Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2011, 08:41 AM

769 posts, read 1,013,397 times

Advertisements

id walk away quickly
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2011, 08:44 AM

42 posts, read 147,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeman0 View Post
id walk away quickly
Why? There are other guys who are fighting to be with her. Clearly, men see her as LTR/marriage material.

Old 03-07-2011, 08:46 AM

1,646 posts, read 2,373,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Don View Post
It's the challenge. I know a guy who was able to lock her down before...at least for a little while. It seems that what all of her exes have in common is that they all had a lot of women in the picture. She once told me that her ex "could have had any girl he wanted, but he chose me."

Besides, with enough game, you could get a girl like that to fall for you, and then change up and be yourself. The particular girl in mind has a lot of great qualities that outweigh all of the other stuff I described. Plus, she's biiiiuuutiful!
I think you are a sick person. She is not an animal to lock, she is the way she is (most likely bipolar) and I do not buy the tale of religious/not promiscuos person...

Great qualities? Sound like mental disease galore (from both you and her).

Old 03-07-2011, 08:49 AM

3,860 posts, read 8,452,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeman0 View Post
id walk away quickly
Sounds like she is the one that needs to walk away.

Old 03-07-2011, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolVa1977 View Post
I think you are a sick person. She is not an animal to lock, she is the way she is (most likely bipolar) and I do not buy the tale of religious/not promiscuos person...

Great qualities? Sound like mental disease galore (from both you and her).
Why the insults and righteous indignation? I didn't insult you.

I simply want to know the best strategy for getting into a LTR with a girl that I admire. It's not your place to judge me. I just want to know, given the circumstances, how this goal can be achieved.

Old 03-07-2011, 08:52 AM

29,745 posts, read 34,383,370 times
This sounds like the kind of woman guys date, and then when they get dumped, they come complaining here that all women are crazy and manipulative. Read the list in the first post--what, exactly is admirable and attractive about this woman?

Old 03-07-2011, 08:53 AM

3,860 posts, read 8,452,072 times
Quote:

I simply want to know the best strategy for getting into a LTR with a girl that I admire. It's not your place to judge me. I just want to know, given the circumstances, how this goal can be achieved.
You need to be honest with her like she was with you. Let her decide if she wants to be "tamed".

Old 03-07-2011, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
what, exactly is admirable and attractive about this woman?
She's smart and a lot of fun to be around. She's also very pretty. And I like the fact that she has a completely different perspective on life. Should I throw out the baby with the bathwater?

Old 03-07-2011, 08:58 AM

Quote:

I am not insulting you. You asked for an opinion. I think both of you are mentally not ok. Women are not animals to be tamed or lock

You seem to be a controlling individual and that girl seems to be bipolar.

Not insults here.

Old 03-07-2011, 08:59 AM

Opinions are judgements. You asked for an opinion and I gave it to you. Honestly, dude seek help. And I hope that poor girl seeks help too. The way you described she seems either borderline or bipolar.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships