Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 12:42 AM

5,190 posts, read 4,843,878 times

Advertisements

how about the rear entry technique?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2012, 02:16 AM

4,698 posts, read 4,080,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Not an uncommon situation and something that has happened to me.

Here is the scenario you are in :

You invite a girl/woman to your place. Spur of the moment thing. She accepts.
You don't know her that well. You talk for abit, maybe have a drink or two.
There is a connection and chemistry for both parties. You start making out abit.....but then you realise you are out of condoms.
Its late and a long drive to the nearest open store. She says she is on the pill.

How do you proceed?
I just keep going.

I had no plans to have sex with her in the first place. I don't have sex with random girls.

Old 09-06-2012, 06:29 AM

3,516 posts, read 6,788,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
And your point?

I'm not sure if you want to say the 'good little kids' (real nice btw) wouldn't abstin at all based on your experiences.
That's my point exactly. All the folks saying "Oh, yuck, no way would I have sex in that situation." are, in general, deluding themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
how so?

because it doesn't matter for the guy.

if the girl gets preggo then us boys can just say 'adios' , and off to the next one!

lol
What part of that makes you 'lol'?

Old 09-06-2012, 06:33 AM

2,953 posts, read 5,124,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I would learn a lesson that I would never run out of condoms. They're cheap and you can buy them in bulk. Real men are like Scouts... Br Prepared and Plan ahead.

But if I thought I needed a condom, I would do everything but penetration. I'd pull out my trusty magic wand and give her the enjoyment of her life and with plenty of oral stimulation make sure she had the best non penetration sex ever and wanted to come back for more. Prolonged mutual masturbation and oral can be fun and enjoyable for all parties.
what guy keeps a vibrator? and who knows who else you used it on? eww

Quote:
BTW, keep a small personal bag in your car packed with plenty of condoms and personal packets of lube.
what good are condoms if they are stored in your car???

Old 09-06-2012, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Forget about intercourse and get some oral....or if she is super hot...take your chances=== somethings are worth dying for...okay- forget that advice and now down to some serious advice. If you usually have a stock pile of condoms...and you ran out- It sounds like YOU have had a lot of sex with a lot of people- Maybe the woman has more too worry about when it comes to catching something from YOU....funny how males like to blame the woman...
you can catch diseases from oral too

Quote:
Despite all the good little kids claiming they would abstain, I've been in similar situations on more than one occasion and not a one was thinking with their heads, the little man was doing all the thinking for them. Every time I have had to be the one to stop them from jumping in without protection. Nor did any of them ask if I was on the pill, but they may have known by observation since these were people I'd been out with multiple times, not casual acquaintances.
what are you talking about? how would they know unless you told them??? and men never ask if a woman is on the pill. never had a guy ask me that

Old 09-06-2012, 06:42 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,157,652 times
Quote:
Not an uncommon situation and something that has happened to me.

Here is the scenario you are in :

You invite a girl/woman to your place. Spur of the moment thing. She accepts.
You don't know her that well. You talk for abit, maybe have a drink or two.
There is a connection and chemistry for both parties. You start making out abit.....but then you realise you are out of condoms.
Its late and a long drive to the nearest open store. She says she is on the pill.

How do you proceed?
Hell No! You drive to the store and get some condoms, if she can't wait, then that's her problem.

Old 09-06-2012, 06:43 AM

3,516 posts, read 6,788,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
you can catch diseases from oral too

what are you talking about? how would they know unless you told them??? and men never ask if a woman is on the pill. never had a guy ask me that
I take my pill in the evening. It's in my purse, all the time.

Old 09-06-2012, 06:44 AM

4,698 posts, read 4,080,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
how so?

because it doesn't matter for the guy.

if the girl gets preggo then us boys can just say 'adios' , and off to the next one!

lol
Sorry, doesn't work that way.

If a girl gets pregnant then she can force you to pay child support. Maybe not in asia where you live, but that is definitely the case in the US.

Old 09-06-2012, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
I take my pill in the evening. It's in my purse, all the time.
so your friends know that you are taking your bc pill?? its not something I would even notice unless you brought it to my attention

Old 09-06-2012, 07:00 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,834,620 times
Quote:
Nope. Off the mark in my case. Not alot of people, when this scenario happened to me. I use them for self pleasure. Since I'm not a fan of them I use them...... so I'm more comfortable with them for when the real thing happens. Also less cleanup.

See how wrong you can be when you make assumptions.
When you use a woman...it might be that you are being used and don't know it. The real thing will NOT happen if you keep up this pattern- when real love shows up- You will not recognize it...Take it from an old guy who used woman for self pleasure..I was the worst...in my youth I had sex with over 100 woman...If I could go back in time- I would never repeat what I did...It was no different than being a self serving drug addict...If you find one reasonable partner in life- that is enough....You will prosper and thrive....In my case...having just turned 62...and noticing that my drive has decreased....I am happy with that- I no longer have the mindless distraction of mindless sex...NOW I can concentrate on more important things than getting my rocks off...Good luck...enjoy your youth...

It will not last forever and there will be regrets...live and learn.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships