Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 01:55 PM

3,985 posts, read 5,017,275 times

Advertisements

A "honey fix"...I'm so using that now. Sometimes just the sound of my husband's voice will calm me down or comfort me in just a split second...I would also have issue with not talking every day.

I don't talk to guys about their sexual preferences as a rule but I have to say, I've never heard of a dude who liked that particular thing who wasn't gay or at least curious about boys. I know you're not trying to judge him for his kink, but truly, if it makes you feel "funny", you probably are thinking correctly.

And as for the guy who said "women's intuition" is a myth? Dude, that's a stupid premise you've got working there. Every person has their own "gut" feeling...sometimes we can explain it clearly, sometimes (oftentimes) we can't explain it. One of the benefits of getting older is that we, hopefully, learn to trust it. Sometimes my "gut" is emotionally based, but many times it based on what my intellect is telling me. Most times though, it is a combination of experience, self preservation, emotion, knowledge etc. hence the comprehensive term "gut"!

If our OP says she's not sure about something, and after gathering opinions and other information, she's still not sure? Well, that "gut" thing is going to come in handy. I believe there should be reservations here b/c of the teacher to his kids thing, the anal thing, the texting thing...

Oh, and to the other guy who said he's going slow b/c he was burned??? Dude, we do not have any information to support your comments. That's just nuts!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2012, 01:55 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,846,929 times
Like all the others have posted, I say run fast and far! He has more issues than you realized and he cannot change enough to make you happy. I also agree that I have never met a straight man without some kinky traits who wanted it anal.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Old 01-06-2012, 01:58 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,178,273 times
I don't know - I've known some straight guys who like that - it's about the way it feels not about sexuality.

Anyway - maybe he is into you, maybe he isn't. Maybe he likes you as much as he is capable. But all that doesn't matter if your needs aren't getting met. So many people spend so much time trying to figure out if the person they love/like feels the same way - and trying to figure out what all their signals mean, etc. But all that is bedside the point. If you don't feel like you are getting enough out of the relationship - then it's not working for you. I'm not saying people need to be more selfish - but people need to be aware when they are unhappy in a relationship. If you are unhappy - and it's not looking like there is going to be a way to make you happy - you need to move on.

Old 01-06-2012, 02:02 PM

3,985 posts, read 5,017,275 times
Oh, I was also wondering why he is divorced? I mean, triplets is a big deal so there must have been a compelling reason either on his part or his ex-wife's...just curious if it has any bearing on the current relationship...

Old 01-06-2012, 02:17 PM

3,925 posts, read 6,842,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I don't know - I've known some straight guys who like that - it's about the way it feels not about sexuality.

Anyway - maybe he is into you, maybe he isn't. Maybe he likes you as much as he is capable. But all that doesn't matter if your needs aren't getting met. So many people spend so much time trying to figure out if the person they love/like feels the same way - and trying to figure out what all their signals mean, etc. But all that is bedside the point. If you don't feel like you are getting enough out of the relationship - then it's not working for you. I'm not saying people need to be more selfish - but people need to be aware when they are unhappy in a relationship. If you are unhappy - and it's not looking like there is going to be a way to make you happy - you need to move on.
I do not agree with you on this one. In order to explore into the realm of anal, you have to be bi-curious at least. I think most guys would agree that you have gay tendencies to do such a thing. We are, for the most part, raised to be homophobic. UNLESS, they were molested and or forced to do this sort of thing. In which case, he could have even deeper issues that the OP may want to avoid.

Old 01-06-2012, 02:19 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,178,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGuy2.5 View Post
I do not agree with you on this one. In order to explore into the realm of anal, you have to be bi-curious at least. I think most guys would agree that you have gay tendencies to do such a thing. We are, for the most part, raised to be homophobic. UNLESS, they were molested and or forced to do this sort of thing. In which case, he could have even deeper issues that the OP may want to avoid.
Well - I think there is a difference between wanting to have a penis inside of you or having a finger. Sorry to be so graphic - but I think there is a difference. The one guy that I knew that really liked anal penetration was bi - but mostly straight.

Old 01-06-2012, 02:20 PM

2,149 posts, read 4,154,014 times
The realm of anal? Sounds like something you would hear in Game of Thrones or Lord of the Rings.

Old 01-06-2012, 02:22 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,661,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss1979 View Post
I really care about him but something doesn't seem right.
If you feel that way then trust it.

Quote:
The wrong man will think you are being pushy.
Sure will, or clingy.

Old 01-06-2012, 02:33 PM

29,748 posts, read 34,409,851 times
Quote:
Well - I think there is a difference between wanting to have a penis inside of you or having a finger. Sorry to be so graphic - but I think there is a difference. The one guy that I knew that really liked anal penetration was bi - but mostly straight.
Right. A gay man wants to have sex with another man. A straight man who wants prostate stimulation from a woman isn't gay. A lot of guys bristle at this because they find the idea of being the "taker" instead of the "giver" during sex demeaning, which it isn't. People just generally want to do what feels good to them. It may not be for everyone, but what other people do in the privacy of their own bedrooms doesn't really affect you, anyway.

Last edited by fleetiebelle; 01-06-2012 at 02:45 PM..

Old 01-06-2012, 02:35 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,731,337 times
I'm too dumb for this crap.

I think I missed the memo. Anal penetration here means the male gets it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships