Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2012, 05:56 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,209,979 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
This is exactly it. The guys that come up and say lewd, disgusting things are NEVER going to be considered viable dating prospects. Ever. I don't count those as men approaching because 9 times out of 10 when I say no thank you, they immediately go to the next woman and try the same thing. These guys are just looking for a place to put their penis and nothing more.

Maybe some men consider that an 'option', but as a woman I consider it harassment.

Absolutely 100% agree here. The problem here, in my humble opinion, is what both sexes call an "option". Men think that as long as someone wants to have sex with you, that's an option. NO! ANYONE can get sex some kinda way, even if they have to pay for it. Even if you are butt ugly..because that is just SEX.

For me, when I hear people speak of options, I am thinking they mean DATING options. See, men think sooo much in terms of sex. I dont even put that in the same catergory, because when I speak about options, I am thinking of someone I can date long term, or perhaps marry. I dont mean going into some sleezy bar where two losers who would never speak to each other any other time can get high and drunk and screw each other and regret it in the morning. Any animal can do that.

Old 07-22-2012, 06:26 PM

24,644 posts, read 38,748,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
so? if that's what men want, that's their buisness, most women don't want a guy walking up offering 'no strings attached sex.' Also I see no shortage of women having FWB relationships and such, they can get into one of those.

As I said time and again: if all they want is 'no strings attached sex' -- get a hooker.
There are lots of strings attached, however. There is financial outlay and legal risk involving a hooker. Hardly NSA sex.

Old 07-22-2012, 06:31 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,263,004 times
For many people that's not true at all. For them no one of the opposite sex shows any obvious interest in them.

Old 07-22-2012, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
I like you, but you deserved to be called out. You claimed it was so low class when a guy you weren't attracted to did it, but someone you're attracted to does the EXACT SAME THING and it wasn't so low class then.
I think most consider it 'low class' for a 60 yo man to be hitting on young women 40 years his junior.

Old 07-22-2012, 06:41 PM

1,833 posts, read 2,515,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
I think most consider it 'low class' for a 60 yo man to be hitting on young women 40 years his junior.

It wasn't so low class when someone else did the same thing. When you b*tch and moan about how low class it is for an old man to do it, but immediately sleep with someone you find attractive who acted no different, that is hypocritical. At that point, you're in no position to say who is low class.

Old 07-22-2012, 06:43 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,705,476 times
Quote:
I like you, but you deserved to be called out. You claimed it was so low class when a guy you weren't attracted to did it, but someone you're attracted to does the EXACT SAME THING and it wasn't so low class then.
Like I said...it WAS low class. I was drunk and alone and did something stupid. What I did was low class and disgusting, I never said it wasn't.

2,392 posts, read 5,738,369 times
Quote:
It wasn't so low class when someone else did the same thing. When you b*tch and moan about how low class it is for an old man to do it, but immediately sleep with someone you find attractive who acted no different, that is hypocritical. At that point, you're in no position to say who is low class.
Point, set, match. That's exactly what I posted on the previous page. You can't have it both ways.

Quote:
Yes but the desirability of the aproacher isn't the ONLY factor. There's also the tone of the approach itself, how lewd the person was.etc.

Old 07-22-2012, 06:44 PM

1,833 posts, read 2,515,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Like I said...it WAS low class. I was drunk and alone and did something stupid. What I did was low class and disgusting, I never said it wasn't.

You're making yourself out to be some sort of victim. You're not.

Old 07-22-2012, 06:45 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,705,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Yes but the desirability of the aproacher isn't the ONLY factor. There's also the tone of the approach itself, how lewd the person was.etc.
This is exactly it. The ONLY reason he approached me was due to a bet with his friends. He admitted that he wouldn't have approached me otherwise.

I was drunk and lonely by myself in a city I wasn't familiar with. If that had happened in my home town, I would have walked away laughing. It was a combination of factors.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships