Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 01:17 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,135,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Hmm, wonder whats the stipend for that...

Now that I think about it, I've never been good with body language. Unless someone appears to physically harm me, I have no clue what their body language is saying. Being hearing impaired, I dedicate my efforts to try to understand what the person is literally saying.

Perhaps one of you people could take me under their wing and teach me the body language. I'm a quick learner, I know Russian, English, and German.
I'm afraid I'm no expert myself. I've read a couple of books, but I have to train myself to even pay attention (consciously) to body language. Usually when I'm talking to a girl I'm too nervous to notice those things too much.

Old 07-23-2012, 04:38 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,694,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr74 View Post
I agree even though this is not what most people want to hear.
I.E. I will use my girlfriend because she has stated this soooo many times.
She is a 5' average body/cutie pie but for some reason the majority of men that like her are either hispanic or older men that are on the heavy side, every once in awhile a white guy with a nice bod, cute face and around our age will contact her and she will be in heaven but it never works.
So too often I have heard " Ugg, am I total troll? White guys that I think are hot never hit me up!" "Nobody likes me, I feel so lonely."
I will remind her of the nice guys that were average that were white that have asked her out and she will find some fault with them and I have told her " Guys ask you out just not the ones you wish would hit you up, thats different from stating you are a troll, fat and ugly." and noone likes you"
So there's something wring with Hispanics?

Old 07-23-2012, 04:51 AM

2,392 posts, read 5,730,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
Nonsense or not, it makes sense.

But more relevantly, I don't know, just pay attention to them. They let you know if they like you. Usually they'll say something along the lines of "I like you." They know men can be dense.
The majority of women will never be the first to tell a guy they like him. They'll beat around the bush and send "signals" but most will never be upfront. I think that is the flaw in your post. Women aren't upfront in this situation bc they don't have to be.

Quote:
But yet, they need us.
Um, many women will tell you that they don't need us so I wouldn't be so quick to believe they need us.

Old 07-23-2012, 04:53 AM

2,392 posts, read 5,730,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
So there's something wring with Hispanics?
I think that her friend wants a White guy but he has to be hot. Her friend has a average face and a average body but she doesn't want an average white guy. We've all seen plenty of people like this, especially women bc of the spot they have between their legs. It goes back to the original post.

Old 07-23-2012, 05:57 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,210,018 times
Quote:
I was suggesting that perhaps he shouldn't be attracted to girls in the ways that he seems to be.
I don't know how this is though, but I suspect it's physical.
If it were mental, then I'd assume that one of the first things that would lead to attraction is the girl being attracted to you.
It is physical, the person is physically attracted to her and she doesn't reciprocate

Old 07-23-2012, 06:11 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,210,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by he's so hott View Post
I think that her friend wants a White guy but he has to be hot. Her friend has a average face and a average body but she doesn't want an average white guy. We've all seen plenty of people like this, especially women bc of the spot they have between their legs. It goes back to the original post.
Exactly, and a lot of people who say what I said in the OP are AVERAGE people who's options are other AVERAGE people. Its not 10's having only 4's or 5's interested in them.

Old 07-23-2012, 07:00 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,694,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by he's so hott View Post
Good luck to her on that.

Old 07-23-2012, 08:27 AM

13,768 posts, read 38,237,337 times
Thread is closed to continued gender bashing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships