Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2011, 07:53 PM

2,650 posts, read 3,018,182 times

Advertisements

They both work for me. I'm such a ****. lol

edit... s...l...u...t neener neener to censorship.

Old 10-28-2011, 09:19 PM

12,572 posts, read 15,598,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Well I'm going to vote for myself than (HAhahaha) because I'm thinking more along these lines:

The Grove Park Inn Resort & Spa - Dining / Nightlife
Wife's coworker visited there last week. Gave it a

Old 10-28-2011, 09:21 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,655,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Sure! The only drag is my knees have a problem relieved by dry heat only and they can bend in Tucson only!
If the heat helps you bend at the waist, too, I'm there.

Old 10-28-2011, 10:10 PM

52,395 posts, read 52,898,843 times
Sup..... Peeps.......

Old 10-29-2011, 12:53 AM

I left Seattle on 29 June and now almost exactly four months later its official, I have caught my last fish for 2011. Departure is a process but it always goes relatively quickly. You never see a deckhand move so fast as when work stands between him and the plane that will take him to his family.

Old 10-29-2011, 01:13 AM

27,955 posts, read 39,881,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crabman1 View Post
I left Seattle on 29 June and now almost exactly four months later its official, I have caught my last fish for 2011. Departure is a process but it always goes relatively quickly. You never see a deckhand move so fast as when work stands between him and the plane that will take him to his family.
Or the big fat check.

Old 10-29-2011, 01:40 AM

18,271 posts, read 14,472,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post

I might have to give you a little trim ...
A trim for some trim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post

Very cute! I'll be at your house on Halloween at around 6pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Let's all vote for Sierra....

Then she can take us all out for drinks with her reward
After long deliberating (about 10 seconds), I've decided I'll vote for Thursday007. She is the most INFORMATIVE poster I know on CD. She knows about stuff nobody else knows and willingly shares her knowledge with whoever asks. I remember she helped me with some issues I had with the city some time ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Man I'm tired.

I still have to finish unpacking everything, too.
Get some rest. Leave some things in their boxes if need be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Thank you, sweetheart.

But I can't take it - it has to be presented to me, in a proper ceremony, by bent-knee supplicants.

Ha!

Old 10-29-2011, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Or the big fat check.
lol True enough but there comes a point where you don't care about money anymore and they are well past that. Money is kind of abstract here because you seldom see it or use it for anything. You don't touch land much and then normally only at the cannery. You don't often buy things. It doesn't take long back in the world to remember the value of it though, thats for sure. Especially since there is never as much of it as you thought when you left here. Here you want to know what you made you do a little math and figure your percent of the gross stock. You figure what your bills are and think you have a certain amount left. When you get there its "hey where did all the money go?" Well, the cat had to go to the vet, the wind blew some of the shingles off the roof, the kids needed braces... on and on. Life. Plus there is the thing on the coffee table. Thats where you get home and there is something new on the coffee table. You say "hey thats new!" and she says "no, we had it". Nah, it wasn't there before. Then its "how much was it?" She says "wasn't too bad" When the cat is away....

Old 10-29-2011, 01:51 AM

27,955 posts, read 39,881,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crabman1 View Post
lol True enough but there comes a point where you don't care about money anymore and they are well past that. Money is kind of abstract here because you seldom see it or use it for anything. You don't touch land much and then normally only at the cannery. You don't often buy things. It doesn't take long back in the world to remember the value of it though, thats for sure. Especially since there is never as much of it as you thought when you left here. Here you want to know what you made you do a little math and figure your percent of the gross stock. You figure what your bills are and think you have a certain amount left. When you get there its "hey where did all the money go?" Well, the cat had to go to the vet, the wind blew some of the shingles off the roof, the kids needed braces... on and on. Life. Plus there is the thing on the coffee table. Thats where you get home and there is something new on the coffee table. You say "hey thats new!" and she says "no, we had it". Nah, it wasn't there before. Then its "how much was it?" She says "wasn't too bad" When the cat is away....
That is very true. Years ago I had a chance to go out of state to fight forest fires... Would have been on an engine crew and would have made good money. I wish I would have jumped on the chance. Instead I moved and took a different route.

In a case where you're out to sea saving would be ducky. I had visions of making 4 or 5 million. Place it in savings and living off the interest. At 2 or 3 % you could live pretty comfortably.

Old 10-29-2011, 02:14 AM

Yeah, its different for sure for me now. The only bills I have while I'm here are my cell phone bill, a small storage locker and I sold all the toy cars but bought a practical one during the divorce which I also store and insure but at a lower storage rate. All together my monthly bills while I'm here are less than 250 dollars.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships