Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How goes it be?
About 50/50 ("We keep a close eye on the scoreboard!") 1 9.09%
About 75/25 ("I do all the work for my lazy jerk!") 2 18.18%
About 25/75 ("They are so wrapped around my finger") 6 54.55%
About 0/0 ("You stay in your corner and I'll stay in mine") 2 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 06:01 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,393,237 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallowsCalibrator View Post
Can't vote in the poll because I don't consider recipients of massages to be lazy jerks.
None of the answers in parentheses are flattering, as a joke. I even forced myself to portray my relationship as one devoid of love altogether. It isn't. In fact we give lots of hugs and kisses and do lots of cuddling... oh yeah, and the "hair play" thing TheImportersWife was talking about

It's just something about massages I'm not into in any way, shape, or form...

...Well maybe one form, ahem!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2012, 07:21 PM

23,222 posts, read 29,066,081 times
And if you're the type who loves giving massages, like myself, and you end up with a partner who doesn't enjoy getting massages!

My last partner, to him, it was like going to a dental clinic! "Aren't you done yet!!" "When is this going to end!!!"

"Oh hell!!! Show your love, and enjoy being 'tortured' once in awhile!"

Old 04-24-2012, 07:29 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,393,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
And if you're the type who loves giving massages, like myself, and you end up with a partner who doesn't enjoy getting massages!

My last partner, to him, it was like going to a dental clinic! "Aren't you done yet!!" "When is this going to end!!!"

"Oh hell!!! Show your love, and enjoy being 'tortured' once in awhile!"
Is this you?

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 01:02 PM..

Old 04-24-2012, 07:31 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,886,422 times
I rather give them then receive them. Unless I really care for the person.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:44 PM

3,688 posts, read 5,016,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Fortunately, there are plenty of men willing to give massages and to many it's even their pleasure. Bite ME!

Well, it IS a pleasure -- up to a point.

The fact is that I LOVE giving massages -- sometimes it's as simple as someone sitting in front of you and you're rubbing their shoulders for a while, not just circling your hands but starting out slow (I don't believe in just DIGGING into a sore muscle, you have to work up to that stuff) and then gradually putting on the squeeze...

...traps upper, traps medial, out into the rhombi (major and minor), along both inferior and superior scapula (stiff thumbs along the vertebral border and infraspinatus can make a woman go weak in the knees), teres major and minor and upper lats, out to the delts... up the neck, across the occipital area of the skull... even along the jawline and temporal muscles, and afterward a scalp massage.

And it can be slow and casual; it's for a combination of relaxation and shared tenderness. If the hands get tired, switch to the palms or stiff fingertips; if the arms overall get tired, you can just say "I'm taking a break" and put your arms around them, pull them to you and chill.

After all, it's not a CHORE, it's a mutual pleasure -- key word: MUTUAL.

Or purely medicinal massages, actual MASSAGES for the sake of a tired, aching body overall...

Or erotic massages, at first concentrating on a combination of muscles and skin, teasing, tickling, touching, poking and prodding... working out kinks here (and catering to some kinks there ), experimenting with TOUCH all over the place and in myriad ways. The variety is endless.

But...

WANTING to RECEIVE that once in a while and discovering that your partner is unwilling to comply...

Nope; colour it any way you want, but it's a different story

Old 04-24-2012, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Sasquatch View Post
Well, it IS a pleasure -- up to a point.

The fact is that I LOVE giving massages -- sometimes it's as simple as someone sitting in front of you and you're rubbing their shoulders for a while, not just circling your hands but starting out slow (I don't believe in just DIGGING into a sore muscle, you have to work up to that stuff) and then gradually putting on the squeeze...

...traps upper, traps medial, out into the rhombi (major and minor), along both inferior and superior scapula (stiff thumbs along the vertebral border and infraspinatus can make a woman go weak in the knees), teres major and minor and upper lats, out to the delts... up the neck, across the occipital area of the skull... even along the jawline and temporal muscles, and afterward a scalp massage.

And it can be slow and casual; it's for a combination of relaxation and shared tenderness. If the hands get tired, switch to the palms or stiff fingertips; if the arms overall get tired, you can just say "I'm taking a break" and put your arms around them, pull them to you and chill.

After all, it's not a CHORE, it's a mutual pleasure -- key word: MUTUAL.

Or purely medicinal massages, actual MASSAGES for the sake of a tired, aching body overall...

Or erotic massages, at first concentrating on a combination of muscles and skin, teasing, tickling, touching, poking and prodding... working out kinks here (and catering to some kinks there ), experimenting with TOUCH all over the place and in myriad ways. The variety is endless.

But...

WANTING to RECEIVE that once in a while and discovering that your partner is unwilling to comply...

Nope; colour it any way you want, but it's a different story

That was beautiful.

Old 04-25-2012, 05:20 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,191,027 times
What happened with my massage...?

Old 04-26-2012, 07:34 PM

I got one

Old 04-26-2012, 07:35 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,191,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I got one
Paid or free? Free or with strings attached?

Old 04-27-2012, 08:12 AM

22,343 posts, read 29,457,534 times
Ok are we talking about massages or massages????

If it's the second one, I give and then I go shopping after.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships