Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 01:15 PM

3,515 posts, read 7,798,383 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryFisher View Post
Sleeping with strangers you don't even know? You people are stupid.
Everyone a stranger until you get to know them...unless you keep it in the family.

Old 12-22-2012, 07:14 AM

613 posts, read 1,056,298 times
I met this girl online and we decided to meet at her place. When I showed up she didnt look anything like her pics. A very large girl. Her apartment was horrible too no tv and just a love seat to sit on. I brought some beers with me and just decided to have a couple beers and make the most of it. After a couple beers figured Id atleast try to make a move to get something out of the night. Ended up doing the deed and left. Girl called me for like a month straight with never a reply. Some are just crazy

Old 12-22-2012, 08:16 AM

368 posts, read 578,534 times
My one night stands are usually pretty normal, rarely involves much talking after we come back to my place.

Old 05-02-2013, 01:47 AM

2 posts, read 5,001 times
So I'm actually the awkward one in this scenario....while I much enjoy ONS because something about doing the deed with a stranger that I will never see again is pretty hot....and actually quite a lot of them have turned into relationships...I had my very first ONS with someone I know (we'll call him "J") last night....I had known him for 3 years from when I used to work as a bar tender and he would come in and drink, and he was always really nice and funny and cool to talk to while I was working....but that was our only form of contact besides one night we ran into each other and we both had our guitars on us so we jammed out for a few minutes, but nothing besides playing our guitars...

Well I hadn't worked in that town for about a year when his mom walked into the place I was working at so I gave her my number to give to him but I guess he lost it and I never really thought twice about it since he was just an aquaintance...

Fast foward to another year later, last weekend...I'm back in the town I used to bartend in, a band is setting up to play at the bar and I recognize "J" so I go up and he hugs me for a really long time and kept saying how happy he was to see me. Once his band is done playing his friends and my friends take off to another bar where we get pretty drunk and we end up making out...but 3 am my ride is ready to take the 20 minute drive to take me home so I get up and tell "J" he has my number so the ball is in his court...He texted me on Monday and asked if I wanted him to come pick me up on his bike (motorcycle) the next day and we'd go chill in his town (about 30 minutes from where I live) so I say of course and last night he came and picked me up on his bike.....for some reason I was soooo nervous that I barely said anything (usually one night stands are easy for me, but I guess because I actually know this guy and know he's a nice guy it made me sooo anxious.) So we grab a 30 pack of PBR go back to his place where I end up drinking and playing Call of Duty with his roommates than we go to his room where I inform him my dear aunt flo is in town for a visit...he says he doesn't care and it was light anyway so I didn't really care either, and he still used protection and had pretty good sex, but still I was nervous so it probably could have been better, but we both got ours so still good...we stay up a few more hours listening to music than go to sleep....a few hours later his alarm goes off so I wake up and I have bled all over the place, he wants to do the deed again but I keep pushing him off because I'm feeling pretty gross/hung over...I barely talked to him...he gave me a ride home and leaned in to kiss me...instead I awkwardly hugged him and said, "K, thanks" and walked off....to make matters even worse...I felt so bad that I texted "Hey, sorry for being so awkward last night/this morning...maybe we can do a do over sometime?"....now I just feel like a jerk.

Old 05-02-2013, 02:30 AM

19,972 posts, read 30,306,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniarizona View Post
So I'm actually the awkward one in this scenario....while I much enjoy ONS because something about doing the deed with a stranger that I will never see again is pretty hot....and actually quite a lot of them have turned into relationships...I had my very first ONS with someone I know (we'll call him "J") last night....I had known him for 3 years from when I used to work as a bar tender and he would come in and drink, and he was always really nice and funny and cool to talk to while I was working....but that was our only form of contact besides one night we ran into each other and we both had our guitars on us so we jammed out for a few minutes, but nothing besides playing our guitars...

Well I hadn't worked in that town for about a year when his mom walked into the place I was working at so I gave her my number to give to him but I guess he lost it and I never really thought twice about it since he was just an aquaintance...

Fast foward to another year later, last weekend...I'm back in the town I used to bartend in, a band is setting up to play at the bar and I recognize "J" so I go up and he hugs me for a really long time and kept saying how happy he was to see me. Once his band is done playing his friends and my friends take off to another bar where we get pretty drunk and we end up making out...but 3 am my ride is ready to take the 20 minute drive to take me home so I get up and tell "J" he has my number so the ball is in his court...He texted me on Monday and asked if I wanted him to come pick me up on his bike (motorcycle) the next day and we'd go chill in his town (about 30 minutes from where I live) so I say of course and last night he came and picked me up on his bike.....for some reason I was soooo nervous that I barely said anything (usually one night stands are easy for me, but I guess because I actually know this guy and know he's a nice guy it made me sooo anxious.) So we grab a 30 pack of PBR go back to his place where I end up drinking and playing Call of Duty with his roommates than we go to his room where I inform him my dear aunt flo is in town for a visit...he says he doesn't care and it was light anyway so I didn't really care either, and he still used protection and had pretty good sex, but still I was nervous so it probably could have been better, but we both got ours so still good...we stay up a few more hours listening to music than go to sleep....a few hours later his alarm goes off so I wake up and I have bled all over the place, he wants to do the deed again but I keep pushing him off because I'm feeling pretty gross/hung over...I barely talked to him...he gave me a ride home and leaned in to kiss me...instead I awkwardly hugged him and said, "K, thanks" and walked off....to make matters even worse...I felt so bad that I texted "Hey, sorry for being so awkward last night/this morning...maybe we can do a do over sometime?"....now I just feel like a jerk.
tell him you feel like a jerk-otherwise he will think he did something to cause it....

wow, does this story bring back memories-

dont be too hard on yourself-the reason you are nervous- is you may like this guy more than you want to admit- just chill...what happens, happens.

Old 05-02-2013, 06:39 AM

1,574 posts, read 2,971,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I had a ONS in Vegas (cliche, yes) after meeting a very cute man at the aviation convention we were at. We went out for drinks the following night and decided 'what the hell, I'm alone in Vegas!' and went back to his hotel room. After the deed, he confessed that he wanted to sleep with me because his friend bet him $50 he couldn't do it, and another $50 that my boobs were fake. I laughed, gathered my stuff and told him where he could stuff that bet. I mean, I knew it was a one night thing and had no intention of speaking to him afterwards.. But he could have kept the bet to himself.

At least the sex was decent.
You totally left us hanging. The boobs? Were they real?

Old 05-03-2013, 01:38 AM

4,039 posts, read 3,789,837 times
I used to think ONS were sexy until it happened to me without me knowing it. This guy and I who saw each other around were extremely attracted to each other. We got together and within 3 weeks of knowing each other, I went up to his place to chat and we ended up sleeping together. I didn't know it was a ONS until I didn't hear from him for a week. I messaged him, we met up and it became a FWB. And then I found out how incompatible we were and should have just left it as a ONS.

Old 05-03-2013, 03:06 AM

9,018 posts, read 13,875,849 times
I was at this club in Ny and this guy bought me a drink and we started talking,and buying more drinks. He asked me if I wanted to go out for dinner,which I did. He didn't drive,but I did.
He asked me if I wanted to go to his place. I said yes. A minute later,I kept thinking about how scary STD's were,so I changed my mind. As he went up to pay for dinner,I got in my car and left. He ran after my car,but I just pushed on the gas petal harder.

Another time after the club,I went home with this guy. He had some guys living there but I didn't think anything of it. He had his own bedroom. I remember having sex with the guy,but anyway I went to sleep on my stomach. Later on,someone was having sex with me,but it wasn't the guy I was with,because he was right beside me talking. I looked up and it was his friend!!! I blacked out after that.
I remember waking up in the morning and the guy I went home with drove me home,but I didn't say anything.

Old 05-03-2013, 09:12 AM

5,751 posts, read 10,398,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
I was at this club in Ny and this guy bought me a drink and we started talking,and buying more drinks. He asked me if I wanted to go out for dinner,which I did. He didn't drive,but I did.
He asked me if I wanted to go to his place. I said yes. A minute later,I kept thinking about how scary STD's were,so I changed my mind. As he went up to pay for dinner,I got in my car and left. He ran after my car,but I just pushed on the gas petal harder.

Another time after the club,I went home with this guy. He had some guys living there but I didn't think anything of it. He had his own bedroom. I remember having sex with the guy,but anyway I went to sleep on my stomach. Later on,someone was having sex with me,but it wasn't the guy I was with,because he was right beside me talking. I looked up and it was his friend!!! I blacked out after that.
I remember waking up in the morning and the guy I went home with drove me home,but I didn't say anything.
Holy sh*t... You were raped and maybe given a date rape drug... How long ago did this happen? Did you press charges? Have you received counseling for this? Have you been tested for STDs? This must have some psychological consequences for you.

This is why I would never do a ONS with a stranger from a bar (or even get in his car) - too much risk - it's not worth it. Your story is my worst nightmare. Please be careful.

Old 05-03-2013, 09:10 PM

2 posts, read 5,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
tell him you feel like a jerk-otherwise he will think he did something to cause it....

wow, does this story bring back memories-

dont be too hard on yourself-the reason you are nervous- is you may like this guy more than you want to admit- just chill...what happens, happens.

lol well he ended up texting "Ok, when?" and he called last night to say hi....Yeah, I dig him for sure...not in a relationship kind of way...but I think I'd like to turn the ONS into a casual thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships