Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2011, 09:48 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,004,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
Lmao, May The Force Be With You, Prince

Well, let's hope!

use the force - YouTube

Old 11-16-2011, 09:49 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,795,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
If we're picking weapons, I'm picking a lightsaber and using the force.

Seriously, I don't much care for Star Wars, but the Force and Lightsabers is where it's at.
And I having watched Strange Brew...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug McKenzie
I am your father, Luke. Give in to the dark side of the force, you knob.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob McKenzie
He saw Jedi 17 times, eh.

Old 11-16-2011, 09:58 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,078,108 times
Here, let me inject some girly comments into this conversation.

I just watched The Notebook. Had always planned on reading the book before seeing the movie but since I have a stack of books to get through first, said what the heck.

Now I know I'm a girl...but I don't know how someone could NOT cry during this movie. Holy Crow. I think the last half of the movie I just sat there blubbering at the screen.

Old 11-16-2011, 10:00 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,183,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
And I having watched Strange Brew...
Dammit I wish I knew more Star Wars movies

Old 11-16-2011, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post

I just watched The Notebook. Had always planned on reading the book before seeing the movie but since I have a stack of books to get through first, said what the heck.

Now I know I'm a girl...but I don't know how someone could NOT cry during this movie. Holy Crow. I think the last half of the movie I just sat there blubbering at the screen.
Never saw it & I don't plan on it-- I like action movies-- fast cars, things blowing up, etc. Idk why I can't watch chick flicks

Old 11-16-2011, 10:05 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,004,355 times
Quote:

I haven't seen it, but I know I probably would if I was to watch it. I mean I'm a tough guy and all, but I have teared up on a movie or 2.

Quote:
Dammit I wish I knew more Star Wars movies

I've only seen the first 3 Star Wars movies, the newest movies were all crap. Couldn't get through Jar Jar Binx.

Old 11-16-2011, 10:06 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,078,108 times
Quote:
Never saw it & I don't plan on it-- I like action movies-- fast cars, things blowing up, etc. Idk why I can't watch chick flicks
I am well rounded...I like it all. But my husband doesn't and so while he's away I watch my chick flicks...lol

No sense in torturing him, though sometimes it's tempting.

Old 11-16-2011, 10:06 PM

Anyone see Taken?? With Liam Neeson?

Old 11-16-2011, 10:07 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,795,818 times
Quote:

I've only watched parts of the movie whenever it is one TV and I am surfing channels.

Old 11-16-2011, 10:43 PM

2,650 posts, read 3,013,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I've only seen the first 3 Star Wars movies, the newest movies were all crap. Couldn't get through Jar Jar Binx.
Word!

Quote:
I am well rounded...I like it all.
Yeah, I can watch anything assuming its decent for the genre.

@all I'm reminded of a chick flick, Sleepless in Seattle. The scene where Tom Hanks is making fun of girls crying during a chick flick....

Sam Baldwin: Well I'm not looking for a mail-order bride! I just want somebody I can have a decent conversation with over dinner. Without it falling down into weepy tears over some movie!
Greg: She's, as you just saw, very emotional.
Sam Baldwin: Although I cried at the end of "the Dirty Dozen."
Greg: Who didn't?
Sam Baldwin: Jim Brown was throwing these hand grenades down these airshafts. And Richard Jaeckel and Lee Marvin
[Begins to cry]
Sam Baldwin: were sitting on top of this armored personnel carrier, dressed up like Nazis...
Greg: [Crying too] Stop, stop!
Sam Baldwin: And Trini Lopez...
Greg: Yes, Trini Lopez!
Sam Baldwin: He busted his neck while they were parachuting down behind the Nazi lines...
Greg: Stop.
Sam Baldwin: And Richard Jaeckel - at the beginning he had on this shiny helmet...
Greg: [Crying harder] Please no more. Oh God! I loved that movie.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships