Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 05:33 PM

2,163 posts, read 4,341,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevethomas32 View Post
Maybe but I could live with that, because it would be MY son. I could control the kid. I can't really give him a row now because his mom would start on my for giving 'her' kid a row. Why should I have to put up with that kind of behaviour from some other guy's kid?!

And Jefetio I hear you...I'll just wait until after Xmas because she's spent alot on gifts for me, and vice versa.
You are a complete jerk! I can't even sugarcoat it. Have you told her you don't like her son? You have led this woman on for 8 months and are going to hurt her really bad, but you'll keep stringing her along until you get your Christmas presents? And why? 'Cause she's hot and good in bed? Are you freakin' kidding me? Even hot sexy girls have feelings and can get hurt. Gifts can be returned or given to someone else. I'm still ticked that I gave an ex-boyfriend an expensive watch for Christmas years ago and then he dumped me on December 30, keeping the watch. I'd rather have my money back. The heart break would have been the same if he'd broken up with me a month sooner, and I wouldn't feel like an idiot for buying that loser such a nice gift.

Her child is obviously important to her and she seems to be trying to be a good Mom, despite dating losers such as yourself. If you don't want to listen to her talk about her kid than do her a favor and break up with her now so she can find someone better than you.

I just don't understand why people who don't want to be step-parents date those with kids in the first place? Why waste your time and theirs?

Last edited by Tropical Trouble; 12-04-2008 at 05:59 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2008, 06:08 PM

3,562 posts, read 5,228,021 times
Gee,

The majority of single parents pretty much have a pretty kicked back attitude. That attitude is.............this is a huge responsibility that I wouldn't wish on anyone. Either you can or you can't. If you can't, your still good. It just can't be us..........unless we all operate with a very clear reality of what we ARE TO BECOME.

It seems pretty evident, unless your just stirring, what those expectations are. The person not trusted is that which isn't true to themselves. Be who you are. You might still get laid.......well, I might add, but without the BS that one obviously puts themselves through.

You don't like the drama? You shouldn't have created it. Its that simple. Nobody thinks your less than. Unless of course, your that ignorant to play a .....maybe game for your own agenda. You see, one is a responsibility you don't have to have. The other play is jacking with someone that already has that responsibility and then being selfish enough to pretend that you are confused about whether or not its your game or not. Be who you are. Don't get all confused. YOU won't be held accountable for being MAN enough to admit that you can't. YOU WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR FAKING because then you have incorporated other people. You may not be ready for that responsibility of which is not yours. But don't think pretend ignorance will cover you. Its at that point that you waste air.

Just saying.

Old 12-04-2008, 08:10 PM

78,417 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevethomas32 View Post
Nearly eight months! And you're probably right, I don't think I'm ready to have my own kids yet, let alone someone else's. Worrying that though seeing as I'm 30 in about six months...
8 Months!? Does she say anything at all about you being permanently in her life? She has to have some serious blinders or malfunction to be letting you cling on for sex unless you tell her white lies enough to string her along?

Don't worry...you aren't ready to be a dad at this point, you aren't even close to being ready to being the serious boyfriend to a decent gal that comes along.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that the decent gals you want to meet would curb you so so fast if they heard this. Really, basically...you do realize that you will have to lie about this relationship if you want to meet a truly decent gal in the future and she asks?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships