Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2012, 10:03 AM

29,746 posts, read 34,389,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Women having standards is a great thing. They just very rarely stick to thjem, when a confident, masculine and charming man approaches. I dont know how current some posters are in todays dating scene, but it has changed completely from what it was 10 or 20 years ago. Recently i took this girl on a first date, we had a great time, shes a beautiful and intelligent girl. I asked her up to my apartment, but i decided not to push for sex for several reasons, one of them being she seemed a little inhibited and was really into me as a possible LTR, from what i read. We had a wonderful time and some in depth conversations, but at the end of the date as i was walking her home, she was visibily dissapointed that we didnt have sex (which she only later voiced to me). Guess what we did on our second date for hours? Guess what i learned from this experience?
But had she slept with you on the first date, would there have been a second date?

Old 07-28-2012, 10:03 AM

254 posts, read 341,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
The booze is just another opportunity to push responsibility for sex on somethiung else, so a woman doesnt seem like a s1ut. it really is. As if the guys dont get more hoirny or make bad decisions when drunk. Yet its rare to hear a guy blame it on booze the next morning, unless he wakes up next to a 500 lbh whopper and calls me to rescue him in whispering voice (its happened more than once). Notion that those types of marriages end in divorce at any different rate than any type of marriage, is nonfactual, nonsensical and baseless ...fyi
I think you just want to think it's "nonfactual, nonsensical, and baseless," because it does throw a plausable monkey wrench in your biased opinion.

The truth is, I've worked in bars and clubs, I know EXACTLY how much alcohol can lower inhabitions on women AND MEN. I've seen it personally. Men try to get way more touchy/feely/and pushy for a girl to leave with them when they are drunk.

This is why I drink a lot of non-alcohol drinks myself, this drops the risk of this ever happening to me. If you don't want to do it, you won't put yourself in the position for it. Period. Which I personally, do not. I think ONS are disgusting and completely irresponsible.

Old 07-28-2012, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
But had she slept with you on the first date, would there have been a second date?
Nope, because their thought process is, "why try? I can get the milk for free!"

Old 07-28-2012, 10:05 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleMommy1087 View Post
Why is women having standards such a bad thing? Silly me, I thought that's what guys look for in "marriage material."

Look, relationships and marriages aren't the end of the sex drive.

Loads of married couples and s/o's have a healthy sex life once that trust of a relationship is established.

no they're not looking for 'quality anything,' just easy lays, that's apparent how they put expectations on a complete stranger based on their own wants/needs. What's even funnier is the ones that say 'trust me, trust me, I'm a good guy,' yea well here they are, the so called "good guys" in the flesh. They always have some self serving agenda that comes to fruition eventually. Which is exactly why I never trust them. Period.

Old 07-28-2012, 10:05 AM

5,460 posts, read 7,761,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
No man wants a virgin. They just dont want a s*** that's been passed around in the whole community

It's not as hard as you guys make it seem
Lol, only partially true There are some who guys genuinely like and admire women who are virginal, and have nothing but sincere respect for them Just give me a girl who is a kind, caring, affectionate sweetheart and is true LTR-relationship material, whether she is virginal or not, and I will be 100% happy

Old 07-28-2012, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
no they're not looking for 'quality anything,' just easy lays, that's apparent how they put expectations on a complete stranger based on their own wants/needs. What's even funnier is the ones that say 'trust me, trust me, I'm a good guy,' yea well here they are, the so called "good guys" in the flesh. They always have some self serving agenda that comes to fruition eventually. Which is exactly why I never trust them. Period.
ROTFLMAO Oh god isn't that the truth!

Old 07-28-2012, 10:07 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,924 times
Yeah because when there's sex on the first date there's never EVER been a second date in the history of the human race, much less marriage and kids right?

LOL

Old 07-28-2012, 10:08 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleMommy1087 View Post
I think you just want to think it's "nonfactual, nonsensical, and baseless," because it does throw a plausable monkey wrench in your biased opinion.

The truth is, I've worked in bars and clubs, I know EXACTLY how much alcohol can lower inhabitions on women AND MEN. I've seen it personally. Men try to get way more touchy/feely/and pushy for a girl to leave with them when they are drunk.

This is why I drink a lot of non-alcohol drinks myself, this drops the risk of this ever happening to me. If you don't want to do it, you won't put yourself in the position for it. Period. Which I personally, do not. I think ONS are disgusting and completely irresponsible.

cannot rep you again, but completely agree. if you cannot control yourself, then don't get sloppy drunk and then cry about your actions later.

Old 07-28-2012, 10:11 AM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,688,188 times
some will come because they're bored

Old 07-28-2012, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
cannot rep you again, but completely agree. if you cannot control yourself, then don't get sloppy drunk and then cry about your actions later.
Lol how about a befriend request instead?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships