Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2012, 04:04 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,208,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
I see someting wrong in what seems to be you assuming I only frequent sites that only support my view. I don't have to be on an anti-American gal site to encounter multiple guys or the majority of guys having the same or similar mindset of nice guys finish last, gals are parasites, etc. Guys having a low opinion of gals has been supported in the various sites and social networks I visit which is why I have my opinion.
I've been on various social networks too and this is the only site I've seen such things en masse. I just don't buy the fact that you aren't looking for sites to support your views on men. These groups are not mainstream so you have to be looking for them.

Old 07-03-2012, 04:12 PM

20,724 posts, read 19,367,499 times
Quote:
Ad hominen as an attempt to evade logic?
No, an honest assessment of whatever it was that you were trying to communicate. I was thinking of sending the garbled message to the SETI institute.

Quote:
It's funny that thinking many guys are bitter and angry is the girlie analogue to stating it's a fact or general truth that gals are high maintenance parasitic distrustful gold diggers.
So now we have gone from "all" to "many"; and as to the rest, I am thinking SETI is my only hope.

Quote:
Quite unsure how the above will be questioned as english as a second language picked up from the warehouse district of a border town.
Neat, I see they now have voice to text for cockatoos.

Old 07-03-2012, 04:19 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,638,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
I've been on various social networks too and this is the only site I've seen such things en masse. I just don't buy the fact that you aren't looking for sites to support your views on men. These groups are not mainstream so you have to be looking for them.
Okay don't buy it. I'm not trying to sell you anything.

Interesting that you've been on various social networks yet this is the only site where you've seen nice guys finish last, gals are picky, gals want jerks mentality en masse unless you're talking about the groups when you refer to such things.

Same and similar mindsets that these groups have do seem to be mainstream. Again "I don't have to be on an anti-American gal site to encounter multiple guys or the majority of guys having the same or similar mindset of nice guys finish last, gals are parasites, etc."

Old 07-03-2012, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
No, an honest assessment of whatever it was that you were trying to communicate. I was thinking of sending the garbled message to the SETI institute.

So now we have gone from "all" to "many"; and as to the rest, I am thinking SETI is my only hope.

Neat, I see they now have voice to text for cockatoos.
I haven't gone from "all" to "many" in reference to what you quoted since nowhere did I state all guys are angry and bitter rather repeatedly stating many. The only 'all' has been to my opinion that it's likely all guys are either a misogynist or have been.

As to the rest

Old 07-03-2012, 04:43 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,877,409 times
Quote:
The only 'all' has been to my opinion that it's likely all guys are either a misogynist or have been.

As to the rest
Do you have any data to back up this claim? You make generalizations about men, and get angry when these 'groups' do it to women...hypocrisy!!

Old 07-03-2012, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
Do you have any data to back up this claim? You make generalizations about men, and get angry when these 'groups' do it to women...hypocrisy!!
I'm not claiming anything other than my opinion as noted by the keywords 'my opinion'. As for data I'm not asserting a fact or general truth though if you want what I base my opinion on I've already stated that I've gotten my opinion from online and real life experiences of what guys say and do. Such as nice guys finish last, gals only want jerks, gals are high maintenance parasitic gold diggers, and movements like anti-American gal, anti-marriage, tfl, and incel.

It's not hypocrisy as I'm not angry at the groups for making generalizations. Do you have any data to back up your claim that I am?
Oh that's right you don't as nowhere did I show, state, suggest, or imply anger towards those groups or anyone making generalizations about gals.

This prior exchange with you supports that I've haven't shown anger at gals being generalized:
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
"In my opinion I think it's likely all guys are either a misogynist or have been or most guys are angry and bitter towards gals and simply hide it. Most likely the guys in a gals life she thinks are nice, good or decent guys are angry and bitter towards gals. Hence why it's not surprising for me how when a gal is assaulted, or raped by a guy the perpetrator would likely be someone she knows."

Imagine a guy wrote this, would you say HE was bitter?

"In my opinion I think its likely all women are either misandrist's or have been or most women are angry and bitter towards men and simply hide it. Most likely the girls in a guys life they think are nice ,good, decent women are angry and bitter towards men"
Quote:
To me having an opinion of how many are bitter doesn't necessarily mean you're bitter towards the group. So if a guy wrote similarily I wouldn't say he's bitter rather he's making a conclusion that isn't stated as fact or general truth on how many gals are bitter towards guys. Though I'd question how he got that conclusion as I don't see the female equivalent movements of TFL, incel, anti-American women, anti-marriage, American Women Suck, Foreign Women Are Better, and nice guys finish last (entitlement).

Old 07-27-2012, 05:51 PM

93 posts, read 170,314 times
there really seems to be a double-standard, if a man is frustrated, depressed, upset, angry about being single, it is frowned upon in our society, seen, looked as weakness, but if a woman feels the same way about being single, she get's a free pass for it

Old 07-27-2012, 09:22 PM

588 posts, read 957,473 times
I'm still trying to figure out the question: Why are angry bitter men a turnoff? Hmmm...why would someone, male OR female, with those characteristics not have people lined up to spend time w/ them?

Old 07-27-2012, 09:24 PM

588 posts, read 957,473 times
Oh, and I like nice guys.

Old 07-27-2012, 10:55 PM

78 posts, read 120,025 times
I think a lot of ladies' men began as angry bitter men, but changed their game a bit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships