Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 04:31 PM

130 posts, read 336,124 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turk-February View Post
I just despise everything about them. I don't want to go in to a huge rant but I just can't stand their excuses for their constant failures and privileged attitudes. They get a divorce and the man has to give her half of everything hes earned. They get knocked up and can't pay for their child its OK, because the government will pay for their mistake. They haven't founded any fortune 500 companies ever so what do they do? They just sue them and force them to hire or promote them.

Asian women are different IMO, they just work hard and take responsibility for what ever they do.
Oooookay buddy

Anyone know the exit out of this bizarre world? I just can't seem to get out. Help!? SOS?

Old 01-09-2011, 04:43 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,739,789 times
Quote:
Asian women are different IMO, they just work hard and take responsibility for what ever they do.
Kind of like this;

Abortions in China on rise, especially among young women - Health - Women's health - msnbc.com

Japanese woman jailed for killing husband over online game

Old 01-09-2011, 04:45 PM

30 posts, read 75,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miyu View Post
If you need to be with an asian woman to get turned on, then that is the definition of a fetish. And clearly you qualify because you can't stand other races.

IMO Asian women can be some crazy whacko self-absorbed, privilege attitude betches. And they get knocked up big time but since they have cultural shame they usually get abortions. They cheat on their spouses and end up divorced. Some of the worst gold diggas are Asian. With their LV bags and 20 year older white rich husbands. Yep. It happens. Quit romanticizing them...
I'm assuming your Asian and trying to be modest, I really like that about Asian women. But the truth is backed up by statistics, Asian women are less likely on average of having STD's, having children out of wedlock, getting abortions, going to prison, getting divorced, etc. Doesn't that sound like a better girlfriend.

I also have to mention that men who marry Asian women don't just have lower divorce rates, they also have longer life expectancy. These are just facts not coincidences.

With all this information available why would I choose another woman? Its not a fetish, its being smart.

Old 01-09-2011, 04:58 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Hmmmmmm......

Only a total two (2) posts in his post history
Starts a thread about racial issues under the guise of needing relationship advice.
Has not returned to post follow ups

Yep....smells like a troll thread to me

Old 01-09-2011, 05:03 PM

Do you really want to do this? Getting into a statistical battle will only make my point.

Abortion in China may be rising but its still much rarer than in the west. The US itself probably has more abortions than all east Asian countries combined. 1.2 million abortions in the US alone, and nobody seems to make a big deal of it.
Abortions (most recent) by country

Asian women on average make more than any other race of women. They are a part of the newest wave of immigrants coming to the US and they are already more successful.
Black, Asian women make income gains - U.S. news - Life - Race & ethnicity - msnbc.com

Look at who has the highest rate of STD's. The facts speak for themselves.
STD Surveillance, 2007 - STDs in Racial and Ethnic Minorities

And that second story you posted means nothing, isolated incidences mean nothing. I could link many stories to American women drowning their kids, being arrested for prostitution, being knowingly spreading aids, etc. These are facts, they can't be argued.

Old 01-09-2011, 05:17 PM

Quote:
I just despise everything about them. I don't want to go in to a huge rant but I just can't stand their excuses for their constant failures and privileged attitudes. They get a divorce and the man has to give her half of everything hes earned. They get knocked up and can't pay for their child its OK, because the government will pay for their mistake. They haven't founded any fortune 500 companies ever so what do they do? They just sue them and force them to hire or promote them.

So according to you ALL other types of women on planet Earth besides Asian women can be accurately characterized as you described?

And ALL Asian women are pure perfection on earth?

And you don't see the flaw in the logic of it all?

Old 01-09-2011, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
So according to you ALL other types of women on planet Earth besides Asian women can be accurately characterized as you described?

And ALL Asian women are pure perfection on earth?

And you don't see the flaw in the logic of it all?

I never said all, but I will say Asian women are generally better. How can you not? When stats show that only 18.8 in 100,000 Asian women have gonorrhea compared to 300 in 100,000 for other women, don't you think that makes them generally better? When the census shows Asian women have a substantially lower divorce rate than other women, don't you think that generally makes them better? When life expectancy for men married to Asian women is noticeably higher than with other women, don't you think that generally makes them better? I mean come on, if your playing the odds you have to go with Asian women.

Old 01-09-2011, 06:43 PM

Quote:
I never said all, but I will say Asian women are generally better. How can you not? When stats show that only 18.8 in 100,000 Asian women have gonorrhea compared to 300 in 100,000 for other women, don't you think that makes them generally better? When the census shows Asian women have a substantially lower divorce rate than other women, don't you think that generally makes them better? When life expectancy for men married to Asian women is noticeably higher than with other women, don't you think that generally makes them better? I mean come on, if your playing the odds you have to go with Asian women.
If Asian women are your ideal of perfection then have at it. All women have their own beauty....and that is my opinion.

I would never classify an entire group as "better" than another solely based on statistics. And regular people aren't "playing the odds" when it comes to their relationships.

I know of several Asian women/non-Asian man relationships that ended in divorce or ended with the non-Asian man's bank account drained, etc. And on the reverse, I also know of Asian woman/non-Asian man relationships that are wonderful.

Old 01-09-2011, 09:04 PM

2,765 posts, read 2,792,574 times
I'm a straight italian male and I have to admit i get a little intimidated by asian males because some of them just seem so much better looking than most races. so i'm not sure they are at the total disadvantage that you think they are. just off the top of my head, there's bruce lee and that guy from Lost...if i swung that way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by megla View Post
Ok so I just took a fresman sociobiology class. And I learned that Asian males have what would be called "beta male" characteristics. Less aggressive and violent, communitarian based, intelligent and weak. Basically the worst combination for sexual selection in America. Reading the darwinist blog onestdv, a commentator even suggested that loser white males should marry asian females, and their daughters would look hot, but they should abort male sons, theyd do crummy in the sexual marketplace.

Its not like my mom immigrated from a 3rd world hell hole. she comes from an "Asian tiger" nation. So if I had been born there I might have slightly less income, but more social comfort.

As for me I'm completely immersed in western culture. I only know whites from my dad side, can't read Asian language, have barely any contact with my mom's family in Asia. And just culturally am pretty much a typical white-guy in an Asians body. Which I think makes my perception worse than if I was just an Asian-American.

I used to blame the white guys for having yellow fever and stuff. But according to science, its the asian females who deserve the blame, since males of all races try to mate with all races. Its the females who in every single race but east asian, chose their own over others. I have nothing against interracial marriages in the abstract. I just think that in the specific circumstances of American culture, asian females who mate with whites, hurt all asian men. Now maybe its ok for them to put individual interest over race. But the thing is their Eurasian male sons, like me, have to suffer the consequences. So its not some abstract racial myth, but their own offspring. Maybe their right and eurasian couples should just abort the males like me. How dare my mom or dad ever lecture me on anything, when they have no idea what its like to be an Asian male in America. They don't have my experience so what right to they have to advise? I feel like an African born to a white slave owner or a Jew born to a Roman conquerer. My very birth marks my own defeat.

Advice?

I think Urbandictionary defines my type pretty well:

Hapas male often have trouble when they become teenagers. In fact, asian women that married white men did so because they preferred white men and even though there is nothing wrong with it, it still creates a problem because an hapa male is still an asian male in our society, especially in the eyes of white people.

Growing up as a hapa male, you understand that your mother is like those asian american women going for white men and your dad, well, a white man having a yellow fever. Therefore, being a hapa male is often being a contradiction in the sense that you are exactly what your parents were against: an asian men.

White man with yellow fever: I love asian women and I'm glad there are asian women like your mother that like better us white men than you asian men.

Hapa male: I guess you're right

Old 01-10-2011, 07:36 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,054,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankapotomus View Post
I'm a straight italian male and I have to admit i get a little intimidated by asian males because some of them just seem so much better looking than most races. so i'm not sure they are at the total disadvantage that you think they are. just off the top of my head, there's bruce lee and that guy from Lost...if i swung that way...
If only the Italian ladies thought the same way as you .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships