Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-06-2011, 09:32 PM

7,284 posts, read 12,931,186 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I don't want yall to do anything I was just pointing out how wacky she is to cancel
Wacky or smart?

Old 10-06-2011, 09:39 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,880,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imcurious View Post
Wacky or smart?
I think you need a little of both to keep things spicy. Lol

Old 10-07-2011, 05:08 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,724,101 times
Quote:
She never read any of my posts and probably won't see this one because rarely comes to this board.
That's stating the obvious. Of course she hasn't read your threads. No way she could have done and still agreed to meet you in person.

Quote:
whatever, no you don't
You're probably right because she's most likely a figment of your imagination. Your current threads are getting so little attention that I'd wager you mulled for a couple of days over what next to come up with ...

Quote:
I don't want yall to do anything I was just pointing out how wacky she is to cancel
Even if "we all" wanted to do something, what would you envision? Anyway, the current crisis has been shared, appropriate comments have been made, it's another day and time for a new dilemma. Next!

Old 10-07-2011, 05:54 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,037,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
That's stating the obvious. Of course she hasn't read your threads. No way she could have done and still agreed to meet you in person.

You're probably right because she's most likely a figment of your imagination. Your current threads are getting so little attention that I'd wager you mulled for a couple of days over what next to come up with ...

Even if "we all" wanted to do something, what would you envision? Anyway, the current crisis has been shared, appropriate comments have been made, it's another day and time for a new dilemma. Next!
I will just stick to meeting girls from plenty of fish and craiglist and not city-data

Old 10-07-2011, 07:17 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,292,958 times
Quote:
like her being fat and sloppy?
Or your personality?
Ever think that your attitude might be holding you back from your full potential.

Quote:
Might want to tone down your comments about this woman.
You said a lot more than pointing out how wacky she is.

Last edited by chielgirl; 10-07-2011 at 07:27 AM..

Old 10-07-2011, 07:25 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,292,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by js1mom View Post
My grandfather was 6'4" tall and my grandmother was 4'10" tall. They lived happily together for over 50 years until my grandmother died, sadly- on his birthday. My grandfather followed her 8 months later.

What a vapid, empty woman. Sounds like you "escaped" from that one by the hair of your chinny- chin- chin, TVandSportsGuy.

P.S. Oops, posted this before I read some of the other later comments. Sounds like I stumbled into a tangled web perhaps...
Nice assessment without knowing anything about this woman except for what TVSG wrote (and that's suspect).

Old 10-07-2011, 07:37 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,724,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Nice assessment without knowing anything about this woman except for what TVSG wrote (and that's suspect).
I think the poster's PS demonstrates an epiphany!

Old 10-07-2011, 08:08 AM

29,748 posts, read 34,409,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
You have a habit of coming up with stupid excuses to reject women or cancel dates. How does your own medicine taste? Yummy, I bet!
Yeah, had this woman said "I'll be the one in the cargo pants and Converse All-Stars," he would have flaked out and been on here in seconds complaining about how dare she not dress up for him.

Old 10-07-2011, 09:02 AM

31,088 posts, read 22,101,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post

Even if the situation didn't happen he obviously has you and others intrigued enough to go on for 59 pages
Headline reads "Romance almost happens on CD, sorta"

Old 10-07-2011, 09:09 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,010,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobrien View Post
Get some Paxil, excellent for social anxiety, doesn't make you sleepy.
Mmm....No. You don't need poison... er... pills.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships