Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 10:24 PM

33 posts, read 65,550 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter18 View Post
I am pretty sure he came to this conclusion after having tried a lot within US itself, no one decides to come to conclusions without giving it a shot.
You can say that again!!! Just don't have any hope left here with women!

Old 03-16-2011, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozgal View Post
fair enough.

Good luck. Just don't think they're not after what's in your pants. And I mean your wallet
You have your good & bad women everywhere! Just like men!

Old 03-16-2011, 10:28 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,116,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by david2419 View Post
You have your good & bad women everywhere! Just like men!
exactly

Old 03-16-2011, 10:30 PM

3,573 posts, read 6,475,416 times
Quote:
You just proved what everyone here's been talking about, that American women are so hung up on someone's looks they don't even consider his character.
It was not only their looks that were lacking but they looked like they were socially awkward and they dressed goofy.

Last edited by JustJulia; 03-17-2011 at 06:22 AM.. Reason: Removed reference to deleted comment.

Old 03-16-2011, 10:35 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,202,108 times
I would be very cautious, especially with eastern European women. I suspect your best bet might be India. There are educated, decent women there that would appreciate an opportunity to improve their lives. At least you wouldn't be dealing with the Russian Mafia, or the Phillipina "get green card, buy a house in CA, TX, FL, divorce, repeat" franchise. There are good women everywhere, but there are more bad than good (same with men, of course). Be cautious.

Old 03-16-2011, 10:37 PM

817 posts, read 811,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
I would be very cautious, especially with eastern European women. I suspect your best bet might be India. There are educated, decent women there that would appreciate an opportunity to improve their lives. At least you wouldn't be dealing with the Russian Mafia, or the Phillipina "get green card, buy a house in CA, TX, FL, divorce, repeat" franchise. There are good women everywhere, but there are more bad than good (same with men, of course). Be cautious.
Most Indian women back in India are pretty conservative, and most of them don't want to leave their family and roots behind and go away with a Western man, and they aren't used to the life here anyway, but as I too suggested, he could look for Indian women working in US or settled here, let me tell you, there are 2 cousins of mine who married men from US, both are very happy and their kids are so beautiful.

Last edited by JustJulia; 03-17-2011 at 06:14 AM.. Reason: Deleted comments about American women.

Old 03-16-2011, 10:44 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,909,858 times
Quote:
You just proved what everyone here's been talking about, that American women are so hung up on someone's looks they don't even consider his character.
I never thought American women were more hung up on how men look than any other women. Is there a country full of men that are so spoiled and so hung up only on superficial things? NO, so why is it that the women of America are this way?

Last edited by JustJulia; 03-17-2011 at 06:22 AM.. Reason: Removed reference to deleted comment.

Old 03-16-2011, 10:47 PM

817 posts, read 811,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
I never thought American women were more hung up on how men look than any other women. Is there a country full of men that are so spoiled and so hung up only on superficial things? NO, so why is it that the women of America are this way?
Upbringing, media created illusion, lack of moral values growing up, lack of a proper male figure to guide them and tell them what to look for in a man, peer pressure, the pressure to fit into a particular social circle, etc etc, all these things have made it thus.

Old 03-16-2011, 10:47 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,202,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by david2419 View Post
Maybe not but im 35 & still single! Time is not on my side here.
Yeah, it is.

Women instinctively look for a good provider/protector, and aren't as much concerned about a man's age as men are about a woman's. Even 50's is not too old if you can offer stability and security and are not an unpleasant, abusive person. Forget "liberated" western women; most of them have been raised to provide for themselves and don't really need men; they'll walk in a heart beat if things don't suit them. Why deal with that? There are 6 billion people on Earth and more than half of them are women. You have many choices and plenty of time. Choose wisely.

Old 03-16-2011, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Upbringing, media created illusion, lack of moral values growing up, lack of a proper male figure to guide them and tell them what to look for in a man, peer pressure, the pressure to fit into a particular social circle, etc etc, all these things have made it thus.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships