Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 10:05 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,004,411 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Wait, isn't Whyte Byrd a woman...?
A woman...a lady sometimes....a girly girl....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2012, 10:18 PM

461 posts, read 782,509 times
He sounds like the type who could never get the hotties, especially if he goes for the fake hair, boobs, so all he experiences is what he sees. It's typical of most men. I used to model and have seen it all and spent time with other models. Some are smart and sweet & defy the norm but most have lousy personal lives and can't hold onto a relationship.

I sympathize & I've gotten that pang too with a bf but what I've learned is first, the guy is not mature enough to temper his response around you and men like variety no matter how hot you are. If you think you're being taken advantage of, take a step back, don't be around him too much. Do your own thing for awhile. Keep some distance and talk to him. Let him know you understand he's not dead inside and can appreciate fine looking women but don't do it in a way that is so obvious when you're around. That is just respect for your partner 101.

When you look at it, the most famous beautiful women have had the worst time in relationships. Every guy wants these women but once they get to know them, they don't for the long run. Smart guys know that but the ones who make a great girl they love feel bad need to know the reality that looks aren't everything and to appreciate what they have.

Old 02-29-2012, 10:33 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,279,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppsyout View Post
So bf and I were watching Bachelor show together when there's a sexy woman showed up in the show, bf eyes went pop out and make this adimiring " wow" sound like he has never seen a beautiful woman before. He has never looked/admired me that way.

I felt hurt and yelled at him. Am I wrong?
If you're this insecure, you shouldn't be in relationships.

Old 02-29-2012, 10:39 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,387,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
If you're this insecure, you shouldn't be in relationships.
I take it you wouldn't be "insecure" if your bf/husband never admired your physical beauty in the same way he admired that of other women?

Old 03-01-2012, 05:54 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,484,450 times
Being the male chauvinist pig that I am,as long as she is making my supper and bangin me, I dont give a flyin **** who she drools over.

Last edited by Capt. Dan; 03-01-2012 at 06:19 AM..

Old 03-01-2012, 06:01 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,533,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppsyout View Post
So bf and I were watching Bachelor show together when there's a sexy woman showed up in the show, bf eyes went pop out and make this adimiring " wow" sound like he has never seen a beautiful woman before. He has never looked/admired me that way.

I felt hurt and yelled at him. Am I wrong?

Yes & no. It's sort of like you lusting after Brad Pitt. At the same time it sounds like you might of went a bit overboard by yelling at him. Don't let him know WHY your mad at him when he does something like that again. Make him think about it.

Old 03-01-2012, 06:01 AM

1,298 posts, read 2,238,675 times
Geez, Captn'...you're ruining your image for me!!!

Old 03-01-2012, 06:15 AM

6,486 posts, read 6,387,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Yes & no. It's sort of like you lusting after Brad Pitt. At the same time it sounds like you might of went a bit overboard by yelling at him. Don't let him know WHY your mad at him when he does something like that again. Make him think about it.
Haha, well more along the lines of "Yelling makes you much less attractive".

That's right, ladies.

Old 03-01-2012, 06:22 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,484,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by round4 View Post
Geez, Captn'...you're ruining your image for me!!!
Sorry! I'm just not the jealous type.Dont worry. We wont tell your fiance' that I think youre smokin HOT!

Old 03-01-2012, 10:27 AM

461 posts, read 922,712 times
Guys will always be attracted to girls other than their SO. It's a fact of life. He doesn't need to state this obnoxiously, but it sounds like what he did was incredibly minor. He's honest, what else could you want?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships