Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2011, 10:53 PM

495 posts, read 684,755 times

Advertisements

I need this boards help in figuring out my freinds problem.I just found out that she is ceilbate because she dose not liked to be touched.She is 21 and has had sex and relationships in the past.But she has told other friends that she has never climaxed with a guy.She is NOT lesbian(very attracted to vin deisel) but wants to get surgery to remove her breasts(causes her back pain) and wants to get a penis.She says its just easier to be a guy.From what I gather none of her past relationships went very well.As far as self image she said she thinks her face is very ugly.Her best friend and roomate is a guy who is gay.They do everything together exept when he go's trolling for guys.I like her and wanted to ask her out in the near future.She is always poking and touching me??I just don't get her.My only two geusses are 1.She is has a bad physical self image(ugly face) and this has been reinforced by bad failed relationships and wants to avoid perceived rejection again.2. She wants her gay best friend and is willing to turn herself into something he is attracted to(wont work because he said her getting a peinis is weird).What to you guys think?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2011, 10:57 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,270,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordvader44 View Post
I need this boards help in figuring out my freinds problem.I just found out that she is ceilbate because she dose not liked to be touched.She is 21 and has had sex and relationships in the past.But she has told other friends that she has never climaxed with a guy.She is NOT lesbian(very attracted to vin deisel) but wants to get surgery to remove her breasts(causes her back pain) and wants to get a penis.She says its just easier to be a guy.From what I gather none of her past relationships went very well.As far as self image she said she thinks her face is very ugly.Her best friend and roomate is a guy who is gay.They do everything together exept when he go's trolling for guys.I like her and wanted to ask her out in the near future.She is always poking and touching me??I just don't get her.My only two geusses are 1.She is has a bad physical self image(ugly face) and this has been reinforced by bad failed relationships and wants to avoid perceived rejection again.2. She wants her gay best friend and is willing to turn herself into something he is attracted to(wont work because he said her getting a peinis is weird).What to you guys think?
I think she's got issues that go way beyond what anyone can address here, and that it would be foolish to ask her out. Really, deep mental issues there. Stay away.

Old 11-25-2011, 11:01 PM

494 posts, read 1,610,251 times
She seems to be suffering from gender dysphoria. As someone who suffers it, it sucks ass...

See should see a psychiatrist that specializes in this[ something I've yet to do]

Don't stay away, would be the wrong thing to do. Try to help and listen to her.

Old 11-25-2011, 11:08 PM

1,446 posts, read 3,552,222 times
Well she can enjoy being alone.

I think I dealt with someone who thought touching was weird. I'm still getting her text messages. I am not accepting any of her offers.

Old 11-25-2011, 11:14 PM

You could be right yzette.She had a strict religous upbringing.Before she went to public school she was in a private christan school with hardly any friends.She had alot more friends in public school.Other than her celibate stance and the fact that she is a bit clingy and seems not to be able to be alone, she is a cool person to be around and seems pretty normal in all other areas and we enjoy each others company.

Old 11-25-2011, 11:20 PM

1,446 posts, read 3,552,222 times
Celibacy does not create a person who does not like to be touched.

Old 11-25-2011, 11:23 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,956,590 times
That's weird. Why can't you see her as a friend and just find another girlfriend to date?

She has too many issues. In fact you could introduce her to a quality GLBT group where she can get supported and mentored.
Do not encourage that she go to a psychiatrist or a psychologist unless she is really depressed or anxious.

Old 11-25-2011, 11:24 PM

Southseeker she is very much a woman in all respects, mabey a bit quirky.She admits the surgury is a pipe dream because of the cost and beyond that I think its something she says to shock people with.She just dose not seem too commited to it.And again she is not butch at all.

Old 11-25-2011, 11:28 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,956,590 times
She is messing with you. And doesn't like you. Do you know what a Machiavellian person is? Look it up. They are known for cunning duplicity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordvader44 View Post
Southseeker she is very much a woman in all respects, mabey a bit quirky.She admits the surgury is a pipe dream because of the cost and beyond that I think its something she says to shock people with.She just dose not seem too commited to it.And again she is not butch at all.

Old 11-25-2011, 11:37 PM

Yes a girlfriend would be nice for me.But I am one of those guys that has a hard time being friends with women I'm attracted to.And its not so much her looks I'm attracted to but that she is very easy going ,no drama queen and dose not have a princess complex and has a nice fuigure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships