Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2012, 05:12 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,009,617 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
Those are not 100% though. Worth the risk especially on a ONS?
Why did you choose to question her out of all the other people (ie men) on this thread?

Should they not be worried?

Old 06-28-2012, 05:17 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,640,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
Why did you choose to question her out of all the other people (ie men) on this thread?

Funny you should mention that... I edited my reply to delete the part where I questioned that myself. I wanted to see where he was going with his line of questioning.

Old 06-28-2012, 05:46 PM

770 posts, read 1,178,250 times
Quote:

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Old 06-28-2012, 06:18 PM

545 posts, read 909,139 times
Ain't tellin' you all!

Old 06-28-2012, 06:24 PM

691 posts, read 1,427,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post
Shortly after I graduated college (about age 22), I headed down to Atlantic City for the night with a few friends and ended up meeting a 45 year old married mother of three at the Caesars Place bar. We drank heavily for about 2 hours before she invited me up to her room where we had unprotected sex for about 2-3 hours (she let me do everything...and I mean EVERYTHING) before I went back to the bar at like 3am and joined my friends again.

I don't think I ever got her name, but I do remember that she was from Queens, NY and was in town for a "girls weekend." I've always wondered if any of her friends found out about what went down and I'm sure her husband would kill her if he ever found out.
I received unprotected oral from a ONS (used condom for the full deed) and all I could think about was "Oh ****, I might have an STD!" for the next couple of days. Every little itch or discomfort down there would raise my heckles up. Up until then, I never did anything like that before in my life. Fortunately I never got anything; I met her off of the internet, lol. I only saw her one time after that but there was no sex. She was from "the wrong side of the tracks" which led to my paranoid thinking. Doing the full deed with no protection takes balls, I could never do it with a woman I just met. I'm way too scared of catching something.

To those that haven't had a ONS, you aren't missing out on much. The risks aren't worth it. And if I had a wife, I would never let her go to a place like AC alone - lots of married women go there to troll for c***. Her poor sap hubby will never find out.

Old 06-28-2012, 07:11 PM

151 posts, read 270,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
What about STD and Pregnancy issues?
IF you want to live your life avoiding sex because your worried about STD's then good for you,but I enjoy sex with strangers, it turns me on (BTW i use protection)

Anyway lets not let this thread get hijacked by jealous nerds who cant get any so they justify not getting any by preaching the dangers of STD's. Keep up with the one night stand stories they are gold

Old 06-28-2012, 07:16 PM

691 posts, read 1,427,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xzane View Post
IF you want to live your life avoiding sex because your worried about STD's then good for you.

but I enjoy sex with strangers, it turns me on
It turns me on too but it doesn't make the risks any less real. Do you think any of these women are going to send you a sympathy card in the mail once you get an STD? They will have long forgotten you.

No, you're going to be all alone with your head in your hands, thinking to yourself, "damn, I was a reckless idiot."

Old 06-28-2012, 07:56 PM

2,628 posts, read 4,612,567 times
Quote:

I'm not a guy and I wasn't questioned......

Old 06-28-2012, 08:24 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,510,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Its not like I do it regularly... It was a one time thing. Am I lucky everything turned out on? Sure. Would I do it again? Probably not, but I don't regret it.

My best friend got an std from her cheating husband. Everything is risky.
Right, but that one time can cause pregnancy and std.

Old 06-28-2012, 08:25 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,510,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
people don't care, I guess, because "life is all about risks" haven't you heard? LOL.
Those are the single moms struggling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships