Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 12:12 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,270,611 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guu View Post
He and i have such sparks and its easy to be around him.
we love laughing together and being togther.
but he wont stop asking how i would feel if he saw other girls. Not other serious girls just ****ing around type of thing. He has also claimed to be turned off by my small breasts and really hurts my feelings.

.... im his first real girlfriend.
Brace yourself, because this is going to sound harsh:

You're his first real girlfriend because you're the first person with self-esteem low enough and naivete high enough to put up with his b.s.

He criticizes your body and hurts your feelings, but it's easy to be around him?

He wants to bang other girls and you think you can teach him something?

The man is a douche. Get a spine and dump accordingly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

78,417 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
The FIRST time any man would have said that about my breasts would have been the very LAST time he ever saw them
But what if he loves mountains?

8,954 posts, read 20,683,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post

He just wants to bang other chicks.....

Yep, guys like this will never be able to have anything close to a stable relationship so it's better for you to dump him before he infects you with some sexual illness or breaks your heart.

Old 02-21-2011, 12:16 PM

380 posts, read 795,830 times
I hope your very young and immature in relationships. This tool does not even deserve the title boyfriend and if you have any sense yourself, you should run as fast as you can in the other direction...if not your in for one bumpy ride.

Old 02-21-2011, 12:18 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,739,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
But what if he loves mountains?

CUTE

But we know that the truth is, when a man really loves a woman he loves her body, whatever it looks like!

Old 02-21-2011, 12:23 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,626,210 times
Everyone has given you some good advice. The overwhelming opinion is that this guy is using you and you obviously deserve much better. I would advise you to dump him immediately. I'll bet he's using exactly the same line to other women that he's telling you. He only cares about himself.

Old 02-21-2011, 12:26 PM

44,359 posts, read 20,066,476 times
OP, this guy is very bad news. Run. Fast.

Old 02-21-2011, 12:26 PM

243 posts, read 395,621 times
Wow. this isn't exactly what I would term an open relationship. This is more like a jerk wanting to keep you around and sleep with everyone and anyone else.

Big difference in including you in some fantasies and doing this. My advice would be don't be needy and drop him. Plus, with all his background, you will be dealing with that background in some shape or form if you continue with him.

Old 02-21-2011, 12:42 PM

2,788 posts, read 5,092,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guu View Post
He and i have such sparks and its easy to be around him.
we love laughing together and being togther.
but he wont stop asking how i would feel if he saw other girls. Not other serious girls just ****ing around type of thing. He has also claimed to be turned off by my small breasts and really hurts my feelings. he was raised in a really ****ty home environment complete with hard drugs and beatings. He is dyslexic. In way im the complete opposite. I grew up in a sheltered environment with my single mother and private school. i feel like i can help him in a way. Its very hard to communicate with him about his feelings somtimes and he needs a while to be able to think about things.
i really want to be with this person, but the stress of dealing with the situation and worrying about my breasts and him wanting to be with other girls just for sex is really weighing down my life. sex is so casual to him. im his first real girlfriend.

Do you want to his savior?
If no then
You need to leave him and go on with your life

Old 02-21-2011, 12:46 PM

874 posts, read 1,648,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
No he doesn't...

He just wants to bang other chicks.....
Agreed. He seems immature and the OP should probably break up with him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships