Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What You Seek in a Partner
Emotional 9 37.50%
Intimacy 13 54.17%
Physically - Looks 7 29.17%
Physically - Sexual 9 37.50%
Emotionally 8 33.33%
Spiritually 6 25.00%
Communication 15 62.50%
Listening skills 11 45.83%
Security - Financialy 11 45.83%
Security - Other 7 29.17%
Loyalty 14 58.33%
Honesty 14 58.33%
Humorous 15 62.50%
Respectful 15 62.50%
Intelectual 11 45.83%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 08:52 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,232,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by expect View Post
oh ok women who have sex with men they are dating are trailer trash right lol... i bet you have to wait months maybe years to have sex with women... or maybe you married the first girl you dated. welcome to the real world.. women in their 20's are having sex.. its shocking only if you were born during the great depression before anyone knew what a c litoris was or anything about female orgasms. and civil rights.
In other news, sexing 20-somethings do not comprise most of the world. Do you people just stare at your genitals all day? Yes, sex is so special and it's all brand new and great when you kids finally get to have it. In the mean time, people have been humping through out history without a requirement for an idiotic teen novella.

Old 04-13-2012, 08:52 PM

40 posts, read 36,768 times
Intimacy

Communication
Listening skills

Honesty
Humorous

Intellectual

Does physical looks matter? No
Does it matter if they have a job or not, or what kind of job they do? No
Does education matter? Yes
Does age matter? I don't want to be with someone that is much younger.
Does it matter if she is or is not religious or even a different kind? Does not matter
Does it matter if she has kids, has no kids, wants kids or does not want kids? Does not matter.
Does it matter if she was in jail or in a asylum? It might. It depends on what occurred.

I copied your list and made the changes required to show my answers

Old 04-13-2012, 08:54 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,219,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
No, but you have to make sure what the motivation is. Then, the selection shrinks. It's about the "numbers game," it's not about "taking it out."
Just my two cents - but it doesn't sound like you are happily single. And I think this is something you should think about. I understand that you think that there are no good women out there still available - but fear and discontent are not good reasons to give up, in my opinion. I'm not saying you need to be with someone to be happy - some people are very happy being single - although in all honesty, most people that I know aren't. All I'm saying is that you don't sound like you are happy being single - you sound like you have chosen to be unhappily single on purpose. I don't know - personally, I think that we only have this one life to live - it's worth some heartache and risk to find happiness.

Old 04-13-2012, 08:55 PM

1,807 posts, read 3,329,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
In other news, sexing 20-somethings do not comprise most of the world. Do you people just stare at your genitals all day? Yes, sex is so special and it's all brand new and great when you kids finally get to have it. In the mean time, people have been humping through out history without a requirement for an idiotic teen novella.
haha i knew it. in your day you had to wait 5 months before you got to first base. sorry gramps. i bet you married the first or 2nd woman you dated.. and have 'amazing' missionary only sex and never make eye contact. do you think oral sex is 'disgusting' and not normal too?

Old 04-13-2012, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
Who cares what they want...WHat do you Want? Get that.
What the hell do you think he wants?

Old 04-13-2012, 08:56 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,423,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Just my two cents - but it doesn't sound like you are happily single. And I think this is something you should think about. I understand that you think that there are no good women out there still available - but fear and discontent are not good reasons to give up, in my opinion. I'm not saying you need to be with someone to be happy - some people are very happy being single - although in all honesty, most people that I know aren't. All I'm saying is that you don't sound like you are happy being single - you sound like you have chosen to be unhappily single on purpose. I don't know - personally, I think that we only have this one life to live - it's worth some heartache and risk to find happiness.
Thanks for your concern, especially from 3 time zones away.

Old 04-13-2012, 08:59 PM

1,807 posts, read 3,329,471 times
lol what's wrong with being single? i get tired of being around people and i isolate myself at times to get away from their bulls***. i couldnt imagine being tied down to ONE woman right now at my age, unless of course that woman was Kate Upton, and then i would fertilize her eggs every chance i got.

but yea dewdrop there's nothing wrong with being single / sharing women. some people like variety. other people like routine and predictability. stop passing down life lessons from your cloud of judgment.

Old 04-13-2012, 08:59 PM

Quote:
No, but you have to make sure what the motivation is. Then, the selection shrinks. It's about the "numbers game," it's not about "taking it out."
What are you talking about?

Quote:
haha i knew it. in your day you had to wait 5 months before you got to first base. sorry gramps. i bet you married the first or 2nd woman you dated.. and have 'amazing' missionary only sex and never make eye contact. do you think oral sex is 'disgusting' and not normal too?
I knew it, grandma. You forgot to take your dementia medication and you're confusing trash realty TV with the outside world. Now, don't start calling me flav! I'm sorry, but that's cracking me up. I can't take myself seriously.

Old 04-13-2012, 09:01 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,219,594 times
Quote:
Thanks for your concern, especially from 3 time zones away.
I'm not sure why you always say that... Would it make a difference if I said that from my hometown?

And I honestly meant no offense. I just think it's a shame when people give up on something that could be incredible because they are afraid or bitter.

Old 04-13-2012, 09:01 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,585,315 times
Quote:
dewdrop i've shared women- and i know women who have shared themselves.
one woman i shared was already in a relationship and didnt tell me until about 2 months after. we hadn't talked about being 'exclusive' so i was like whatever. i continued to share her but remained emotionally disconnected while her poor boyfriend thought she was loyal. she would talk to him while she was in my car and end convos with "love u baby"..

women in relationships will give out their number to men- because they may believe that he has more to offer than their current partner. its a fact of life. if a man is persistent enough he can land a woman in a relationship. women have needs like men have needs. so a woman will share herself amongst men to satisfy these insatiable needs- be it status, sex or anything else.

you say you wouldnt share yourself but if your husband for instance beat you or sucked in bed, you would probably share yourself too i bet.
I think there are some generational differences in these forums. The older women are not really aware of todays women habits and what IN...Loyalty to one man is kinda oldschool so the things you are saying are not going to register with them. I was having this same convo with my mom last thanksgiving. I was with a girl who had a boyfriend and we ran into my mom at the flea market....I didnt want to introduce the woman to my mom, but my mom saw her so I was trying to make it short...my mom later asked if that was my girlfriend. She didnt understand why a women who had a boyfriend was hanging with me. Its a new school thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships