Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2012, 01:17 AM

3,083 posts, read 4,877,912 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
What an adorable mixture of puritanical judgement and drooling second-hand perving you are demonstrating here. I this a cultural thing? Some twisted version of the virgin-***** complex?
I somehow doubt he has turned down sex from women, I also love the bait questions and then judgemental replies he has as well.

Old 06-30-2012, 07:03 AM

2,006 posts, read 4,308,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Of course, and if that would have happened I would have dealt with the consequences. I don't do ONS anymore, but like I said... I don't regret it.
so you're not totally ruling out a ONS/fling in the future.

Old 06-30-2012, 07:20 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,620,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlguy39 View Post
I almost had one recently. A buddy of mine was trying to set me up with a woman (I now think he was pushing her off on me, as he wasn't interested). He sold it as a good business connection as well, as she and her business partner might be looking for a Financial Analyst. So we met on a Sunday afternoon at a Mexican restaurant next to her place for drinks. We spent a few hours drinking at the restaurant and then all of us headed back to her place. She was very drunk, as she weighed about 100 lbs (maybe). She was too skinny, mid-40's, with crooked teeth. Strike one, two, and three for me! My buddy said she had a great body, didn't tell me about the jacked up teeth, and said she was mid-30's. Clearly not a good wingman!!!!

So anyway, he excused himself for dinner plans and I hung out to discuss business with her and have a couple of beers. Meanwhile, her yippie dog takes a liking to me (this dog hates everyone). That really impressed her and she proceeded to come on to me, grabbing my arm, etc. She convinced me to stay for a while as she didn't want me driving after drinking. Ended up in bed with her and she proceeded to undress me. I didn't stop her, but should have. Fooled around a little bit and then I came to my senses and said I needed to leave, as I didn't want to take advantage of the situation. Truth is, there was zero attraction on my part. Now, the business relationship isn't happening because I think she's embarrassed about what she did. Oh well.
Summer teeth. Some are over here and some are over there.

Old 06-30-2012, 01:52 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordlife View Post
so you're not totally ruling out a ONS/fling in the future.
Ruling it out entirely? Nah. Planning on it? Nah.

Old 07-01-2012, 06:33 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,137,000 times
Default This thread...

Is a good reminder about not taking a stranger home. it's fun until you wake up missing a kidney and all your Color me badd records.

I got no stories though. Sorry folks!

Old 07-01-2012, 06:51 AM

782 posts, read 1,087,398 times
I couldn't read though this thread. Never had sex with a stranger. Never will. I wouldn't be able to 'get it up' for a stranger.

Old 07-01-2012, 07:47 AM

1,325 posts, read 2,920,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texabama View Post
I couldn't read though this thread. Never had sex with a stranger. Never will. I wouldn't be able to 'get it up' for a stranger.
You're missing out then.

Old 07-02-2012, 05:30 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,939,231 times
When I was in college, my friend invited me and others over his dorm in the afternoon to have some drinks. This was in the winter & I was wearing a coat with one of those kinda thin bottles of vodka in it. I was drinking my head off & I remember I accused my friends gf of being a cheap Asian prostitute that got passed around. I think they kicked me out but I wasn't done, I checked online & the bar a few streets down was having $1 liquor mixed drinks & I showed up the moment it opened taking advantage of the deal for 2 hrs averaging 5 min a drink.

So I blacked out around 11 PM but I woke up the next day my arms spread out like an eagle on a woman at least 300 lbs. I gained some sort of sentience & rolled off her. I wasn't wearing any of the same clothes I wore when I started and I had a normal haircut but after that I had a shoddy looking mohawk. I also had a black eye and a ton of random bruises.

Old 07-02-2012, 05:34 PM

5,012 posts, read 7,874,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texabama View Post
that's a lie, unless you are 65+ years old or morbidly obese.

Old 07-02-2012, 05:38 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,734,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
that's a lie, unless you are 65+ years old or morbidly obese.

Uhhhh, I'm neither and never done this, never would either. Everyone doesn't sleep around just b/c you do. Sorry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.