Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 11:38 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,739,056 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guu View Post
He and i have such sparks and its easy to be around him.
we love laughing together and being togther.
but he wont stop asking how i would feel if he saw other girls. Not other serious girls just ****ing around type of thing. He has also claimed to be turned off by my small breasts and really hurts my feelings. he was raised in a really ****ty home environment complete with hard drugs and beatings. He is dyslexic. In way im the complete opposite. I grew up in a sheltered environment with my single mother and private school. i feel like i can help him in a way. Its very hard to communicate with him about his feelings somtimes and he needs a while to be able to think about things.
i really want to be with this person, but the stress of dealing with the situation and worrying about my breasts and him wanting to be with other girls just for sex is really weighing down my life. sex is so casual to him. im his first real girlfriend.

My boyfreind wants to have an open realtionship.

Well good for him.

Now find your backbone, pick up your self esteem off the floor and send him on his way
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2011, 11:39 AM

513 posts, read 897,511 times
move on, don't even give him the chance to change his mind because he won't.

Old 02-21-2011, 11:48 AM

78,417 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Heh, he's already been banging other girls.

Seems like the OP has as many issues as the bf but doesn't realize it.

Old 02-21-2011, 11:54 AM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
My boyfreind wants to have an open realtionship.

Well good for him.

Now find your backbone, pick up your self esteem off the floor and send him on his way
Thats what I think, tell this a hole to hit the damn bricks.

Making her feel insecure like that...... what a dumbass move to tell a girl that you "supposedly" care about that her breasts are a turn off.

Well, you know what OP??? Find a guy that doesn't say stuff like that to you.

Old 02-21-2011, 11:58 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,739,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Thats what I think, tell this a hole to hit the damn bricks.

Making her feel insecure like that...... what a dumbass move to tell a girl that you "supposedly" care about that her breasts are a turn off.

Well, you know what OP??? Find a guy that doesn't say stuff like that to you.
The FIRST time any man would have said that about my breasts would have been the very LAST time he ever saw them

Old 02-21-2011, 11:59 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
The FIRST time any man would have said that about my breasts would have been the very LAST time he ever saw them
Exactly!

Old 02-21-2011, 12:01 PM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Exactly!
She must be young to put up with nonsense like that.

Old 02-21-2011, 12:01 PM

62 posts, read 121,353 times
i have to agree with most who have already posted. but i'd also point this out, that you sound like the nurturing type. sorry to jump to conclusions, but if that is indeed the case, i understand how you believe you can 'help' him and tolerate the inconsideration he's shown you. that will make it harder for you to decide to bail on this guy. there are other guys out there that will treat you with respect and where your nuturing sensibilities are appreciated and needed. this guy sounds like nothing but trouble... like the other poster said if the pancakes don't turn out just the way he likes them. my wife was married to a guy like that. good luck!

Old 02-21-2011, 12:08 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,811,149 times
Quote:
Yes!

Old 02-21-2011, 12:09 PM

3,360 posts, read 8,390,974 times
This one's a no-brainer. DO NOT continue a romantic relationship with him, it will bring you a world of hurt. Anyone insensitive enough to just announce that he wants to see other girls is a loser. Anyone who would announce he doesn't like small breasted women (when you are in this category), is a jerk.

It's his first relationship and he's "casual" about sex!??

RUN from this guy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships