Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 11:01 PM

2 posts, read 3,767 times

Advertisements

Hey everyone,

As you can see by the title, I am a virgin male. 20 years old.

Girls love me. I have many female friends, and hit it off well with those I meet. I can spend hours flirting/holding a girl at a bar or party, and then never close the deal. I'm not sure why, any thoughts?

I have many questions about sex, maybe you will be able to help me.

-The first time, will I last like, 30 seconds? How do I fix this?

-Will I be super nervous? How do I fix this?

-Does sex end after the first ejaculation?

-Do girls like a man shaved down there? (I am)

-How long does sex in general last?

-Should I be ashamed of my virgin status?

-How do I get a girl back to my place from a bar/party?

And finally, and the most difficult:

Do I wait for it to me someone I like (not necc a gf or wife) or do I lose it to any drunk girl willing to give it?

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2011, 11:40 PM

2,501 posts, read 3,650,093 times
Don't be ashamed to be a virgin! Those guys who make you feel bad about it are azzholes and probably have many diseases!

Old 08-09-2011, 12:32 AM

376 posts, read 665,772 times
nothing's wrong with you. you're good.

Old 08-09-2011, 01:06 AM

2,472 posts, read 4,215,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smith-22 View Post
Hey everyone,

Girls love me. I have many female friends, and hit it off well with those I meet. I can spend hours flirting/holding a girl at a bar or party, and then never close the deal. I'm not sure why, any thoughts?

I don't know if there's a way to fix this. There are methods, but there's really nothing else that feels like intercourse, so the feeling can be overwhelming

Probably, but there's nothing wrong with this. One way is to do it with the right girl

I'm not totally sure what this means, but you can keep going and do it multiple times.

You should read the hygiene thread on here. Personally, I can't imagine shaving down there. I don't want to be out in public and wanting to scratch down there.

There's no set time. I've lasted anywhere from 3-20 minutes. Some people are going to last even longer, but it's just a matter of what you and your partner are used to.

Nobody should be ashamed of being a virgin. It's a lot better than having STDs or illegitimate children.

I'm sure confidence would help.

Do I wait for it to me someone I like (not necc a gf or wife) or do I lose it to any drunk girl willing to give it?

That's up to you. I'm glad I lost my virginity to a girl I loved. My former roommate lost it to a girl he barely knew and told me he regrets it. I would be careful hooking up with a drunk girl. That could lead to legal problems.

Thanks.
It seems like you're worrying about it too much. I was a virgin until I was 21 and I really didn't feel much stigma about it. You're plenty young and have plenty of time to experience these things. Also, you have to meet a special girl first!

Old 08-09-2011, 02:46 AM

3,665 posts, read 8,668,043 times
You are only 20, give it time, it will happen. It seems like you're stressing yourself too much, if you worry about every detail, "it" might not work when it comes time.

Old 08-09-2011, 06:59 AM

9,130 posts, read 20,021,316 times
Your 20. Why the stress? Your doing fine!

As for with who, I cannot tell you how to decide that. I can only say I am very glad my first time was with someone I had deep love and feelings for!

Old 08-09-2011, 07:10 AM

581 posts, read 1,244,535 times
a 20 yo virgin in these times? when all you have to do is tell a girl you are going to put it on youtube and she'll give in.

Old 08-09-2011, 08:17 AM

859 posts, read 2,829,782 times
Quote:
Hey everyone,

Thanks.

I'll answer your questions in order.

1) Most likely yes... Good luck making it to 30 secs... How can you help this... Condoms. They take away a lot of the feeling so use one. You can also "help your self" before the big date. That will take the edge off a little.

2) Yes... Nothing you can do really.... Just let it happen. The first time is awkward and strange. Each time after that will get better.

3) Only if you're and insensitive jerk. Cuddle afterward. Touch her etc... It will lead t round 2 then round 3 if you are "up" to it.

4) Thanks I didn't need to know that about you but generally girls like that kind of thing. I know I refer my GF be shaved and I'm sure she appreciated a neat place to play as well.

5) It lasts as long as you want it too. Sex is way more than just penetration. Do keep in mind that some women might get sore after a while.

6) Hell no... In fact telling a girl you are a virgin might get them back to you place faster. Some girls are turned on knowing they will be your first. Trust me. I was a virgin about 10 times

7) If you're already talking then just ask for their number and hook up at another time. Go out and spend some time together then ask her to come over for a beer and pizza or something like that.. Asking a girl over from the bar means one thing.. Come have sex with me... and they don't want to be a sex object. Asking her over after a day of shopping or the zoo could be just a friendly visit.

8) At 20 yrs old I wouldn't be too concerned with who you lose it to. I will tell you that you need to be safe. Wear a condom. If you are picking a girl up at a bar and she agrees to come home and have sex with you then she's done that with other guys as well. This should tell you a couple of things. Be safe and don't waste your time falling for her as you are just another guy in a long line.

Old 08-09-2011, 11:28 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,289,784 times
Quote:
Hey everyone,

Maybe, maybe not...it can't be fixed
Possibly, but there's no need to,...just enjoy
Doesn't have to, there's more to sex than intercourse
Apparently...some do
-How long does sex in general last As long as you and your partner want it to
Of course not!
Ask her to your place for a nightcap

Entirely up to you!
Thanks.
Hope that helped a little

Old 08-09-2011, 12:30 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,902,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asitshouldbe View Post
You are only 20, give it time, it will happen. It seems like you're stressing yourself too much, if you worry about every detail, "it" might not work when it comes time.
Ditto on that, anxiety is akiller
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships