Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2011, 01:13 PM

19,435 posts, read 15,276,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Well if it's not the mattress, I'm guessing it must be Sea, beating the bejezzus out of you while you sleep.

Take it easy on him , Sea.
Yeah, but it's a nice workout and it helps *me* sleep better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
Sometimes for a fish tartar sauce i mix a little 1000 islands dressing with mayo & catsup.
I use a little mayo, lemon juice, dill, and relish or capers.

Nice pics, Hawk. Love the moon in that one.

Old 10-25-2011, 02:31 PM

2,650 posts, read 3,014,740 times
I watched a movie called Zookeeper last night. I don't believe I ever noticed Rosario Dawson before but that girl is pretty and I loved the sound of her laugh. Color me smitten!

Old 10-25-2011, 02:52 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,686,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
This is so beautiful! It has to be off of a postcard!

Old 10-25-2011, 03:40 PM

12,572 posts, read 15,578,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crabman1 View Post
Hmmm, chow is easy, same with phil, sierra, sixy, jj, thursday, froggy but what do ya do with WFW&P? Something catchy.... I think this should be the mission for the night. This man needs a catchy name.
The moniker is actually a snoopyism, though I wish I would have not put in the "&", breaks the typing rythmn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
LOL, whenever I see his name I think of WWF and meatheads.

We can call him Dubya
No sex for you missy.

Quote:
Dubya? Its not bad. Could work....
Hell no!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
I always think of a railroad - like the Wyoming, Frisco, Westwood & Portland.

That, or "whiff-wanp".
WTH?!

Old 10-25-2011, 03:50 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,636,755 times
Quote:
I watched a movie called Zookeeper last night. I don't believe I ever noticed Rosario Dawson before but that girl is pretty and I loved the sound of her laugh. Color me smitten!
That's supposed to be funny - I have it on my list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P
WTH?!
Take it easy, Whiffy - I'm just giving back after taking from these people for so long.

Your friend,
Waggy

Old 10-25-2011, 03:58 PM

12,572 posts, read 15,578,883 times
Quote:

Take it easy, Whiffy - I'm just giving back after taking from these people for so long.

Your friend,
Waggy
I was wondering WTH a whiff-wanp was?

Old 10-25-2011, 04:00 PM

Quote:

Your friend,
Waggy
Whiffy! I like it! Best yet, I say we go with this one unless someones been holding out on something better?

Zookeeper is ok. Can be watched by the whole family and enjoyed by all ages. One of those stories where you know exactly what is going to happen every step of the way just as you expected going in. Has a few truly funny moments and some lesser chuckles. A bit of heart here and there. Overall this is ok for a rent but you will not likely be tempted to go buy it. That Rosario though.... phew. I think I may have been too long without a girl because I'm feeling a little lathered up just thinking about her!

Old 10-25-2011, 05:02 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,636,755 times
Quote:
Whiffy! I like it! Best yet, I say we go with this one unless someones been holding out on something better?
Heh, heh - I still have the "trouble-maker" touch!

Quote:
Zookeeper is ok. Can be watched by the whole family and enjoyed by all ages. One of those stories where you know exactly what is going to happen every step of the way just as you expected going in. Has a few truly funny moments and some lesser chuckles. A bit of heart here and there. Overall this is ok for a rent but you will not likely be tempted to go buy it. That Rosario though.... phew. I think I may have been too long without a girl because I'm feeling a little lathered up just thinking about her!
Just Googled her - she's pretty. She's Cuban, African, Puerto Rican, AmerIndian and Irish (!) - that must explain her looks.

As for rent or buy - maybe you didn't hear, but I'm a pirate ...

Old 10-25-2011, 05:13 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,578,482 times
Quote:
As for rent or buy - maybe you didn't hear, but I'm a pirate ...
I think most are...I am, free download that is.

Old 10-25-2011, 05:17 PM

Quite a blend. I think its the laugh that did me in. Kind of like a girl who hasn't quite got your attention till she speaks and she has an accent.

Yeah I know but "ok for a rent" is a description that everyone understands.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships