid ****. You can't get girls due to certain reasons, no one cares about how you were in high school, you need social skills, and a confident passionate personality and you can get girls.
THE WOMAN is probably chasing a guy that lies, cheats, doesn't call, and doesn't show up because he has so many other women. somewhere down the line they mature and settle for a more reliable guy. who wants to be the reliable guy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2010, 04:07 AM

462 posts, read 1,009,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
I am attractive. But it takes more than that to be a ladies man. There are guys half as good looking as me and they have girlfriends. My dad is rich but I never expect to make as much money as him.

But I think you might be onto something when you say if you're not a ladies man as a teen, you won't be as an adult. I'd like to go back to high school. Not because I miss it. In fact, I was excited to get out and I am still happy that I got out. But it's so easy to be a ladies man in high school and I didn't even realize it. Now, people expect more out of you. And this is only college. I can only imagine they expect even more after college. If I can't live up to their expectations now, it will only get harder as they expect more. What I'm essentially trying to say is I'm never willing to put more than high school effort into a relationship.
Have you ever thought that there are girls out there that are shy and lonely but don't really know how to communicate? All you have to do is smile at a girl; ask her what she's taking in school or what she likes to do for fun. Be warm and friendly to put her at ease. I think what you mean re: "ladies man"; is someone who can approach a girl with confidence. Just take a deep breath and do it. Remember that most people in life have their own insecurities that they're thinking about ... they aren't judging you..... most of us judge ourselves.

I don't think that people expect more out of you (unless you are young and this is your parents). This is your life and you can make of it what you will. I don't think most young girls have any expectations at all other than just meeting someone nice to have lunch with, etc.

Old 12-20-2010, 05:14 AM

219 posts, read 527,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagoland60426 View Post
You're the second cross-dresser I seen on C-D. The other one lives in Chicago and he's look manly right off the bat. But in your case, you could pass for a woman if it weren't for your feet and legs. One of the reasons why you're success of attracting women is so low is b/c of your cross dressing. You have a higher chance of attracting men to be honest.
I've always had more luck attracting men even before I started cross-dressing. Being 5'6" and 130 lbs doesn't help much either, especially the 5'6" part. However, I don't want men. I do go out to bars and clubs as a girl and chat with females. It's A LOT easier than doing it as a guy. As a guy I don't stand out and I think females just brush me off as another short annoying guy who probably just wants sex. When I dress as a girl it throws them off as they don't know what I am or what I want and they're often curious. Either way, I find it very difficult to talk to women.

I think of a ladies man as a guy who knows how to attract women. He doesn't necessarily sleep with as many as he can, but he understands attraction.

Old 12-20-2010, 07:48 AM

6,041 posts, read 11,473,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by At1WithNature View Post
See, a ladies man can mean many different things. Is a ladies man one who leaves women in a positive light? One who has many relationships and just keeps it going? Or is a ladies man someone who can have sex with many women the first time he meets them and then loses interest and it is on to the next chase? I am of the latter. I grew up, as a teen, getting high fives and thinking that the way to another notch in the belt was to bang as many girls as possible and then move on to the next one. Whilst this was fun, I do wish that I kept some of those girls around a little longer than I did.

So, I think a true ladies man is someone who gets with many of a woman but leaves them feeling good about their experiences. That is how I try to leave them nowadays...thinking positive about our experiences together and letting her know that she is a good person with a lot to offer. I realize that in my teen years, the ways that I treated girls, caused many of them to feel worthless or not good enough so many of them turned into sluts (got turned out) because they felt that the only thing a man would want them for is what is between their legs. I now know the error in my past ways so I always try to keep her esteem up even if we are no longer together. I want to leave her better then when I met her. That's my goal.
For the purpose of this thread, a ladies man is someone that has no problem attracting females.

Old 12-20-2010, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagoland60426 View Post
You're the second cross-dresser I seen on C-D. The other one lives in Chicago and he's look manly right off the bat. But in your case, you could pass for a woman if it weren't for your feet and legs. One of the reasons why you're success of attracting women is so low is b/c of your cross dressing. You have a higher chance of attracting men to be honest.
If someone wears girlpants, do you view that as cross dressing? I have 2 pairs of girlpants (and some tight guy pants that could pass for girlpants), but I don't think of myself as a cross dresser. So many males wear girlpants, and some people find it attractive. IMO a cross dresser is someone that goes to the extent of Kevin or the other city data cross dresser (I think I know who you're referring to).

Old 12-20-2010, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northanna_2001 View Post
Have you ever thought that there are girls out there that are shy and lonely but don't really know how to communicate? All you have to do is smile at a girl; ask her what she's taking in school or what she likes to do for fun. Be warm and friendly to put her at ease. I think what you mean re: "ladies man"; is someone who can approach a girl with confidence. Just take a deep breath and do it. Remember that most people in life have their own insecurities that they're thinking about ... they aren't judging you..... most of us judge ourselves.

I don't think that people expect more out of you (unless you are young and this is your parents). This is your life and you can make of it what you will. I don't think most young girls have any expectations at all other than just meeting someone nice to have lunch with, etc.
Yes, I've thought of that possibility. Sometimes I wonder if girls are into me and they just don't tell me.

And when I said they expect more, I mean they expect the relationship to be more serious in college. Even if they don't want to get married any time soon, a lot of them are thinking about marriage when selecting a partner. Even though I never dated in high school and haven't dated (yet) in college, I've come to the conclusion as an observer that people expect less out of you in high school. I'm not talking about qualities; I mean they expect you to put more effort into a relationship. I don't want to put a lot of effort into a relationship. I'm in college and my main priority is to get my degree. A relationship would just be something on the side. And there's always the sex issue. Aside from a few promiscuous girls, no one will care whether or not you have sex in high school. People are more likely to expect sex in college. And from what I've heard on this forum, they pretty much DEMAND sex after college.

Old 12-20-2010, 07:58 AM

138 posts, read 373,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
dont know why you put that smiley you dont know the whole story the same girls who made fun of me when i was fat were trying to get with me when i lost weight it was pretty annoying.

Old 12-20-2010, 08:27 AM

9,394 posts, read 15,694,356 times
And? I would've taken the opportunity to, as they say, "hump 'em and dump 'em."

@city_data what in tarnation are "girlpants"?

Old 12-20-2010, 08:28 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,645,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
And? I would've taken the opportunity to, as they say, "hump 'em and dump 'em."

@city_data what in tarnation are "girlpants"?

LOL, I'm still trying to figure out how the thread went from Ladies Man to girls underpants... LOL i.e., "girlpants" LOL

Old 12-20-2010, 08:31 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,955,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-boy-80 View Post
If you weren't a ladies man as a teen you won't be one as an adult. Unless you become very rich or suddenly become attractive. Both not being a reality for most. So yeah. You will never be.
This is not true.

I saw some of the hottest girls in high school turn to be duds in life.

I was a so so sort of guy. Pretty quiet and to myself. No one really was interested in me. I wasn't into dressing the cool part or anything. Just doing time in high school like a prison sentence. Kept to myself.

Now being older I see myself as a good looking guy. Some say I haven't changed a bit looks wise. However, I have alot more self-confidence and am more outgoing now. I think that, in it self, is an attractive quality that would attract the ladies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships