Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2008, 11:00 AM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,184,340 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
You are wrong, Asian American women have liked me because I am a respectable black men, who is clean cut and talented...........yet I do listen to hip hop and jazz. Black males especially are liked abroad by Asian women. There are more Asian women with black men who like them for who they are.
Well then, why don't you help The_Fairfaxian out. He's a black college student that's frustrated because he sees many Asian women/white male couples, no Asian women/black male couples and can't seem to get a date with an Asian woman. Maybe he needs to move to TX and leave the east coast. Anyway, he's made a lot of posts about his frustration.

Old 11-08-2008, 11:05 AM

3,440 posts, read 5,719,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Well then, why don't you help The_Fairfaxian out. He's a black college student that's frustrated because he sees many Asian women/white male couples, no Asian women/black male couples and can't seem to get a date with an Asian woman. Maybe he needs to move to TX and leave the east coast. Anyway, he's made a lot of posts about his frustration.
Perhaps he needs to come to Houston, or go abroad. When I was going to the University of Houston, I knew a few blackmen/asian women couples and I dated a number of Asian women.

When you are in a particular location and the females are not going for your game, you need to travel elsewhere, I think Houston would be better for him, if he wants to travel outside the country, he could go to Europe, Japan or the Philippines.

Last edited by Black Jack22; 11-08-2008 at 11:24 AM..

Old 11-08-2008, 11:06 AM

513 posts, read 1,581,922 times
Quote:
True, but if you step outside the US and look at countries in Asia and Africa, you can't help but notice how racially pure they are. Then especially in Africa where tribal purity is so important to them and in areas where the natural resources are limited (fresh water, food) there is much strife between the tribes and attempts at ethnic cleansing. In the old countries (versus the US being a very young country), there are usually several different traditional groups sorted by religion, family lineage and historical locales, and mixing between the groups is extremely rare.

Well with the Chinese, ethnic purity issue is tied up with their national goal to be a whole country again. Look at how mainland China views and treats Taiwan and Tibet. They want all the historically Chinese lands back along with the Chinese people living there. And they don't want or respect differing religions or philosophies. The Taiwanese like being a separate Chinese state, but the mainland wants them back, just like they finally got Hong Kong back after the British lease ran out. The Tibetans they treat poorly and they'd love for their people and culture to disappear.

Anyway, the Chinese don't want or welcome other races emigrating to their lands. Eurasians and blasians can be tourists, but never ever welcome to stay and become a citizen. Any non-Chinese that are living and working there are just passing through on visas. Of the few Chinese nationals over there that fall in love with someone from another race, they just leave the country completely to live elsewhere. As I've posted before, if you google up "China bounder" you will see how upset the Chinese (men) were about a white man's blog's stories about sleeping with several different Chinese women and his observations about their country during his stay as a teacher at a university.

Otherwise, speaking of stereotypes and also addressing the original question of this thread, and trying to keep it PG-13... I suppose another obvious reason that Asian men don't approach black women to date is that they don't feel well endowed enough to date them and what man wants to not satisfy their lover? My boyfriend has noticed that in the Japanese car magazines he's persused through, the magazines have big ads for treatments that increase the size of the male organ. And I did read an angry comment on an anti-China bounder site where the poster (who seemed to be a Chinese man) said that Chinese men are great lovers because they are very skilled and last much longer. He didn't make any comment on his size.
It's not just a primal instinct problem, all races share the instinct (One of Clan's slogan was to "protect pure white womanhood"). Aesthetically speaking, north eastern Asian cultures (Chinese, Japanese, Korean and their extension) consider lighter skin color to be a very very important part of overall feminine beauty. It has been the case for many many years, long before the concept of racism was invented. Even if he were born and raised in the states, his family will instill Asian sense of aesthetic into them, not to mention dominant American culture and mainstream media they grew up in aren't terribly friendly to black Americans either (or we won't have the whole racism debate). I personally believe lack of physical attraction is the primary reason we see so few Asian-black couples (and it's not just directed against black Ameicans, lots of average-figured white American girls are seen by Asians as "too fat", no generalization, personal observation).
Cultural differences and animal instinct to protect one's gene can explain few Asians find black desirable marriage material, but it can't explain why we also see few Asian-black couple in a not-too-serious relationship. Traditional culture to protect purity of Asian people is indeed strong, but I highly doubt it's strong enough to deter a sexually active young male from pursuing a "really good fu*k". I personally know a few Asian guys, some of them are Asian-Americans born and raised here, some of them came from abroad to study here. They won't marry white girls either, but they have no objection whatsoever to a purely for fun relationship with an attractive caucasian girl.

Old 11-08-2008, 11:16 AM

3,440 posts, read 5,719,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen_of_us View Post
again, i would recommend that you find a good black woman within your own race.

let me ask you this, have you ever looked into yourself why you are so desirous of a white female, or Asian or any other as long as they're not black? i think you need to confront this issue and search deep down within your soul.

for you to desire women from other races will not be good for your or for her, whoever that may be. don't get me wrong, i'm not being racist, all i'm saying is that most races are attracted to their own females, yet the black males seem to have an abnormal desire for females of other races.

confront that issue, and be strong for your race and your women, and the rest will take care of itself.
How is that possible, when a higher percentage of white women date black men more than black men date white women? As a whole black men date within their own race at a higher percentage than white women do.

Some Asian men worship white women, yet white women still like black men more. Asian men have a negative stigma perpetrated by the American media. However, Asian men have better success with white women outside of America.

Old 11-08-2008, 12:02 PM
miu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRon View Post
WOW............do you live in a bubble?

This has to be one of the most narrow minded posts I have read.......this week on CD.

Why don't you take your head out of your.........
I think what's very annoying is that the black community in general does have a problem with being poor, lacking in a proper education, having unwed mothers who have children from different fathers, single fathers and then their poor eating habits and becoming fat and diabetic. It's no secret and yet some of you blacks post like those problems don't exist at all, and it's a collective figment of our non-black imagination.

Yes, I know that there are many clean cut, well educated, black people with good morals and successful careers, however you are in the minority of your race. The Asians in this thread are just being frank and telling you how it is. Sure, some Asians (mostly Asian Americans that are second generation Americans) are willing to date blacks (and of course they need to be in the clean cut and educated ones), but those Asians are few and far between.

Months ago, I did give The_Fairfaxian some sincere advice for dating an Asian female, but I don't think that he ever read my reply. My suggestions were to have other Asian friends, to not just approach only Asian females that he wanted to date. He should immerse himself in Asian culture. Having good Asian friends, male buddies will make an Asian female more comfortable being with him. He should go slow and instead of trying to charm her, he should talk more about his life goals and future career plans. This is the sort of ammunition she's going to need when she tells her parents that she's dating a black man. And also, if he's going to date an Asian woman, he'd better make sure that he really likes her enough to marry. Asian women don't like to date casually and for kicks. Asian culture is very conservative. That's why all that rap and gansta culture is looked down upon. And they aren't impressed with professional athletes. Asian culture respects academic achievement over most other skills. And the Chinese community is very closeknit and gossipy, so again it's important for the family to approve of who their children, particularly their daughters date. Also, the traditional Chinese culture doesn't place a high priority on romance or love matches. Marriages used to be arranged and made for the betterment of the rest of the family and to increase the family's fortune in terms of wealth and respect. So family duty and an eternal respect for ones elders is ingrained into their children from an early age.

For the most part, Asian cultures are a lot more formal than the black ones. Unwed teen mothers are not tolerated and bring great shame to their families. And a young Asian woman, never been wed and with children from different fathers is unheard of. Of course, never say never, but I've never heard or seen one and unwed teen moms are not considered a problem in the Asian community like it is for the black community.

Old 11-08-2008, 12:04 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,609,845 times
Dear ChicagoRon

Take a deeeeeep breath

Ready........ here he is

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link)

Old 11-08-2008, 12:25 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,663,697 times
Quote:
I think what's very annoying is that the black community in general does have a problem with being poor, lacking in a proper education, having unwed mothers who have children from different fathers, single fathers and then their poor eating habits and becoming fat and diabetic. It's no secret and yet some of you blacks post like those problems don't exist at all, and it's a collective figment of our non-black imagination.

Yes, I know that there are many clean cut, well educated, black people with good morals and successful careers, however you are in the minority of your race. The Asians in this thread are just being frank and telling you how it is. Sure, some Asians (mostly Asian Americans that are second generation Americans) are willing to date blacks (and of course they need to be in the clean cut and educated ones), but those Asians are few and far between.

Months ago, I did give The_Fairfaxian some sincere advice for dating an Asian female, but I don't think that he ever read my reply. My suggestions were to have other Asian friends, to not just approach only Asian females that he wanted to date. He should immerse himself in Asian culture. Having good Asian friends, male buddies will make an Asian female more comfortable being with him. He should go slow and instead of trying to charm her, he should talk more about his life goals and future career plans. This is the sort of ammunition she's going to need when she tells her parents that she's dating a black man. And also, if he's going to date an Asian woman, he'd better make sure that he really likes her enough to marry. Asian women don't like to date casually and for kicks. Asian culture is very conservative. That's why all that rap and gansta culture is looked down upon. And they aren't impressed with professional athletes. Asian culture respects academic achievement over most other skills. And the Chinese community is very closeknit and gossipy, so again it's important for the family to approve of who their children, particularly their daughters date. Also, the traditional Chinese culture doesn't place a high priority on romance or love matches. Marriages used to be arranged and made for the betterment of the rest of the family and to increase the family's fortune in terms of wealth and respect. So family duty and an eternal respect for ones elders is ingrained into their children from an early age.

For the most part, Asian cultures are a lot more formal than the black ones. Unwed teen mothers are not tolerated and bring great shame to their families. And a young Asian woman, never been wed and with children from different fathers is unheard of. Of course, never say never, but I've never heard or seen one and unwed teen moms are not considered a problem in the Asian community like it is for the black community.

Hold me back, Ron.............hold me back............

Old 11-08-2008, 12:43 PM

378 posts, read 337,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Don't let them rope you in, Sunil's Dad....

Old 11-08-2008, 12:47 PM
miu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
So the majority of the AA community is fine and dandy and without issues? Please... so all that stuff about gang violence, unwed moms, single dads and high school dropouts is all made up? Great.

But just as I got reamed out a while ago by a black woman here, and told that I couldn't speak for the black American experience, that I could never understand all the suffering the AA's have been through, what is this double standard that Asians can't make the observations that the Asians they know just aren't interested in dating and marrying black people, especially the ghetto acting ones?

And some of the Asians I know, talk about returning to the home country for a visit or extended stay with relatives. Having a black spouse and mixed children just wouldn't be welcomed over there. Just look at any picture of life today in any Asian country. Do you see any blacks in their communities? No, you don't. And there aren't any other races as citizens there either. The whites over there are there on business or teaching English. If you see other races, they are are on US military bases, or traveling through. The Asian countries are nearly pure in their ethnicity. And that's the way it's going to stay in the future too. America is different because it's a young country with everyone's ancestors (except the Natives) having been immigrants at some point.

And lastly, another aspect is that most Asians are not into Christianity, but on the other hand, blacks tend to be more religious. And that would be another deal breaker for an Asian person.

Old 11-08-2008, 12:57 PM

3,860 posts, read 8,454,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatfastnoodle View Post
It's not just a primal instinct problem, all races share the instinct (One of Clan's slogan was to "protect pure white womanhood"). Aesthetically speaking, north eastern Asian cultures (Chinese, Japanese, Korean and their extension) consider lighter skin color to be a very very important part of overall feminine beauty. It has been the case for many many years, long before the concept of racism was invented. Even if he were born and raised in the states, his family will instill Asian sense of aesthetic into them, not to mention dominant American culture and mainstream media they grew up in aren't terribly friendly to black Americans either (or we won't have the whole racism debate). I personally believe lack of physical attraction is the primary reason we see so few Asian-black couples (and it's not just directed against black Ameicans, lots of average-figured white American girls are seen by Asians as "too fat", no generalization, personal observation).
Cultural differences and animal instinct to protect one's gene can explain few Asians find black desirable marriage material, but it can't explain why we also see few Asian-black couple in a not-too-serious relationship. Traditional culture to protect purity of Asian people is indeed strong, but I highly doubt it's strong enough to deter a sexually active young male from pursuing a "really good fu*k". I personally know a few Asian guys, some of them are Asian-Americans born and raised here, some of them came from abroad to study here. They won't marry white girls either, but they have no objection whatsoever to a purely for fun relationship with an attractive caucasian girl.

As far as black women, the lack of physical attraction is mutual for the most part. Make no mistake about that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships