Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2013, 12:07 AM

10,029 posts, read 10,894,931 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
"they" who? That was one post.

What "incessant nagging"?

Apparently because I called him a baby boy (after he called me a old bitty)it is considered nagging. I stand by what I said and that is that men who intentionally seek much younger do it for less than honorable reasons.

What I don't get about online though is why this is an issue online but never offline. Rarely do I encounter men offline who state they only date much younger. I know it happens (and have experienced it)but it's not as common as most people I know married people within a few years of their age.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2013, 12:09 AM

10,029 posts, read 10,894,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgt800 View Post
This thread has deteriorated into childish name calling by the bitter old bags that can't get a guy anywhere close to their own age...sad.

...And they have the nerve to call men mentally disturbed because they successfully date younger women.

What sane man WOULDN'T date a younger woman instead of putting up with the incessant nagging?
Incidentally I have managed to attract YOUNGER men. Maybe the younger men like shriveled up prunes like myself waiting for my social security check. Or maybe, just maybe I am younger looking and they think I am the same age.

Old 02-12-2013, 05:52 AM

2,186 posts, read 2,921,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
20-something women pretty much date within their age-range. Late 20-s date within their "range", which would include guys in their early 30's.
I'd say for most mid-20's and some early-20's women the range includes early 30's men, and for most late-20's and some mid-20's women the range includes mid and late 30's men, based on my experience and that of my friends, anyway.

Actually, one of my late-30's guy friends is even with an early-20's woman, but that's an exception. (He's a young-looking doctor and yes, she may well have daddy issues.)

Old 02-12-2013, 08:05 AM

4,187 posts, read 5,160,243 times
Women are generally hypgeramous, so, a man in the 30s, would have an advantage if anything. They are generally more mature, have better socio-economic status, comfortable in their own skins, know what they want out of life. Furthermore, since women in their 20s are physically very attractive, there's no reason for her not to go for an older man if she can land one.

Old 02-12-2013, 08:42 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,606,441 times
Pretty much ALL men want to date women in their early 20s, for purpose of hot sex. If for some ungodly reason, they are looking to sign their life away via marriage, they choose a more mature woman, who can then take them to the cleaners, sooner or later. WOmen in their early 20s come on to me all the time and Ive ddated several not too long ago. They are all bat **** crazy and all they want is to treat me like a piece of meat. I let them.

Old 02-12-2013, 09:03 AM

2,186 posts, read 2,921,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Pretty much ALL men want to date women in their early 20s, for purpose of hot sex.
Interesting assumption. All else being equal, I find sex with women in their 30's to be "hotter."

Old 02-12-2013, 09:22 AM

2,282 posts, read 3,081,120 times
I met my now fiancee when I was 34 and she was still 24. I found her youth to be a good thing in that she is physically very attractive, is energetic and loves trying new things (including in bed), yet is mature. She was looking for a more mature guy in good shape (I look upper 20's and am quite physically fit), sure of himself, financially stable, not a typical 20's douchebag, and able and willing to settle down in the near future. It's a win-win for both of us.

Old 02-12-2013, 09:26 AM

1,336 posts, read 4,967,302 times
hot girls in their early 20s commonly date men in their 30s and even 40s. girls in late 20s easily go out with guys in 40s. just maybe not in rural kansas or iowa but in any normal metro area this occurs all the time. of course some girls will be opposed to anything over 5 yrs but these days that doesnt seem to be the norm anymore, i see tons of 25 yr old gilrs with 40 yr olds

Old 02-12-2013, 10:23 AM

630 posts, read 1,049,085 times
like I've said before the hypothetical situation where a twenty five year old dates a forty year is cool for a little while because zomg he has his **** together and he's so much maturer than the "douchebag" men in their twenties, but not so cool when the old man hits his fifties and sixties and is on a downward slope while the woman is still energetic and sexually peaking. Speaking from experience btw. Also it's kind of funny how every older man claims he looks soo much younger than his age as a way to justify dating much younger. Mmk.

Old 02-12-2013, 10:44 AM

1,336 posts, read 4,967,302 times
when the 40 yr old guy is 50 and the 25 yr old girl is 35 if she isnt happy then the 50 yr old man will gladly move on to another 25 yr old girl. Not many 35 yr old women are so incredibly energetic and attractive that an in shape, happening 50 yr old cant handle them. again this situation is only feasible if the guy is attractive, happening and quasi wealthy and the girl is super hot. this is not your ordinary small town dating situation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships