Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 08:54 AM

13,636 posts, read 10,040,055 times

Advertisements

My Wife and I only seem to have one thing in common, and that is; we are both attracted to the same Women!

You may think I jest.

What do you have in common with your Partner, (Wife, Husband, Whatever)?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2012, 09:08 AM

60 posts, read 142,039 times
We both love our son.

Old 01-02-2012, 09:13 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,181,467 times
We love to laugh, cuddle, watch movies, watch college football and assorted other sports, we LOVE our son and our dog, we like to travel (well, me more so than him but he always ends up having a good time), we're both messy, we both like good food... Those are the first things that come to mind.

Old 01-02-2012, 09:19 AM

5,987 posts, read 10,476,314 times
The list would be very long, but here are some of the highlights:

martial arts
ballroom/Latin dancing
sci-fi novels, shows, movies
Eastern philosophy
sailing and kayaking
hiking and bicycling
fine art museums
very similar beliefs and ethics
highly compatible goals
highly compatible sex drives
mutual commitment to our relationship

And much more.

Old 01-02-2012, 09:49 AM

22,974 posts, read 65,541,472 times
Pookie and I have so much in common that I could not ask for a better partner.
We both look at life the same, both have similar taste in clothes and we dress similar too.
For instance if I wear a polo, he wears a polo too same with color or shorts, jeans, and shoes.
Movies and TV we can tolerate for most part what we watch but the differences are ok too it broadens each other usual taste or Ill just get on laptop if we are at home but be in same room with him.

Ever look at couples and see how they just look they are made for each other, that is how I feel about him and I know he feels the same for me. Ill never let him go.

Good thread topic BECLAZONE makes me want to go and buy a Valentines card now lol why not Christmas shopping is sometime done early.

Last edited by SunnyKayak; 01-02-2012 at 10:08 AM..

Old 01-08-2012, 01:20 PM

10,930 posts, read 11,732,494 times
Very little, except sex and love. It seems to work. Differences may not attract, but they can hold people together, exploring them.

Old 01-08-2012, 01:32 PM

3,734 posts, read 4,548,933 times
We have a shared faith and similar beliefs. We like to cuddle, hold hands, eat good food, dance, play golf, discuss public affairs/politics, watch independent movies, go to film festivals. We like to learn new things and share them with each other.

Old 01-08-2012, 01:45 PM

1,801 posts, read 3,555,912 times
We're both very private and individualistic except with each other, yet we both love to go out with friends as well. (We also like the same kind of pubs and places)
We love animals.
We support the same soccer team (Força Barça!).
We like all sorts of music, films games, and some TV programs and there are very few disagreements over any of these.
We can walk for hours without feeling bored or exhausted and we love to travel.
We have a good sense of humour, we can make each other laugh easily and we don't take ourselves too seriously.
We're highly compatible in bed.
We agree on most political matters and, when we don't agree, we love to debate for hours on end.
We agree on most ethical matters (I'm slightly more traditional/conservative, but most people don't notice any difference).

Last edited by noela; 01-08-2012 at 01:53 PM..

Old 01-08-2012, 01:55 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,298,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BECLAZONE View Post
My Wife and I only seem to have one thing in common, and that is; we are both attracted to the same Women!

You may think I jest.

What do you have in common with your Partner, (Wife, Husband, Whatever)?
Sexual interests of the kinky variety.

Political views.

Being 'preppers'.

Interests in world history.

Professional wrestling.

As for being attracted to the same women that is certainly the case considering that we both sleep with the same other women so yeah that works out for us.

Old 01-08-2012, 01:59 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,203,498 times
We love camping, hiking, anything outdoors.
We have similar academic backgrounds and professional goals.
We both dig science beyond career.
We enjoy similar music and party venues.
We love animals, especially our cats and dog.
We both enjoy fine foods and liquors.
We love family and friends.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships