Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2011, 09:31 AM

5,460 posts, read 7,764,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
Used to be married to an Aries..most Aries are passionate, aggressive, & gregarious. Total charmers...Good Stuff
I am technically an Aries...although pretty much the exact opposite, of what you described above, as I mentioned in post #82
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2011, 10:03 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,184,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight2009 View Post
I am technically an Aries...although pretty much the exact opposite, of what you described above, as I mentioned in post #82
Lol well then there's an exception to every rule- guess you're the exception here. Or maybe nobody's brought those traits out in you yet

Old 07-05-2011, 10:06 AM

19,725 posts, read 20,264,355 times
Quote:
I prefer to think of myself as a "faux-Aries"...an accident of birth, nothing more
Probably has more to do with heavier placements in your chart being predominant over your sun sign.

It's all very common.

Old 07-05-2011, 10:29 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,764,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLucky View Post
Aw, thanks

I also heard Leos suck big time. They always have got to have the last word.

My experience; Taurus; manly men. Pretty straightforward but difficult to deal with. They are basically very stubborn and stuck with their own ideas. But at least they don't try to fool you. They can be very loyal, and therefore can be a good match for Scorpions.

Geminis; Jesus Christ, avoid if you can. Waste of time.

Libras; was married to one. Kinda okay-ish. Not difficult but not the most passionate.

Virgos; the coolest sign I have ever been with. Very down-to-earth, flexible, and also passionate. they are usually beta.

Bottom line is Geminis should just date themselves. Or Leos.

Libra's aren't "the most passionate"????

I completely disagree

Old 07-05-2011, 10:31 AM

5,460 posts, read 7,764,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Probably has more to do with heavier placements in your chart being predominant over your sun sign.

It's all very common.
Thx for the info

Old 07-05-2011, 10:34 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,184,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Libra's aren't "the most passionate"????

I completely disagree
Lol, I second that; Libras are the most passionate, romantic lovers, that's something we're noted for...We're also peaceful warriors

Old 07-05-2011, 12:17 PM

896 posts, read 1,855,088 times
The thing about astrology is none of us are exactly the same, not even fellow sign-mates (our specific placements alter us greatly and are the reason why sometimes we can't see the similarity between ourselves an someone else with our exact birthday even.) Every person is going to have a unique idea of what a rude or nice person is, and the rest of us are going to agree or disagree to some extent. Different signs have different wants and needs when it comes to different things. As a Cancer male, I might claim that I think Aquarius women are super superficial, extroverted, don't explore their inner self and are rather self-unaware to some degree....I think that finding love isn't even the most important thing to many air signs, and im turned off by that because everything for me is about love. Like I said, that's just my opinion, and an Aquarius will soon retort that that's so not even how they are. They'll claim that they're the most deep, profound, loving person in the world and frankly they aren't wrong. It's all a matter of how each type of personality percieves and experiences another.

...and to comment on Libras and passion, I completely disagree. I don't find Libras passionate at all. At least not in relationships. They have passion for the more material pursuits in life, such as their career, and are prone to neglecting their potentially more needy significant other. They might be passionate in the bedroom but that's just being passionate about one activity. When it comes to really getting to know them, not only are they rather self-unaware, but in the journey of getting to know them, you drive about a mile or two, and the road kinda just dead ends and there isnt anymore. Libras have a wall where there's not that much substance to their personality beyond it. I almost think that if a Libra is ridiculously passionate, that they must have a super unbalanced life which they can't cope with.

Just my take!

Old 07-05-2011, 12:21 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,720,278 times
Scorpios rule.

Old 07-05-2011, 12:43 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,596,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I don't feel good; at least not for myself.
I tend to like Aries. But then I'm just a useless Gemini!

Old 07-05-2011, 12:45 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,596,827 times
Quote:
What is your moon sign and ascendent sign? The ascendent sign is how the world sees you...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships