Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 05:45 PM

5,012 posts, read 7,874,059 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
Uhhhh, I'm neither and never done this, never would either. Everyone doesn't sleep around just b/c you do. Sorry.
Any man with a pulse and in good health can't help but get a hard on when an attractive woman throws herself at him. Getting hard and actually using it are two different things. He claimed he wouldn't be able to get it up for a stranger. That is a lie. And who do you know that I've ****ed?

Old 07-02-2012, 05:47 PM

12,101 posts, read 17,097,759 times
I wish...

Old 07-02-2012, 05:53 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,734,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
Any man with a pulse and in good health can't help but get a hard on when an attractive woman throws herself at him. Getting hard and actually using it are two different things. He claimed he wouldn't be able to get it up for a stranger. That is a lie. And who do you know that I've ****ed?
I don't know anyone that you've fu*ked, I can ask you the same thing about the guy you just said is lying about ONS. How do you know he has done ONS before? Again, if you do it, that's your decision but not every single woman and man have done this or would consider it. Like I said in another thread people think just b/c "it's 2012" we're all supposed to start acting loose, they do it so assume others are too. Not really. As far as his erections I don't know if what he said is accurate or not, if you say that's impossible, alright. LOL.

Old 07-02-2012, 06:01 PM

19,723 posts, read 20,250,128 times
I've never officially had a one night stand.

The one guy I met in a club (who was a complete stranger at the time ) and went home with actually became quite smitten w/ me and we f#cked around plenty for a month. Though things never got serious, it was pretty awesome. Great guy too, he passed away in June...

Old 07-02-2012, 06:26 PM

3,703 posts, read 3,779,436 times
When I was young and dumb we used to have parties in hotel rooms. So at one of these parties a girl I know brought her friend that I'd never met. So all night we're drinking and hanging out and I'm all over this girl hoping to hook up. Later that night at about 5AM there is like 7 people in the room passed out all over the place, except for me and the girl; we are making out. So I said to her, "Want to?" and she's like "YUP". So I get it in and we start going at it and all of a sudden she starts this crazy loud SCREAMING MOOOOANING **** soooooo damn loud I am freaking out. EVERYBODY in the room wakes up, see's what's going on, and just starts dying laughing, and making fun of us. I was so embarrassed But we went to her car and finished lol

Old 07-02-2012, 06:42 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,508,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
Not true, especially when he knows that he can get almost any attractive to sleep with him.

Old 07-02-2012, 07:38 PM

2,006 posts, read 4,308,105 times
Let me correct that for you so that I can get a better understanding.

When you wrote this -

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Ruling it out entirely? Nah. Planning on it? Nah.
Sounds almost as if you meant this -

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey
Ruling it out entirely? Nah. Planning on it? Sure, If he's hot.

Old 12-17-2012, 08:58 AM

3,515 posts, read 7,784,031 times
I didn't sleep with this girl, but I wanted to.

My girlfriend (now my wife) was visiting, we just ordered pizza and there's knock on the door. There this young girl in a black dress with tattoos all down her arm. She told us she was living in the guy's next door garage she met a last week and wanted to know if we could drive her to the guy's fiends house. I remember seeing her walk past the house the day before. Well this girl was hot, dumb and dressed slutty, the exactly the type of girl, guys dream of that would knock on there door at night and want to come in. We agreed to drive her to the friends house. In the car she told us she arrived in Atlantic City last week and was robbed, she had nothing but the black dress she was wearing. She met the neighbor in a bar, he took her home, but didn't let her in the house, he lived with he parents. Apparently he was letting her stay in the garage bring her food and he was receiving benefits from her. I offered to bring her to the Atlantic City rescue mission, be she didn't want to go there. First me and my girlfriend (and the girl in the back seat) drove to pick up the pizza we ordered, we gave her a couple of slices. We than drove about an half a hour south to Lower Bank (a town near Cape May, NJ) to find the nice guy's house she met when she was with this other guy. She didn't have an address, but she said she recognize the way when she saw it. Anyway after driving around for another half an hour, she didn't know the way. She just asked to get out here, on the highway. I offered to give her $20 (all i had on me at the time) and drive her to a Wawa (Local chain of convenience stores), she said no, got out and that's the last we saw of her.

The funny thing is, if she happened to come over the night before or the night after, my Girlfriend wouldn't have been there and I would have so banged this girl. Not the kind of girl you take home to your parents, but she has other benefits. I wouldn't even make her stay in garage. (I had a basement, hey it's an upgrade if you ask me.)

Old 12-17-2012, 05:35 PM

861 posts, read 1,456,409 times
Sleeping with strangers you don't even know? You people are stupid.

Old 12-17-2012, 06:10 PM

354 posts, read 517,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechGromit View Post
I didn't sleep with this girl, but I wanted to.

My girlfriend (now my wife) was visiting, we just ordered pizza and there's knock on the door. There this young girl in a black dress with tattoos all down her arm. She told us she was living in the guy's next door garage she met a last week and wanted to know if we could drive her to the guy's fiends house. I remember seeing her walk past the house the day before. Well this girl was hot, dumb and dressed slutty, the exactly the type of girl, guys dream of that would knock on there door at night and want to come in. We agreed to drive her to the friends house. In the car she told us she arrived in Atlantic City last week and was robbed, she had nothing but the black dress she was wearing. She met the neighbor in a bar, he took her home, but didn't let her in the house, he lived with he parents. Apparently he was letting her stay in the garage bring her food and he was receiving benefits from her. I offered to bring her to the Atlantic City rescue mission, be she didn't want to go there. First me and my girlfriend (and the girl in the back seat) drove to pick up the pizza we ordered, we gave her a couple of slices. We than drove about an half a hour south to Lower Bank (a town near Cape May, NJ) to find the nice guy's house she met when she was with this other guy. She didn't have an address, but she said she recognize the way when she saw it. Anyway after driving around for another half an hour, she didn't know the way. She just asked to get out here, on the highway. I offered to give her $20 (all i had on me at the time) and drive her to a Wawa (Local chain of convenience stores), she said no, got out and that's the last we saw of her.

The funny thing is, if she happened to come over the night before or the night after, my Girlfriend wouldn't have been there and I would have so banged this girl. Not the kind of girl you take home to your parents, but she has other benefits. I wouldn't even make her stay in garage. (I had a basement, hey it's an upgrade if you ask me.)
wow what a wild girl. i bet if that girl has diff. face(aka fugly) you would slam the door to her face? also if you just outright just gave her $20 and call a cab for her it would have saved u gas.

but nice 'good samaritan' story albeit with a touch of perv.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships