Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2011, 04:42 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,990,050 times

Advertisements

Why is this thread still alive?

Old 08-30-2011, 04:44 PM

37,593 posts, read 45,960,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Why is this thread still alive?
I dunno. I just got home from work, sat down, and BAM there it was. I'll back away now...leaving..and closing the door.

Old 08-30-2011, 09:17 PM

880 posts, read 1,799,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
If there was any doubt about your goal here on this thread, you've just removed it completely.
When I asked why she would rather sleep with a butch bull **** instead of a man I was expecting her to say it had something to do with the psychology of woman but her answer was she prefers soft skin.

Then she goes on to mention that young men, (little boys) also have soft skin, she said it, not me and I don't know why she would mention that if it didn't apply to her. So I ask again because she hasn't answered, do you also enjoy having sex with underage boys because they have soft skin?

Old 08-30-2011, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
I think it just irks some guys that some women don't go for men.
Oh yes that's it, I want all these butch woman for myself....LOL!

Old 08-30-2011, 09:34 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,184,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwy phantom View Post
When I asked why she would rather sleep with a butch bull **** instead of a man I was expecting her to say it had something to do with the psychology of woman but her answer was she prefers soft skin.

Then she goes on to mention that young men, (little boys) also have soft skin, she said it, not me and I don't know why she would mention that if it didn't apply to her. So I ask again because she hasn't answered, do you also enjoy having sex with underage boys because they have soft skin?
First of all, young men are not little boys. It's pretty twisted that this conversation leads you to pedophilia. Although, given your twisted logic through out this whole thread it shouldn't be surprising. Still, it gives me the willies. And I will not answer some freak question from a loon on the internet. I will not address the filth coming from that sick head of yours. I can't even deal with it. In my mind this whole issue comes down to the fact that some of you cannot stand the very real idea that some women choose other women over you. And given what you are that should be of no surprise either.

Old 08-30-2011, 09:36 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,990,050 times
Quote:
First of all, young men are not little boys. It's pretty twisted that this conversation leads you to pedophilia. Although, given your twisted logic through out this whole thread it shouldn't be surprising. Still, it gives me the willies. And I will not answer some freak question from a loon on the internet. I will not address the filth coming from that sick head of yours. I can't even deal with it. In my mind this whole issue comes down to the fact that some of you cannot stand the very real idea that some women choose other women over you. And given what you are that should be of no surprise either.
At this point, I think he's chasing after his own tail.

Old 08-30-2011, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwy phantom View Post
Oh yes that's it, I want all these butch woman for myself....LOL!
You know, maybe you're right. Maybe butch lesbians are men and they're no doubt more of a man then you will ever be. I'm glad you're one of the guys complaining about women on the net. You deserve it.

Old 08-30-2011, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
At this point, I think he's chasing after his own tail.
He's clearly a sicko. Before the internet I really had no idea how much filth was in the world. I'm always shocked.

Old 08-30-2011, 10:17 PM

Quote:
I'm a sicko for mentioning your behavior?

And now your not going to answer me because you're too embarrassed to admit that you like young boys, so how young are they anyways?

Old 08-30-2011, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn;[COLOR="Red"
20680291[/color]]You know, maybe you're right. Maybe butch lesbians are men and they're no doubt more of a man then you will ever be. I'm glad you're one of the guys complaining about women on the net. You deserve it.
So you're finally willing to admit that they are just like men eh? Which goes all they back to my original argument.

If it looks like a man and ACT"s like a man, why not just be with a man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships