Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2011, 10:48 AM

7,284 posts, read 12,928,336 times

Advertisements

Don't think this won't be a problem . . . you have two red flags: He is not all that interested in you, sexually (which could mean he is not attracted or has some personal problem) and he minimizes your feelings. Not a good prospect for a long term relationship. Adios amigo!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2011, 10:52 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,487,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
If the second guy doesn't work out you can strip for me anytime and I'll be all over you like white on rice! Just saying.
Hell yea! That crap about "you surprised me when you stripped for me" is just BS! Ladies have surprised me many times but i'll be damned if it EVER stopped Mr. Johnson from springing up and into action! I'm sorry but I think this guy is wearing pink panties if ya know what I mean!

Old 01-14-2011, 11:17 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
I am roughly the same age as the OP and have been dating men aged 35-50 for the past 5 years. Total red flags that he not only doesn't want to have sex, but that he seems turned off by the very idea of it. I think he either has peformance or mental issues regarding sex.

Don't waste your time.

Old 01-14-2011, 11:32 AM

7,364 posts, read 14,676,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
Hell yea! That crap about "you surprised me when you stripped for me" is just BS! Ladies have surprised me many times but i'll be damned if it EVER stopped Mr. Johnson from springing up and into action! I'm sorry but I think this guy is wearing pink panties if ya know what I mean!
So you will have sex with any woman who takes off her clothes for you? No physical standards whatsoever?

Old 01-14-2011, 11:39 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,280,240 times
Quote:
So a guy that has certain personal morals and beliefs and decides to respect them is suddenly seen as a pansy, less of a man, etc.?

Old 01-14-2011, 12:06 PM

2,058 posts, read 3,304,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
So many people want sex. That makes it hard for people that don't want sex to find a compatible match.
Ok.. but that doesn't mean they should try relationships with sexual people and then blame the sexual person for not being compatible with them...

Just like any other life choice. "But it's really hard to find another compatible rastafarian! or catholic! or raw foods devotee!" (not sure what that's called) that doesn't mean any of those people should go for a satanist then get mad that the person doesnt "respect them" by feeling the same way they do.

Only seriously date people who's lifestyle you can live with. Might be hard, but anything else doesn't really make sense and just creates problems.

Old 01-14-2011, 12:25 PM

1,176 posts, read 2,196,690 times
Quote:
what does she look like? were talking sex here so YES it does matter

Old 01-14-2011, 03:18 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
So a guy that has certain personal morals and beliefs and decides to respect them is suddenly seen as a pansy, less of a man, etc.?
No, I would expect a guy who abstained because of those reasons to be able to articulate them rather than making his woman feel sexually rejected. This guy seems utterly turned off by the very idea of physical intimacy ("what are you DOING???"). A very different thing wouldn't you agree?

Old 01-14-2011, 03:25 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,676,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
No, I would expect a guy who abstained because of those reasons to be able to articulate them rather than making his woman feel sexually rejected. This guy seems utterly turned off by the very idea of physical intimacy ("what are you DOING???"). A very different thing wouldn't you agree?
I don't see where she asked him about his attitudes about sex, nor asked him how he feels about her sexually speaking. I only see that she presented her vagina one night and he passed. This isn't a teen we're talking about - she is 47 years old, if she wants to know an answer, she should be mature enough to ask the question.

Old 01-18-2011, 02:06 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,280,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
I don't see where she asked him about his attitudes about sex, nor asked him how he feels about her sexually speaking. I only see that she presented her vagina one night and he passed. This isn't a teen we're talking about - she is 47 years old, if she wants to know an answer, she should be mature enough to ask the question.
Women even at that age may still rely on sending signals, little indirect cute messages, signs, clues, hints, etc. some women just don't grow up I guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships