Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2012, 10:41 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,048,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
oh, somebody is an attention seeker. Cant you find a man in NY that satisfies you and gives you enough of it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
Huge naturals have a lot of extra hanging flesh and skin that make them uncomfortable. The weight of implants are very contained.

Here is a full length body pic so you can get the proportion of them and how they hang.

She turns more heads than Kim Kardashian.

Old 09-05-2012, 10:43 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,364,652 times
I am just gonna be out with it. I think you are an attention hog. You want all eyes on you and that is obvious the way you are posting these pictures. Your job also shows that about you. If not enough people are looking at you or approaching you it is an issue.

So then you have to post about it. If you can't get enough looks on the street and at hooters, you get bigger boobs and go from there. Not enough looks now? Post all your shyt on cd.

There. I said it.

Once you grow up some, you will understand that you will want to get the attention of someone who will be interested in you from the inside out, not the outside in.

Old 09-05-2012, 10:50 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,204,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
Huge naturals have a lot of extra hanging flesh and skin that make them uncomfortable. The weight of implants are very contained.

Here is a full length body pic so you can get the proportion of them and how they hang.
I'm sorry, but it looks like you had a boob-job. Not as fake as some, but definitely not natural-looking, either.

But let me ask you this, just as a practicality: Do you have a hard time finding clothing that fits properly? I'm a natural D and I can't wear blouses or any other kind of top that buttons down the front. If they fit in the back or sleeves, I can't button them over the chest. If I can button them, they hang off me like a potato sack and the sleeves need to be altered. Not that I particularly like clothes that button down the front, but in a professional, office kind of wardrobe, they are a nice variation on shells for underneath jackets, and they are more dressy than sweaters.

BTW, I have no extra hanging flesh or skin. I lucked out with good genetics for that.

Old 09-05-2012, 10:50 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,306,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audioque View Post

From what I've seen of her from the other board, she's very smart, happy, personable and helpful. The fact that she's physically attractive is just icing on the cake.
Awwwww thanks! Much appreciated.

I post on different boards for very different reasons. I like to have fun. I wish I could spend more time online but I'm exhausted from working. I'm searching for a good political forum to return to.

Old 09-05-2012, 10:51 AM

The me that I am ok with people approaching. They are not looking at me because my breasts are hanging out. They are looking at me because my attitude shines positive and I just look happy. I am not using my body to get looks. Hell, I am not using anything to get looks.

If someone wants to approach me they can approach me. I approach people all the time, and I think they feel comfortable with it. I approach men, women, couples, whatever.

I would not feel comfortable if a woman dressed the way that you dress approached me just in friendly conversation. How could I not look at your boobs! I would exit stage left as quickly as possible. There would be no chance for me to learn who you are as far as your personality is because I would feel uncomfortable around you.
Attached Thumbnails
Men seem to approach you more often when you're slightly thicker-073020111718.jpg  

Old 09-05-2012, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
I'm sorry, but it looks like you had a boob-job. Not as fake as some, but definitely not natural-looking, either.

But let me ask you this, just as a practicality: Do you have a hard time finding clothing that fits properly? I'm a natural D and I can't wear blouses or any other kind of top that buttons down the front. If they fit in the back or sleeves, I can't button them over the chest. If I can button them, they hang off me like a potato sack and the sleeves need to be altered. Not that I particularly like clothes that button down the front, but in a professional, office kind of wardrobe, they are a nice variation on shells for underneath jackets, and they are more dressy than sweaters.

BTW, I have no extra hanging flesh or skin. I lucked out with good genetics for that.
I have the same problem.....

Old 09-05-2012, 10:54 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,401,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
The me that I am ok with people approaching. They are not looking at me because my breasts are hanging out. They are looking at me because my attitude shines positive and I just look happy. I am not using my body to get looks. Hell, I am not using anything to get looks.

If someone wants to approach me they can approach me. I approach people all the time, and I think they feel comfortable with it. I approach men, women, couples, whatever.

I would not feel comfortable if a woman dressed the way that you dress approached me just in friendly conversation. How could I not look at your boobs! I would exit stage left as quickly as possible. There would be no chance for me to learn who you are as far as your personality is because I would feel uncomfortable around you.
Why are you posting your photo??? I don't see the correlation or how it supports your post.

Old 09-05-2012, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
Why are you posting your photo??? I don't see the correlation or how it supports your post.
I am posting my pic because I am showing all that matters (to me) in any attention I get. This may have to do with how much I weigh, overweight or not.

I think it should have been included with my previous post, forgive me.

OP is an attention seeker and I am showing all I need to get attention, without even trying. People are comfortable approaching me, and I am comfortable approaching them.

Weight should not matter, nor should putting your boobs in someones face.

Like I said, I think in my previous post, is that once she grows up a bit, she will understand that it is what comes from the inside out that matters.....

(Maybe that's only in my universe, I don't know) Just my opinion.

I guess my photo has as much to do with the thread of weight and attention as hers do. What do her boobs have to do with weight or lack of weight and the attention of men?

She just wants to post her boobs all over the place.

Old 09-05-2012, 11:01 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,306,249 times
Quote:
I'm sorry, but it looks like you had a boob-job. Not as fake as some, but definitely not natural-looking, either .
There's a whole discussion on my breast implant forum about what constitutes the "fake natural" look and I researched for a long time to find the right cc size and profile that would give me that look. I think it's perfect "fake natural".

Quote:
But let me ask you this, just as a practicality: Do you have a hard time finding clothing that fits properly? I'm a natural D and I can't wear blouses or any other kind of top that buttons down the front..
When I was 13, my mom took my sister and I to a specialty bra shop to get fitted because she didn't know what kind of bras to purchase for us and I was measured a 32/34 D. At 13. I've always been dressing for my boobs. D cups sound big but it depends on the band size, and D cups don't look that big to me. Of course now my boobs are double the size. Yeah it's more difficult to find clothes but you just have to realize what's flattering on your body and what you can't wear. Like I can't wear anything with built in cups for your boobs because no matter what the size of the blouse my boobs won't fit into the built in cups. You just learn how to dress differently. And find button downs made with stretchy material. What's difficult mainly is that things with bigger boobs are made for bigger people. Most women who have breasts my size are overweight, which makes it difficult to find bras/bikinis etc. I find buying brands made in Europe helps.

Old 09-05-2012, 11:01 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,204,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
I believe her point is that a woman doesn't need implants or a whole lot of enhancement to be attractive and approachable. All along, she has been talking about how who she is as a person and how she carries herself is what pulls people to her. She's saying that she's comfortable in her own skin, and showing us what that skin is.

It seems perfectly relevant to me, as the OP asked if women notice that men approach them at different weights. I think Pik is saying that is secondary to carriage and inner radiance, and I would tend to agree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships