Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2011, 12:21 PM

8,003 posts, read 11,737,988 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
Wow, glad you cleared that up. I actually thought I was a man. As far as Anterlerd, we've settled our dispute. As for you. Your whole post was just an attempt to rehash something old. For the record, I have NO idea what you're talking about...must be that paranoia kicking in. And you can call me sally if it makes you feel good. You have no idea what miles I've walked in my life. So for you too think that you can pigeon hole me as a boy from a few posts, shows your ignorance.Oh, I don't think there's any question in anyone's mind...including mine. But I'm not going to play the same game. I don't know you enough to say wheather you are a boy or man. I would be ignorant to assume from a a few posts what you are. And personally I don't care. And I have a date with my women so if you are looking for a negative reaction. You are waisting your time, because it's movie time and I am out..So with all that you have just said to me. I'll just say, take care and have a nice day. I know I will.
Dude, you missed the boat. I'm so totally not a guy, but hey, great intuition there! I do, however, have a husband, 3 sons (2 grown), 5 brothers and 6 brother-in-laws and a host...I do mean a HOST of many, many male friends and most certainly can tell the difference between a boy and a man.

Old 10-16-2011, 02:36 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,159,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmel View Post

Dude, you missed the boat. I'm so totally not a guy, but hey, great intuition there! I do, however, have a husband, 3 sons (2 grown), 5 brothers and 6 brother-in-laws and a host...I do mean a HOST of many, many male friends and most certainly can tell the difference between a boy and a man.

Blah, Blah, blah, blah, blah. Do you feel better that you told me off? Do you feel like more of a women? I don't even know where you came from to begin with. You just jumped into someone elses argument because your an instigator and a "know it all". And for your information, I think your a freaking child. I highly doubt your married, because you act like a child. Missed the boat. Don't really care if your a girl or a guy. Your an instigater and childish. That's all I need to know.

Old 10-16-2011, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmel View Post
Dude, I only see one person attacking here and that person is you. Basically, everyone else has been stating opinions and one person is getting his FOTLs in a bunch over it. Clearly, your's is the only opinion worth listening to.

You call it stating opinions when it's you and your cronies. When it's me you call it arguing. Your a real champ. You just had to bring up something that was already settled a day ago. Why? Probably because your life is very boring. Tired of childish girls like you.

And by the way, it's a little girl , it's a little girl..

See, I'll stoop to your maturity. Because clearly you can't step up in maturity.

Old 10-16-2011, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Got the rep, superman. Now that we have buried the hatchet, to answer your question as to what I was laughing at.... I was actually laughing at you LMAO

Hold on, hold on, don't get worked up now, I wasn't actually laughing at you, but your sudden outburst at the ladies........ and that too it came out of nowhere, that was the source for my guffaw.

But, peace, man, really. I still pulled a prank on you, my bad, but it's all in good-natured banter. So, given your personality, for the sake of our new found friendship, I'll keep my banter down with you. I give you my word.

Besides, have you ever seen me in a slanging match with the ladies here? Never! I'm a ladies man. So they all say. The antlers simply melt at their sight

You know what, I knew it was reffering to me. I tried to give you a rep just to be the bigger man. But you just had to "open your mouth". Couldn't just let it be. Just had to tell me how you pulled a prank on me and how great you are with the ladies. Still ole' antlered! And I love this from you, and I'll quote, "given your personality, for the sake of our new found friendship, I'll keep my banter down with you". Oh brother! Was that a sideways insult or what? As if I can't take a joke. You don't give jokes, you attack and you've been constantly following me around and attacking me for days, why? Because I joked with you one time about having no style and carrying a purse. Looks like your the one that can't take a joke.

But for our newfound "friendship", I guess considering your ego, I'll just have to leave you alone. We wouldn't want you getting all bent out of shape over and over again.

And last thing, I love how you describe yourself. "I'm the best, the most f-u-n person you'll ever meet". Some how I doubt that. Your still the ego maniac you show of yourself even when trying to be cool. I guess some people just can't help themselves...I'll take all of that into consideration too when dealing with you.

But where cool. Really we are. Just like you, I have no problem with you anymore after I just dissed the he ll out of you and put myself back onto my ego driven pedastal...<<<<Does giving this make it all better...

And you still never answered the question, are you from San francisco which you claimed, or Connecticuit?

Last edited by supermanpansy; 10-16-2011 at 03:06 PM..

Old 10-16-2011, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
You've found it necessary to devote an entire post to the "unnamed individuals", how clever, but rather onesided.

I don't believe you look for trouble here on the forum either. However, have you noticed the continual clashing with posters resulting in insults from you and excuses along with your apologies?

What you've called a silly "purse boy" comment and a couple of equally "silly" posts that followed, incited you into an angered hissy fit.

How do you make light of your own commentary and accuse others of being snarky?

Furthermore, stop using me as an excuse for your anger fueled replys.

I knew it wouldn't be long before I heard from you again. For one, it was a post about fashion. And I was joking with him. When he told me why he carried a purse I said I understood. But see his ego was too big for anyone to "ever" joke with mr. f-u-n. Then because your so clearly in love with him. Trust me, everyone knows this. You decided to jump in on the (I don't even know what to call it. Can't call it an argument, because all I said was that he had no sense of style) to which he huffed and puffed and whined for days. Following me around post after post with his little puppy in fold. We can all guess who that is....Hmm, can you figure that one out? Then I had to deal with you because after all, you were "standing by your man". So whatever. Mr. fun is the one who is so fun and loves to play jokes and everyone loves him. Yet, he couldn't take one joke himself.

And really, was it really neccessary to dig up a post from about three days ago? Maybe I'll follow you two around and dig up every post where you have insulted people. You also FAILED TO EXPLAIN WHY THAT POST WAS MADE. BECAUSE I WAS TIRED OF YOU TOO FOLLOWING ME AROUND INSULTING ME AT EVERY CHANCE. But I guess that waould be convenient for you to leave out..

I'm out and done with you two now. Don't care to be Antlered's friend. Never did. He's way too cool and egotistical for me. And as far as you..I'm truly speachless. I'll just ignore you and hope that you can do the same.

Last edited by supermanpansy; 10-16-2011 at 03:08 PM..

Old 10-16-2011, 02:55 PM

And yup, I just did four posts in a row, just to tell my side of the story. And I don't give a #$@. Feel free to attack me, because I gave my side now you can all be you...Do what you got to do, because I'm not feeding into anymore of it. Yes, I said I wasn't going to before, but this time I'm really not. So from here on out, find someone else to bother.

"ANd so you all know". Fifty of you can gang up on me and it makes absolutely no difference to me. I have thick skin and I can take it. But nobody is ever going to stop me from defending myself from any of you...So go ahead. Give me your best shot. I have a life outside of C-D. So I can care less if everyone on this site likes me or not...For some of you I don't apologize because I think I'm wrong. I apologize or say something like "I stand corrected" just to shut you up. Because for some of you drama is the only thing you have going on in your life...

So seriously everyone take your shots now. Trust me, I don't mind. It actually allows me to weed out the c-d members to ignore. So do me that favor..Thank you. and everyone have a swell day..

Old 10-16-2011, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
Blah, Blah, blah, blah, blah. Do you feel better that you told me off? Do you feel like more of a women? I don't even know where you came from to begin with. You just jumped into someone elses argument because your an instigator and a "know it all". And for your information, I think your a freaking child. I highly doubt your married, because you act like a child. Missed the boat. Don't really care if your a girl or a guy. Your an instigater and childish. That's all I need to know.
Seriously dude, seek counselling and medication, because you really need both....especially if you're over 12 years old. Also, keep in mind, if you come on here and insult 20 people, 30 people are going to "gang up" on you, especially if you go off on the wrong ones.

Incidentally, did you start this thread? No, not your thread, and you DON'T get to decide who's going to jump in and where. Grow up and pull up your big boy panties. You are the one who keeps bringing up posts from who knows where and can't seem to stay on topic. You end up drawing everyone else off topic as well, with your childish outbursts and temper tantrums.

Grow up. BTW... please do figure out who to ignore, because with your attitude, there's only more, much more of the same coming your way...from a whole lot of posters here. We've dealt with your kind before and trust me, you are no match.

Old 10-16-2011, 03:14 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,757,967 times
So I guess the movie was a really bad one

Old 10-16-2011, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
So I guess the movie was a really bad one
Yeah, clearly things didn't go too well with the "women" either, or he'd be in a whole lot better mood....course, maybe his temper got away with him there, too!

Old 10-16-2011, 03:21 PM

4,153 posts, read 9,277,501 times
Yawn...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships